|This page is for recording a complete Quest Dialogue of all the conversation and story during a quest.
- This includes NPC discussions, Narrator statements, and Creature speeches.
|This page is for special quests which have been determined to benefit from a quest guide.
The icon of the Stray Cat on the Map is where that specific Stray Cat is located.
Regent's Square Cat:
- The First Stray Cat is very easy to come across. Venture out as if you're heading for Scotland Yard. When you reach the flagpole in the center of the yard, turn right and you should see the small cat lounging between to buildings; The Scotland Yard and a brick apartment.
Hyde Park Cat:
- The Stray Cat in Hyde Park is somewhat hidden. Stroll through Hyde Park until you reach the Greenhouse. As soon as you get up the stairs to the Greenhouse, make an immediate left turn. Walk along the short path until you see the Cat by a small flower bed.
Chelsea Court Cat:
- The Chelsea Court Stray Cat is on the rooftop in front of the Chelsea Clocktower. He is on the opposite side of the rooftop as Ernest Haldings.
The Ironworks Cat:
- Behind Pops O'Leary, you will find a small hallway. Go down the ramp in the hallway, and it will lead you to a broken metal walkway. Right in front of the broken part of the walkway, you will find the Stray Cat (note that you must have completed a good portion of this dungeon to get here, up to defeating Brady the Sneak and obtaining the secret knock).
Digmoore Station Cat:
- As soon as you take the elevator up to (Digmoore) Station, walk down the first set of two lamp posts and move to the second pair. When you get to the second set of lamp posts, turn 90 degrees left, and you should see the cat in a corner on the rooftop. He is also fairly close to Desmond Fanshawe.
Scotland Yard Roof Cat:
- Pace along the roof and pretend you were going to Knight's Court. After you cross along the wooden platform to get to the entrance to Knight's Court, look right, and the Stray Cat should be hiding underneath a lamp and next to a crate.
Newgate Prison Cat:
- To reach the Cat in Newgate Prison, you must first pass through all of the cells containing the Grave Phantoms and Tomb Roamers. At the end, you will find him behind 3 fallen grey bricks. He is nearby Officer Malone and the central teleporter hub for Newgate Prison.
Knight's Court Cat:
- Once you reach the central teleporter hub for Knight's Court, cross over the small wooden planks, and make a right. The Stray Cat should be somewhat close to the entrance of Knight's Tower. It is also nearby Rufus Cavendish.
Katzenstein's Lab Cat:
- Once you reach the room where you find Grunk and Dr. Von, instead of crossing the metal part to reach Katzenstein, look right. Walk up the stairway, and make yet another right. The Stray Cat should be standing right in front of you (note that you must have completed a good majority of the dungeon to get here, up to defeating Clanker and receiving the second door combination and using the 5 smoke stacks).
Big Ben Cat:
- After battling your way up 12 gruesome floors, on the 12th floor, you will come across a room that's infested with health and mana wisps. In the corner however, you will find 3 tall but thin crates that say "fragile" on them. If you peek around behind them, you will find the final Stray Cat (remember, you have to complete most of the dungeon to get here, up to defeating a Potbelly and 2 Nightmare Spirits and finding the silver chests) (because Big Ben does not have its own map, the Big Ben Stray Cat was placed over the name tag "Big Ben" in the Royal Museum map).
Documentation on how to edit this page can be found at Template:QuestInfobox/doc
Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to Stray Cat Strut should be placed in the Discussion Topic.
If the topic isn't already created (i.e. the link brings you to an empty search) then you must create the topic, using the topic naming convention explained here.