- The Dragon's Hoard Boost Pack includes a variety of housing items, snacks, reagent gems, treasure cards, unique Dragonrider clothing, unique Dragonrider Wands, pets, and mounts. Everything in the Pack has a "dragon" theme to it (except the gemstone reagents).
- This pack was available from the Crown Shop for a time, and removed on May 5, 2013. This pack is not currently for sale.
- Assailing Gear focuses on Damage, it gives the highest Damage Boosts, as well as smaller Pip Chance and Accuracy Boosts. It tends to give Damage-Boosting or Attack Item Cards.
- Utility Gear focuses on Accuracy and Pip Chance, it gives the most Accuracy and Pip Chance, as well as smaller General Resist Boosts and Energy. It tends to give Accuracy-Enhancing or utility Item Cards.
- Vigilant Gear focuses on Resistances and Healing, it gives the most Resistances, and either a small Damage Boost or a Healing Boost at later levels. It tends to give Shielding or Healing Item Cards.
- 399 Crowns from the Crown Shop would give you 7 random items from the many things you can get in this pack.
- It is currently only available as a reward from KIFreeGames.
Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to Dragon's Hoard Pack should be placed in the Discussion Topic.
If the topic isn't already created (i.e. the link brings you to an empty search) then you must create the topic, using the topic naming convention explained here.