Wizard101 Central - Uncategorized - Blogs - Wizard101 Forum and Wizard101 Fansite

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. A Lack Of Color

by , 10-20-12 at 12:33:20 AM (Freedom Fighters!)
    Beautiful song by Death Cab for Cutie.
    Absolutely awesome indie rock song with awesome background that makes it so psychedelic with the roars of the ocean. Awesome!

[video=youtube;F-wLgrRNFS0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-wLgrRNFS0[/video]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Valerie's Letter. V for Vendetta.

by , 6-13-12 at 3:55:28 PM (Freedom Fighters!)
    V for Vendetta was a good movie protraying a future totiltarian world. While the action and script were good. What moved me the most was when Eve (I think you spell it that way?) read Valeries letter. That part was touching and sad. Here's is the letter.. It's about accepting yourself and others.
    Like Budda said, You like all the people in the universe deserve your love and kindness.

[B]Valerie's Letter[/B]

[INDENT]"I know there’s no way I can convince you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blowing In The Wind-Bob Dylan

by , 2-8-12 at 2:52:21 AM (Freedom Fighters!)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zY_cM0_6vA"]Blowing In The Wind - YouTube[/ame]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Last wwi Veteran Dies..

by , 2-8-12 at 2:06:54 AM (Freedom Fighters!)
    The last veteran of the dreadful war of wwi dies.
    Florence Green never saw the front line. Her war was spent serving food, not dodging bullets.But Green, who has died at age 110, was the last known surviving veteran of World War I. She was serving with the Women's Royal Air Force as a waitress at an air base in eastern England when the guns fell silent on Nov. 11, 1918. It was not until 2010 that she was officially recognized as a veteran after a researcher found her service record in Britain's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. And the World Oldest Living Thing Is...

by , 2-7-12 at 8:47:25 PM (Freedom Fighters!)
    A 200,000-year-old giant patches of seagrass, was discovered by scientists in the Mediterranean Sea, according to reports by several international news sites on Tuesday, February 7, 2012.

The seaweed patches weighs 6,000 tons and stretches for about 10 miles. The organism reportedly reproduce a***ually and spread very slowly to cover large areas.

Reports say that scientists used DNA sequencing at 40 different sites over a 2,000 mile range from Spain to Cyprus to determine ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast