- Intro: Skull Riders is a game that will test your handle of controls and timing.
- Controls: Left Arrow moves you left, Right Arrow moves you right. Up Arrow lets you float up (watch out, it won’t keep you up forever!). Space Bar shoots fireballs.
- Objective: Shoots the Skull Riders to gain points, but don't let them touch you when they're in flight. You will lose life points (hearts) for touching the bone pit, or any skull riders on vultures. Receive bonus points for gathering skulls of the riders you've defeated and riders not in flight.
- Intro: Sorcery Stones is a game that tests your speed and reactions. In this game, special stones will rise from the bottom of the screen. If they reach the top, the game is over. To stop them from reaching the top, you have to clear the blocks. Blocks are cleared when you put three or more in a row horizontally or vertically. You can get three in a row by swapping the position of two blocks that are touching each other.
- Controls: Use the Mouse to move the cursor. Either mouse button will swap the two blocks selected. Press "Z" or the Fast Forward Button to make the blocks advance more quickly. Press "P" to pause the game. Be careful not to leave the game paused for more than a few minutes, or you may be logged out of the game for inactivity.
- Basic Rules: Match three blocks in a row (horizontally or vertically) to clear the blocks and get points. Match more than 3 blocks at once (4, 5, 2 or more sets of 3 at the same time) to get bonus points. Matching blocks causes them to be destroyed and after a while the blocks above them fall into place. As time passes new blocks will rise from the bottom of the playfield. If any of these blocks go above the allotted area, the game will end. When you match 3 blocks, the bottom row will stop advancing (longer if you match more than 3). Note that you cannot swap blocks as they are falling.
- Combos: If a falling block causes a match of 3 or more blocks, you will receive a combo multiplier (more points for more matches). Press "Z" or the fast forward button to make the blocks advance again if it has stopped due to a combo, or move more quickly if it had not stopped. Once all blocks have fallen as far as they can and all matches are made, your combo multiplier disappears.
- Levels: Once you destroy enough blocks you will gain a level. New levels can provide new difficulties, so be on the lookout for new challenges! Higher levels also give higher rewards, so you can really rack up a great score!
- Special Blocks: In addition to normal blocks, various special blocks may appear.
- Pinwheels: These blocks will match any other blocks
- Bombs: Matching a bomb with blocks of the same color will cause nearby blocks to be destroyed (though they don't count to advance you to the next level). Matching a bomb with 4 other blocks of the same color will cause a huge explosion!
- Jewels: Jewels match with any color like pinwheels do, but they will also destroy all blocks of the same color on screen (the extra destroyed blocks do not count to advance you to the next level).
- Reinforced Blocks: These are surrounded by a steel frame. They must be be matched once to destroy their reinforcement (which does not count to advance you to the next level), and then they act like normal blocks.
- Frozen Blocks: These blocks are encased in ice and cannot be swapped around. Other blocks must be carefully matched around them to clear them. They do melt once they get close to the top of the playfield, however!
- Intro: Doodle Doug is a game that tests your ability to anticipate as well as your ability to strategize.
- Controls: Up Arrow or "W" move you up. Down Arrow or "S" moves you down. Left Arrow or "A" moves you left. Right Arrow or "D" move you right. Space Bar or Ctrl plants a bomb.
- Objective: Help Doug dig his way through the dirt, collecting treasure along the way. Watch out, enemies are after Doug and will stop at nothing to keep him away from the gems! Avoid the bad guys, and collect all the gems to complete each level. The quicker you do it, the more points you get!
- Lives: Doug has 3 lives (hearts). Each time you are attacked by a monster, you lose one heart. If you are attacked 3 times, the game is over, so be careful!
- Sparkles: There are certain areas of the playfield that sparkle. These areas contain surprises (both good and bad) that can include things such as: speed boost or decrease, monster boost or decrease, extra bombs, bonus points, and more! You do not have to dig up these surprises to finish the level, so do so at your own risk!
