The largest and most comprehensive Wizard101 Wiki for all your Wizard101 needs! Guides, Pets, Spells, Quests, Bosses, Creatures, NPCs, Crafting, Gardening and more!
As part of the largest Wizard101 Community and Wizard101 Forums online, this is a community wiki that anyone can contribute to!
Creature:Takanobu the Masterless
From Wizard101 Wiki
Takanobu the Masterless is a Boss located in the Cave of Solitude Wooden Key Room, which requires a Wooden Skeleton Key to access.
- "Wizard! You face none other than Takanobu the Masterless. I will not be bound by any lord or lady. I will not be bound by you. If you do not control the enemy, they will control you. KIAI!"
Takanobu the Masterless
- "No! I disarm you." - If a Wizard casts a Blade Spell, Takanobu the Masterless will cast Disarm on the Wizard who received the Blade.
- If a triple Blade is cast (e.g. Elemental Blade or Spirit Blade), he will only remove the last Blade (Fire or Life).
- If a multi-target Blade is cast (e.g. Bladestorm), he will only remove the Blade from the Wizard that cast the Spell.
- "My katana dances around your shield." - If a Wizard casts Storm Shield, Volcanic Shield, or Glacial Shield, he will cheat-cast Storm Prism on the Wizard who received the Shield.
- "KIAI!" - If Takanobu has 5 Pips at the end of a Round, he will cheat-cast Supercharge on himself.
- "This wind is an omen!" - If Takanobu has 6 or more Pips at the beginning of the Round, he will cheat-cast Darkwind.
- "We must stay centered!" - If a Wizard attacks any enemy with a Balance Spell, the Bladeless Ronin in the first position (Dagger) will cheat-cast Unbalance on the Wizard.
- If an All Enemies attack is used, the Bladeless Ronin will cast Unbalance for each enemy that was hit.
- Attacking with Chimera results in the Bladeless Ronin casting three separate Spirit Defuses.
- Attacking with Hydra results in the Bladeless Ronin casting three separate Elemental Defuses.
- Attacks which deal no direct damage, but apply aura effects, such as Scald or Heck Hound will not activate any cheats by the Bladeless Ronin.
- "Guard against the elements!" - If a Wizard attacks any enemy with a Fire, Ice, or Storm Spell, the Bladeless Ronin in the second position (Key) will cheat-cast Elemental Defuse on the Wizard.
- If an All Enemies attack is used, the Bladeless Ronin will cast Elemental Defuse for each enemy that was hit.
- Triggering a Prism that converts damage to Life, Death, or Myth, will result in the Bladeless Ronin casting Spirit Defuse instead of Elemental Defuse.
- "Spirits, guard us!" - If a Wizard attacks any enemy with a Life, Death, or Myth Spell, the Bladeless Ronin in the third position (Gem) will cheat-cast Spirit Defuse on the Wizard.
- If an All Enemies attack is used, the Bladeless Ronin will cast Spirit Defuse for each enemy that was hit.
- Attacks that hit multiple times, such as Minotaur, will trigger the Bladeless Ronin to cast a separate Spirit Defuse for each hit.
- Triggering a Prism that converts Damage to Fire, Ice, or Storm, will result in the Bladeless Ronin casting Elemental Defuse instead of Spirit Defuse.
- Deals an unknown quantity of Storm Damage.
Quest AppearancesNot directly named in Quests
Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to Takanobu the Masterless should be placed in the Discussion Topic.
If the topic isn't already created (i.e. the link brings you to an empty search) then you must create the topic, using the topic naming convention explained here.
Documentation on how to edit this page can be found at Template:CreatureInfobox/doc.