The largest and most comprehensive Wizard101 Wiki for all your Wizard101 needs! Guides, Pets, Spells, Quests, Bosses, Creatures, NPCs, Crafting, Gardening and more!
As part of the largest Wizard101 Community and Wizard101 Forums online, this is a community wiki that anyone can contribute to!
From Wizard101 Wiki
|View Drops ⧨|
|Shadow Pips||5 max|
|Starting Pips||5 / |
|Out. Pierce||27% |
|Out. Boost||130% |
|Inc. Boost||5% to |
|Inc. Resist||70% to |
|Out. Healing||45% |
|Inc. Healing||50% |
|Wizard City||The Catacombs - Fathomless Tomb|
Fellspawn is a Gold Skeleton Key Boss found in the Catacombs.
- If a Wizard joins the battle after the second Round, the Boss casts Call of Khrulhu (Shadow).
- At the start of the first Round, the Boss summons three of the following Minions:
- At the end of the third round after a minion is killed, a random school minion is summoned. After this, another minion will be summoned at the end of every fourth round.
- At the start of the first Round, the Boss casts a Shadow Equalize, which sets the Damage cap to 9,999. Damage cannot go above this limit while Global is present. Any attempts to replace the Global Spell will recast Shadow Equalize.
- At the start of the fifth Round, the Boss summons an Unhelpful Spawn on the Wizard's team if all duel slots are not filled.
- Sacrificial Spells, such as Sap Power, will remove the Minion from the duel slot.
- The Boss will resummon the Minion soon after it is defeated.
- At the end of every fifth Round, Fellspawn will cheat-cast a Black Mantle, Hex, and Weakness, each on a random Wizard, and cast Bladestorm and an all allies version of Tower Shield (-55%).
- Every six Rounds, the Boss will Polymorph into a Moon form lasting for three rounds, starting on Round 3, with different cheats.
- If a Wizard casts a Blade, the Boss will Mana Burn (Shadow) the caster dealing 600 Shadow Damage per Pip and Enfeeble the receiver of the Blade.
- If an all allies Spell such as Bladestorm is cast, only the caster will be Enfeebled.
- Non-Blade Charms such as Guiding Light will not activate this cheat.
- While in Polymorph form the Boss loses all stats and cannot gain Power Pips or Shadow Pips.
- If a Wizard casts a Trap, he will remove all Traps from the target of the Trap and Stun the caster for two Rounds.
- Spells with a Trap after effect, such as Fire from Above, will trigger this cheat.
- Prisms will not trigger this cheat.
- Casts Impede.
- Backlash from Dark Fiend can exceed the Damage cap.
- Casts an Aegis-protected Reaperblade (Storm-Shadow).
- Casts a Mass Moon Trap.
- Casts Frost Minotaur.
Quest AppearancesNot directly named in Quests
Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to Fellspawn should be placed in the Discussion Topic.
If the topic isn't already created (i.e. the link brings you to an empty search) then you must create the topic, using the topic naming convention explained here.
Documentation on how to edit this page can be found at Template:CreatureInfobox/doc.