- Bombs: You start with 6 bombs and can pick more up in most levels. Each bomb is on a 3 second delay, and the explosion destroys all enemies and dirt around it (as well as Doug, so be careful!).
- Intro: Conjuration is a game that will test your memory as well as your ability to think under pressure.
- Controls: Left Mouse Button both starts the game and reveals each card.
- Objective: Study and remember what's on each card so you can match them! You are given a limited amount of time to study the cards before the game starts,, if you wish the start playing earlier, just click on any card. The level is over once you've matched all cards or you run out of time. If you complete the matches on time, you advance to the next, more difficult level (of course, if you run out of time, the game is over). Keep going as far as you can to earn the most points!
- Extra Points: You can receive extra points either by matching the bonus card, creating a chain, or matching the whole board perfectly. Every so often a bonus card will appear on the bottom left hand corner of the playfield. If you match the bous card you will get double the points for that match. Each match you get in a row will give you a chain bonus, which gets better as you make more matches in a row. If you complete the board without making a mistake, you receive a bonus (more difficult boards give you more points)!
- Intro: Hot Shots is a game that will test your understanding of gravity and your ability to quickly prioritize tasks.
- Controls:Holding your Left Mouse Button charges your bow. Releasing your Left Mouse Button shoots your arrow. Moving your Mouse tilts the bow up or down.
- Objective: Shoot anything that moves before it shoots you! This means enemies as well as projectiles coming your way! The longer you charge your bow, the faster the arrow will fly. Defend your position as long as you ca to rack up maximum points. Each time you get hit, you lose on life point (heart). Lose them all, and the game is over.
- Gems: Shoot the gems to gain extra points, but be quick about it, because they disappear after a short time!
- Intro: Choo-Choo Zoo is a game that will test your ability to plan and think ahead.
- Controls: Left Mouse Click moves the tile 90 degrees clockwise. Right Mouse Click moves the tile 90 degrees counterclockwise. Space Bar or click the red button switches between fast and slow mode.
- Objective: Help collect all the animals and bring them back to the castle by moving the tiles to connect the path. When you've found the last animal, the castle will appear. Make your way to the castle to finish the level. The sooner you get there, the more bonus points you'll receive! Be careful though! If you step off the path, the game is over.
- Gems: Collect gems to add to your score! You can finish each level without collecting the gems, so make sure to collect them before heading to the castle if you want them.
- Notes: You cannot switch the position of a tile while there is anyone on it, so think ahead! Also, watch for the big exclamation point - the tile it is on will change after a short time!
- Intro:Potion Motion is a game that will test your ability to recognize patterns.
- Controls: Left Mouse Click and drag left or right to move row horizontally. Left Mouse Click and drag up or down to move column vertically.
- Objective: Move the potions to make chains of 3 of a kind to clear them from your board, gain points, and add some time to the clock. To make chains, potions can touch on the top, bottom, left, or right, but not diagonally. Chains of more than 3 will result in more points, more time added, and more potions cleared. Once you match enough potions, you will gain a level and your timer will get a bigger boost. When the timer runs out, the game is over.
- Hint:You can move potions while others are falling, which can help you get some great combos!
- Controls: Use the Right Arrow to move Diego forwards. Use the Left Arrow to move Diego backwards. Press the Space Bar to make Diego jump. Press A to trigger Diego's high attack. Press S to trigger Diego's medium attack. Press D to trigger Diego's low attack.
- Basic Rules: Guide Diego through each level by attacking enemies and jumping to avoid dangerous obstacles in his way. As you move through the game, you'll regain you health after some time. At the end of each level, you will have to fight a super tough enemy to advance. Defeat them all, and you'll rescue Francesca and be a dueling hero!
- Overview: Grub Guardian is a tower defense game which you can play at KIFreeGames.com. This is a commonly played minigame, since the rewards can be great. For more information, visit the Grub Guardian page.