The largest and most comprehensive Wizard101 Wiki for all your Wizard101 needs! Guides, Pets, Spells, Quests, Bosses, Creatures, NPCs, Crafting, Gardening and more!
As part of the largest Wizard101 Community and Wizard101 Forums online, this is a community wiki that anyone can contribute to!
Marleybone - Kensington Park (This is an Instance)
Kensington Park is an instance that is widely considered to be the most difficult area in Marleybone, much like Sunken City is to Wizard City or the Tomb of the Beguiler is to Krokotopia. An average golem walking has a lot more health than normal Marleybone creatures and some of them have highly erratic patterns. There are also three-on-one duels. Battles are nearly unavoidable in some places.
The April 2013 game update removed 4 floors of creatures between the first and second Stoker encounters.
Stoker's lair is inside the factory warehouse at the end of Kensington Park, and consists of the following levels:
- Level 1: Creeper, Creeper, Jitterbug, Jitterbug
- A pair of each creature wander separate patterns on the ground floor, but can be avoided with care
- Level 2: Stoker, Creeper, Creeper
- Second floor of the factory, where H.G. Waggs can be found, near a teleport pad to the third floor
- Level 3: Stoker, Creeper
- One Creeper is added if two Wizards are present. Two are added if three or four Wizards are present
Places of Interest
Reagents Harvested Here
Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to Kensington Park should be placed in the Discussion Topic.
If the topic isn't already created (i.e. the link brings you to an empty search) then you must create the topic, using the topic naming convention explained here.
For Documentation on how to edit this page see Template:LocationInfobox/doc.