|This is a Stub; please help us to expand it by providing verification of Creature Class.
- Medulla is the final Boss in the first half of Empyrea. Wizards must defeat him to recover their mind-controlled friends, and to rescue Mellori.
- The Second Chance Chest, Medulla's Chest, will appear after the duel.
- Medulla: "Oh, hello, Bat. Wizard. Surprised to see me? I know you thought I'd be running around investigating your sabotage, but I'm too smart for that."
- Bat: "Perhaps. Or did we want you to think we thought that, knowing you'd overthink things, thus playing right into our hand?"
- Medulla: "No! It's what I said! It's my hand that's been played into! I have you right where I want you. Prepare to bear witness to my genius!"
- Bat: "Your genius? All I see is a workshop of stolen ideas. MY ideas. But what I don't see are any of your minions. Oh no! Did they desert you?"
- Medulla: "Meh. I've got new mini-"
- Mellori: "Wizard... Run! Stop yammering and just go!"
- Medulla: "SHUSH! Save your strength, Mellori. I'm going to need it. Hehehe. Now where was I? Oh, yes... ...Meh. I've got new minions now. Isn't that right, Crew? Ahehehehehe!"
- Mind-Meddled Crew: "Yes, Master Medulla. We live to serve you. You are the smartest and toughest and most handsome boss that ever lived."
- Bat: "You mind-meddling monster! This ends now!"
- Medulla: "Ah, I love it when a plan comes together. Sorry yours didn't work out, Wizard. I mean, I'm not sorry. Obviously. Whatever. Let's just fight!"
- "You can't outsmart me!" - If a Wizard joins the duel after it has already started, Medulla will cast a Shadow Spell to 'Confuse' the Wizard for two Rounds (begins in the following Round).
- "Prepare to be mind-meddled!" - He will cast a Shadow Spell to randomly 'Confuse' a Wizard for three Rounds (begins in the following Round).
- All Spells have a chance of targeting a random ally or enemy.
- Pet may-casts will keep their original target.
- If a Wizard attempts to pass while 'Confused', a random Spell will be selected from the Wizard's hand.
- This action will not take place if the Wizard is stunned.
- If a Wizard casts a negative Charm or Trap on Medulla after Beans is defeated, they will not be removed.
- "[Aftershock]" - He will randomly cast Aftershock.
- "Your combat skills are laughable, ha!" - Once all his Minions are defeated, further attempts to Feint will result in all negative Wards and Charms being removed from Medulla.
- "Beans, Beans. He's good for the heart." - If a negative Charm is placed on Medulla, Beans will remove all negative Charms from him.
- "What’s up doc?” - If a Trap is placed on Medulla, Beans will remove all Traps from him.
- When Beans is defeated, he will assist the Wizard team.
- "Hold still--I'll have you fixed in a jiffy!" - Beans will randomly cast Pigsie, restoring an unknown amount of Health to all Wizards.
- When Pork is defeated, he will assist the Wizard team.
- "We must work together!" - Randomly at the beginning of the Round, Pork will cast Smoke Screen (-45%) at the enemy team.
- "Mr. Sparck, man the Essence Cannon" - This is a one Round warning before Sparck fires the Essence Cannon.
- "Fire!" - At the end of the Round, Sparck will use a Shadow Spell to fire the Essence Cannon, which deals 1,050 Shadow Damage to all Wizards and removes one Shadow Pip from each Wizard.
- When Sparck is defeated, he will assist the Wizard team.
- "Preparing to fire the Essence Cannon" - At the end of the Round, Sparck will cast a Shadow Spell to fire the Essence Cannon, which deals 600 Shadow Damage to all enemies and removes one Shadow Pip from each enemy.
- Casts an Aegis-protected Reaperblade (Myth-Shadow), and Bladestorm.
- Casts Mass Hex and Myth Trap (+35%).
Quest Appearances» Brain Drain
» Massive Headache
Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to Medulla should be placed in the Discussion Topic.
If the topic isn't already created (i.e. the link brings you to an empty search) then you must create the topic, using the topic naming convention explained here.
Documentation on how to edit this page can be found at Template:CreatureInfobox/doc.