The largest and most comprehensive Wizard101 Wiki for all your Wizard101 needs! Guides, Pets, Spells, Quests, Bosses, Creatures, NPCs, Crafting, Gardening and more!
As part of the largest Wizard101 Community and Wizard101 Forums online, this is a community wiki that anyone can contribute to!
From the KingsIsle Press Kit:
- Long ago, the astral wizards of Celestia created powerful magic using the energy of the stars, the moon, and the sun. The sorceress Morganthe, a queen of the shadow web, wanted the secrets of the Celestian magic... at all costs. The Celestians refused her, so she raised a dark army and sent it against Celestia. After decades of battle, the Astral Wizards realized their world would fall. They summoned the Storm Titan to defeat Morganthe’s legions and to take their world to a place of safety.
- The Storm Titan betrayed the Celestians by sinking their world beneath the waves along with Morganthe’s invading forces. Realizing they were doomed, the Celestians raised mighty domes to protect some of their treasured city from the waves, though it was too late! They perished along with Morganthe's invading army. Celestia was lost to the Spiral, its spiral door closed forever.
- Centuries later, a team of brave explorers from the spiral geographic society, led by Sir Thurston Plunkett, re-discovered Celestia. They landed with an airship and built exploratory undersea domes to explore Celestia’s ruins. Plunkett and his fellow explorers soon realized that Celestia was now inhabited by a strange new culture... the crustacean empire. Unfortunately, the explorers did not come alone to Celestia. Morganthe’s followers, the shadow weavers, stand ready to take Celestia’s magic for their Queen.
After receiving the Spiral Geographic Society’s distress call, Headmaster Ambrose of the Ravenwood School for Magic seeks any young Wizards brave enough to journey to the undersea world of Celestia and discover the secrets of its lost magic.
- Access to Celestia requires at least level 44 and completion of The Final Countdown quest. The quests below are not required in order to enter Celestia.
- Before Celestia was released, there was a series of pre-quests to introduce Shadow Weavers and a taste of more difficult combat. These centered around a distress call from Celestia and the search for a Spiral Key to reopen the doors to Celestia. These quests involved trips to Ravenwood, Triton Avenue, The Oasis, the Tomb of Storms, the Village of Sorrow, and The Crucible. The final quest took place in a tower in Regent's Square that includes several levels of powerful bosses of multiple schools, making it one of the hardest towers in the game (along with Briskbreeze Tower)-- the fact that the final boss cheats doesn't help matters. It is clearly designed to be completed by groups, not solo.
- As a another preview area, KingsIsle opened Crab Alley, a sunken portion of Triton Avenue now occupied by crabs and fish, along with a series of quest lines to rescue Selena Gomez. After temporarily closing Crab Alley down, it was re-released with a permanent side story quest line.
- In the quest Recover the Ring, Shelus GruffHeart says, "Hey there, esteemed wizard. I collect unique and rare relics from all over the Spiral. I was supposed to find a bloodstone ring for a young lady in Celestia, but the ghosts have it."
- Also, the quest from Mr. Rowley in Hyde park includes getting a watch from Celestia. You run into the person with this watch early on during the course of your quests in Celestia.
Because many areas in Celestia are large, there are Teleport Stones located throughout the world to make navigation easier.
Places of Interest
Reagents Harvested Here
Fish Caught Here
|No fish are reported here|
Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to Celestia should be placed in the Discussion Topic.
If the topic isn't already created (i.e. the link brings you to an empty search) then you must create the topic, using the topic naming convention explained here.
For Documentation on how to edit this page see Template:LocationInfobox/doc.