Wizard101 Central - Uncategorized - Blogs - Wizard101 Forum and Wizard101 Fansite

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Stairway to Heaven

by , 1-10-12 at 11:24:38 PM (Freedom Fighters!)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKg4g9zMeHI"]Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven - YouTube[/ame]
    One of the greatest rock song ever by one of the greatest Rock bands around.
    Led Zeppelin.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 7.3 strikes Sumatra

by , 1-10-12 at 10:31:14 PM (Freedom Fighters!)
    An earthquake with a magnitude of 7.3 struck off the west coast of Indonesia's Northern Sumatra on Wednesday, the US Geological Survey reported, but there were no immediate reports of casualties.
    A tsunami warning was issued by the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center, and Indonesia also issued a tsunami warning but lifted it about two hours later.
    The quake, which had a depth of 29 kilometres, hit at 2:37 am (1837 GMT) around 261 miles southwest of Banda Aceh, the capital of Aceh province ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Joan Jett & the Blackhearts - I Love Rock N Roll

by , 1-10-12 at 10:14:56 PM (Freedom Fighters!)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3T_xeoGES8"]Joan Jett & the Blackhearts - I Love Rock N Roll - YouTube[/ame]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Kardashians

by , 1-10-12 at 4:46:52 PM (Freedom Fighters!)
    Aren't they just the most fakest most annoying people ever!
    I have had enough with them.
    Really who cares.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Finals -.-

by , 1-9-12 at 9:02:07 PM (Freedom Fighters!)
    Well the finals have arrived for the Blinker. Tomorrow is my exam for AP Euro which I'm dreading somewhat. Thankfully thats the only class I'm gonna go to. so just go at 8. and leave at about 9:30 or something and have the rest of the day off :D. I wonder what my friends are gonna do? I'll talk to them tomorrow. After that, comes Wed. when I have English and Gym. Gym shall be fun, I love that class. don't like some of the activities, [B]but [/B] the people are awesome and we're doing Volleyball ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast