The largest and most comprehensive Wizard101 Wiki for all your Wizard101 needs! Guides, Pets, Spells, Quests, Bosses, Creatures, NPCs, Crafting, Gardening and more!
As part of the largest Wizard101 Community and Wizard101 Forums online, this is a community wiki that anyone can contribute to!
Creature:Apep the Snaky One
From Wizard101 Wiki
|This is a Stub; please help us to expand it by providing verification for the new Jewel, Super Deadly Opal, or set up a new Wiki page for it.
- "We meet again, Wizard. I thought about dealing with you in Lower Zigazag, but something told me fate had bigger plans for us. Ammit is preparing to judge a group of Mander Souls now. If we hurry, I'll make sure your soul is bumped to the head of the line!"
- "Lets make things interesting." - At the beginning of the first Round, Apep will interrupt cast a Power Play.
- "You'll have to do better than that!" - If a Wizard casts a Global Spell that gives a Damage bonus, such as Balefrost, he will immediately replace it back with Power Play.
- Apep's Pit Viper Minions have 2,335 Health, instead of their normal 2,735 Health.
They Boost to Fire, Ice, and Storm Damage, rather than their original Life, Myth, and Death Damage.
- If a Pit Viper is defeated, Apep will summon a Charged Echo of Apep Minion with 1,440 Health. This Minion will attack for two Rounds, before Apep sacrifices it with Draw Health, Sap Power, Siphon Health, or Take Power.
- When Apep uses one of his Minion Sacrifice Spells, he casts the Spell from first to last once. When he is Dispelled three times, he then hidden casts the Spells two more times on each Minion.
- When Dispelled once, it skips over the first Minion, but after others are sacrificed, the Minion he skipped over will still be sacrificed.
- When with all his Minions, it takes 7 Dispels to save one, 8 to save 2, and 9 to save all 3.
- When one Minion is in combat with two other Minions, it takes 3 Dispels to save him.
- When two Minions are in combat with one other Minion, it takes 6 Dispels to save them.
- After one more Round, Apep will summon one of the following Minions (to be replaced in order):
- Fire: "Time to heat things up!" - Fiery Echo of Apep
- Ice: "Prepare yourself for Cold Justice!" - Frosty Echo of Apep
- Myth: "Now, I break your will!" - False Echo of Apep
- Storm: "More fodder! Protect your queen!" - Charged Echo of Apep
Quest Appearances» Judgment Day
Hints, Guides and Discussions of the Wiki content related to Apep the Snaky One should be placed in the Discussion Topic.
If the topic isn't already created (i.e. the link brings you to an empty search) then you must create the topic, using the topic naming convention explained here.
Documentation on how to edit this page can be found at Template:CreatureInfobox/doc.