The largest and most comprehensive Wizard101 Wiki for all your Wizard101 needs! Guides, Pets, Spells, Quests, Bosses, Creatures, NPCs, Crafting, Gardening and more!
As part of the largest Wizard101 Community and Wizard101 Forums online, this is a community wiki that anyone can contribute to!
From Wizard101 Wiki
- Omen Stribog is a Boss located in Omen's Hideout, which requires a Gold Skeleton Key to access.
- Defeating him grants the "Omen's Adversary" Badge.
- He has no Power Pip chance.
- "So it seems this cave is not quite as obscure as I hoped. Who are you? Some prodding young ally of the Vigilants? They have eluded us for all these centuries, but now we know where they are, and we know what they're doing. Whether you are allied with the Vigilants or not, your demise has already been etched into the pillars of fate. I shall merely hasten it."
- "Tardiness will not be tolerated!" - If a Wizard joins after the duel has already started, then Omen will cast an enchanted version of Mana Burn dealing 1,500 base Damage.
- "We are not easily fooled" - If a Wizard casts Feint on any enemy, then Omen will then remove the Feint from himself or his allies, unless it's protected.
- "You are darkened by the Shadow as well?" - If a Wizard casts a Shadow Creature Spell, then Omen will cast a Moon Spell that adds +40 Backlash to the Wizard.
- Because of updates to Shadow mechanisms this cheat no longer increases Backlash beyond 30.
- If Omen is the last Boss remaining, he will interrupt-cast a +10% to +50% version of Amplify that lasts 99 Rounds.
- Casting Supernova will lead to Omen recasting the Aura.
- At the beginning of the first Round, Dark Sentinel will cheat-cast an enhanced version of Shadow Sentinel, which intercepts 75% Damage, lasts 99 Rounds, and has no Backlash.
- If Dark Sentinel is revived from a Heal All Spell, then it will not cheat-cast Shadow Sentinel.
- "Your parlor tricks are to no avail!" - If a Wizard casts any type of Charm or Global Spell, Dark Sentinel will cheat-cast Enfeeble (Shadow) on both the caster and receiver.
- If a Wizard casts a Blade on themself, then the Dark Sentinel will cast Enfeeble on them twice.
- If a multi-target Spell is cast (e.g. Bladestorm), then the Dark Sentinel will only remove the Blade from the Wizard who cast the Spell.
- If a Wizard casts any type of Ward Spell, there is a chance that Dark Sentinel will cheat-cast Steal Ward on the Wizard who cast the Spell.
- Whenever the Dark Seraph uses a Healing Spell, an Absorb will be placed on all enemies, similar to the Shadow Seraph effect.
- Deals 100 Shadow Damage per Pip despite the Spell's 3-Pip maximum description.
- The Natural Attack is a Steal that heals 100% of the Damage dealt.
Quest AppearancesNot directly named in Quests
Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to Omen Stribog should be placed in the Discussion Topic.
If the topic isn't already created (i.e. the link brings you to an empty search) then you must create the topic, using the topic naming convention explained here.
Documentation on how to edit this page can be found at Template:CreatureInfobox/doc.