Two additional New Moon Priests appear if more than two Wizards are present.
The Second Chance Chest, Cipactli's Chest, will appear after the duel.
- "Are you the one who sent the songbird to me with this War Challenge? Hmph. I'll admit, it is impressive. I expected you to be taller. Nevertheless, I have prepared my greatest spells to destroy you. Do I smell your fear? Fear is a disease. It poisons the spirit. Let me help you strike it from your heart. Come into my maw, and do not be afraid!"
- This battle revolves around two alternating Interrupt Cycles: "Ward Dance" and "Charm Dance." Each cycle is three Rounds in length. The first cycle, Ward Dance, starts in Round 3 (Rounds 3,4,5), and the second cycle, Charm Dance, starts in Round 6 (Rounds 6, 7, 8), making the entire interrupt cycle 6 Rounds in length (starting over at the beginning of Round 9).
- Ward Dance Cycle (starts in Round 3)
- At the beginning of the first Round in this cycle, Cipactli will place a +30% Hex on a random Wizard and a Stun Shield "mark" on all Wizards.
- "Can you follow the steps of my war dance?" - At the beginning of the first Round in each Dance cycle, Cipactli will place a Stun Shield "mark" on each Wizard. If the mark is not removed in the first or second Round of each Dance cycle, then he will cheat-cast a Dr. Von's Monster at the Wizard in the beginning of the third Round.
- "Those who cannot keep up must perish!" - At the beginning of the third Round in each Dance cycle, he will cast a 0-Pip Dr. Von's Monster at any Wizard who did not get rid of the Stun Shield mark in the first or second Round.
- Charm Dance Cycle (starts in Round 6)
- At the beginning of the first Round in this cycle, Cipactli places a +25% Balanceblade on himself and a Stun Shield "mark" on all Wizards.
- General Rules:
- Wizards can remove the "mark" during each cycle by casting either Wards (e.g. Shields, Traps, Prisms) or Charms (e.g. Blades, Dispels, Weakness, etc.) - this will also cause him to remove all Wards from the Wizard.
- Melt can be used to Dispel him from placing his mark on Wizards.
- Ward Shields may only be cast on the Wizard in the first position (Sun spot). Shields cast on other Wizards are removed.
- If a Wizard casts Legion Shield, the Shield will only be removed from the caster.
- The self-trap portion of Feint will be immediately removed after casting.
- Global Spells, such as Sanctuary and Wyldfire, will trigger him to remove the mark.
- The Earthquake cast by his Minion(s) will remove the mark.
- Aura Spells, such as Galvanic Field and Sleet Storm, will not trigger him to remove the mark.
- Pet Spells will not trigger him to remove the mark.
- Gear/Equipment Item Cards will not trigger him to remove the mark.
Quest Appearances» The Jaws of Defeat
Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to Cipactli should be placed in the Discussion Topic.
If the topic isn't already created (i.e. the link brings you to an empty search) then you must create the topic, using the topic naming convention explained here.
Documentation on how to edit this page can be found at Template:CreatureInfobox/doc.