- Simon the Sayer was created by Daniel during a visit to KingsIsle, made possible by the Make-a-Wish foundation.
- Defeating this Boss grants the "Simon's Bane" Badge.
- Daniel: "Hey, Wizard! I need your help with this grumpy old troll and his evil Golems!"'
- Simon the Sayer: "Baaah! Simon never said you had permission to enter my workshop. You're going to pay for that!"
- Daniel: "Now now, Simon. There's no need to be so grumpy. We just want you to stop bothering everyone in Nightside. Can't we all just be friends?"
- Simon the Sayer: "Friends?!? I have all the friends I need right here in my Golems. They do whatever Simon says!"
- Daniel: "Like bother and pester all of the innocent ghosts of Nightside? My new wizard friend and I won't be so easy to push around. Let's take this troll down!"
Monstrology Tome Description
This Undead Troll doesn't play well with others, so he tried to build himself some friends.
|Cannot Expel this Creature|
- "Tardiness will not be tolerated!" - If a Wizard joins the duel after the second Round, Simon will interrupt-cast an enhanced version of Mana Burn that deals 400 Balance Damage on the Wizard.
- "Simon says no attacks!" - For the first three Rounds, using a Damage Spell on Simon or one of his Minions will result in Simon retaliating against the caster.
- "Simon didn't say!" - If a Damage Spell is cast on Simon or one of his Minions while Simon says "no attacks", Simon will interrupt-cast a version of Insane Bolt that always hits the Wizard who cast the Damage Spell.
- Steal Spells do not trigger this cheat.
- "Simon says you can attack now!" - On Rounds 4 through 6, using a Damage Spell will not trigger the "Simon didn't say!" cheat.
- On Round 7, Simon will once again use the "Simon says no attacks!" cheat, and this will last for three more Rounds.
- The cycle of being unable and then able to attack for three Rounds at a time will repeat indefinitely for the duration of the duel.
- "I have my friends too! See?" - At the beginning of the second Round, Simon will interrupt-cast a Spell that will either summon a Heartburner Golem or Virulent Gas Golem Minion.
- If any of Simon's Minions are defeated before him, Simon will summon another Golem two Rounds after they are defeated.
- If multiple Minions are defeated before Simon, Simon will summon one new Golem every two Rounds.
- "Simon says... none of that!" - If a Wizard casts a Blade, Simon will interrupt-cast Disarm on the caster.
- "My Pet knows tricks too!" - If a Wizard casts a Prism or positive Ward, Simon's Polterpooch will interrupt-cast Feint on the caster.
- On Round 3, and randomly after that, Daniel will interrupt-cast a +30% version of Curse on Simon after any other cheats that Simon uses at the beginning of that Round.
- After Round 3, Daniel will rarely interrupt-cast a Death version of Fairy that restores 300 Health on all Wizards and also applies Guidance.
- This Spell can be affected by negative Healing Charms and Life Dispels that have been placed on Simon.
- "I got this." or "Easy as pie." - Daniel will always use this line before casting Fairy, although he uses it for Curse as well.
Quest AppearancesNot directly named in Quests
Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to Simon the Sayer should be placed in the Discussion Topic.
If the topic isn't already created (i.e. the link brings you to an empty search) then you must create the topic, using the topic naming convention explained here.
Documentation on how to edit this page can be found at Template:CreatureInfobox/doc.