- "Tardiness will not be tolerated!" - Wizards who join the duel after the battle has started, will be punished with a +60% Fire, Ice, and Global Trap, as well as a Shadow version of Dimension Shift that transfers all negative hanging effects on The Rat to the late Wizard.
- "Thank you, dear brother" - After The Scorpion's starting cheat, The Rat will cast a Shadow spell that steals one Shadow pip from The Scorpion.
- This cheat is immediately followed by The Scorpion's second starting cheat, and is randomly said if Scorpion doesn't cast a spell that upsets him.
- "Fool me once?" - If a Feint is placed on The Rat, he will shout this as a warning.
- "Can't get fooled again!" - If a Feint has already been placed on The Rat, any subsequent attempts to Feint him will trigger a Shadow version of Dimension Shift that removes all negative hanging effects on him, and places them onto the Wizard who cast the Feint.
- "Fool! Stay out of my way!" - If The Scorpion casts Enfeeble or Glowbug Squall (Shadow 1,120), The Rat will cast Scorching Scimitars at The Scorpion.
- This will sometimes trigger The Scorpion's Impede cheat.
- "You DOLT! I have had enough of you!" - Sometimes after The Scorpion's Iron Sultan (Shadow) cheat aimed at The Rat, he will retaliate by casting Grand Blue Phoenix at The Scorpion, and casting Impede at The Scorpion.
- "Oh Yes! You will fall too!" - If a Wizard joins the duel after it has already begun, The Scorpion will cast a Shadow version of Bad Juju on the Wizard.
- At the beginning of Round 1, The Scorpion will cast a Shadow spell that gives himself 2 Shadow pips.
- This cheat is immediately followed by The Rat's starting cheat.
- "I'll take that, weakling" - After The Rat's starting cheat, The Scorpion will cast Mana Burn (Shadow) at The Rat, which steals 2 pips and gives him 2 regular pips.
- "I invoke the power of Shadow!" - At the end of every third round, he will cheat-cast Poison (Shadow) to all Wizards.
- "Now... your doom!" - At the end of every Round, he will cheat-cast a Shadow version of Detonate to all Wizards, as long as one Wizard has a DoT.
- The HoT portion of healing spells, such as from Spritely, can prevent a DoT from detonating when the HoT is positioned before the DoT. The HoT does not get removed by the Detonate.
- "The Rat warned me of that!" - If a Wizard places a Feint on The Scorpion, he will cast Cleanse Ward (Remove All) to remove all unprotected traps from himself.
- Mass Feint will not trigger this cheat.
- "I planned this special for you!" - If a Wizard uses a healing spell, he will cast his Natural Attack at the Wizard.
- Pet heals will not trigger this cheat with the exception of Fairy Friend and Happy Accident.
- The HoT portion of healing spells, such as from Spritely, will not trigger this cheat.
- Uses Brainfreeze that also stuns all enemies.
Quest Appearances» Spirit of the Grove
» Smells Like Tree Spirit
Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to The Rat (Husk) should be placed in the Discussion Topic.
If the topic isn't already created (i.e. the link brings you to an empty search) then you must create the topic, using the topic naming convention explained here.
Documentation on how to edit this page can be found at Template:CreatureInfobox/doc.