Wizard101 Central - Uncategorized - Blogs - Wizard101 Forum and Wizard101 Fansite

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Finally Finished

by , 12-29-11 at 12:14:53 PM (Freedom Fighters!)
    After days of doing my homework, I finally finished :D. I'm so happy and proud. The book was The Book Thief. I had to write a review for every chapter like characters actions, setting, important events, and important changes, what I thought about it and a quote and explain why I picked it. Because the book is divided into parts, I split the parts in half and called those chapters. I finally finished it and I'm happy :). The book was really good, but because of what I did I despise it :) AND To kill ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. No White Christmas o:

by , 12-24-11 at 6:57:12 PM (Freedom Fighters!)
    So, like I said before somewhere. Where I live, no white Christmas! I think it's the first time in the 21st century that that happened where I live I'm guessing. It's, it's just weird when new's people said it was gonna be one of the worst winters ojn record, but I've spend Christmas's with no snow before, but that was when I was a child so yea. Happy Holidays everyone!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Bye.

by , 12-19-11 at 1:22:03 AM (Freedom Fighters!)
    Yea, I got tons and tons of homework for break and the game doesn't interest me anymore. This is a great community but it's not working for me. Might be on a few times every now and then if I'm allowed back on anyways. Just to name a few, I got to read a book and do chapter responses and then write 2 essays comparing my book to Mockingbird and the whole time period of it. So goodbye. I'm just so tired these days.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Lord of the Rings

by , 12-17-11 at 12:28:22 AM (Freedom Fighters!)
    If you are bored and want to watch a great movie, watch the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, at first I had no idea what is was about only that it delt with a ring, but when I saw the first I instantly felt awestruck by it, by far the best series ever, beats the Harry Potter and of course the Twilight series, actually every series beats that series it stinks but anyways this isn't about Twilight, I'm currently finishing the second movie, at the part where the tree's break the dam. The CGI and animation ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Possible Truth behind Dec. 25th

by , 12-15-11 at 3:12:17 AM (Freedom Fighters!)
    As many believe, it's thought that Christ birthday was on the 25 of this month, but in reality, it's not even close, in fact, there is no historical evidence for the exact day or month of the birth of Jesus. Let's go about 1760 years into the past shall we.
    Back during the Age of Rome, Sol Invictus ("Invincible Sun") was the official sun god of the later Roman empire. In 274 Aurelian made it an official cult alongside the traditional Roman cults. Scholars disagree whether the new ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast