The largest and most comprehensive Wizard101 Wiki for all your Wizard101 needs! Guides, Pets, Spells, Quests, Bosses, Creatures, NPCs, Crafting, Gardening and more!
As part of the largest Wizard101 Community and Wizard101 Forums online, this is a community wiki that anyone can contribute to!
|Training Points are used to learn spells outside of your primary School of magic.|
Obtaining Training Points
There are two ways to earn training points:
- Experience - Leveling up from 1-20, Wizards earn one training point every 4 levels. From levels 20-125, Wizards then earn one training point every 5 levels.
- Quest Rewards
Availability by Level
- Level 50 - 19 Training Points
- Level 60 - 26 Training Points
- Level 70 - 31 Training Points
- Level 80 - 37 Training Points
- Level 90 - 40 Training Points
- Level 95 - 43 Training Points
- Level 100 - 46 Training Points
- Level 110 - 50 Training Points
- Level 120 - 54 Training Points
- Level 130 - 57 Training Points
- Note: Without completing any quests (besides Enrollment), a Wizard can attain up to 27 training points.
- Another Exotic Exhibit
- Blue Oyster Cult
- Cactus Blossom Boogie
- Find the Beetles
- Find the Smiths
- Hey Hey It's The Monkeys
- Hootie's Blowfish!
- Iron Butterflies
- Lounging Lizards
- Mane of Terror
- Me and My Arrow
- Midday At The Oasis
- Oh Boy, Khryckets!
- Plotting Out Polar Roses
- Relative Dimensions
- Shades of Shadow
- Stray Cat Strut
- The Art of Magic
- The Special
- The Stone Roses
- The Troggs
- The UFOs
- The Wallflowers
- The Way of Wyrd
- The Yardbirds
- Time for Tea
- Too Cold... Too Cold
- Turn That Crown Upside-Down
- Uncut History
- 1 Enrollment quest
- 16 quests from Prospector Zeke
- 3 quests from Eloise Merryweather
- 3 quests from Ogden Peake in Celestia
- 2 quests from Inyanga Whitestripes in Zafaria
- 4 quests from Francis Lux in Avalon (3 training points total)
- 1 quest from Zaltanna the Mirrormask in Khrysalis
Training Point Buyback
- Spend Crowns to buy back all of your Training Points and return all of the spells obtained with those Training Points. You can then re-use your new Training Points as desired.
KingsIsle randomly implements a free Training Point Buyback benefit for subscribing members.
Training Points Example
|For example, if a Wizard belongs to the School of Myth talking to Sabrina Greenstar the Myth Shield spell is free (as pictured). However, a different Wizard who belongs to School of Life would instead have Life Shield available for free.
All the other spells, which are in different Schools, will cost 1 Training Point to learn.
However, it should be noted that some spells will have prerequisite spells. This means that while the spell itself only costs 1 training point, all prerequisite spells must be purchased, making the total cost for that spell greater than 1 Training Point. One example would be Polymorph Elemental (Storm) which requires 3 prerequisite spells (Polymorph Treant, Polymorph Colossus and Polymorph Elemental (Fire)) and thus 4 Training Points in total to obtain (3 for the prerequisites and 1 for the spell itself).