The largest and most comprehensive Wizard101 Wiki for all your Wizard101 needs! Guides, Pets, Spells, Quests, Bosses, Creatures, NPCs, Crafting, Gardening and more!
As part of the largest Wizard101 Community and Wizard101 Forums online, this is a community wiki that anyone can contribute to!
From Wizard101 Wiki
Welcome to the Wizard101 Wiki
The largest and most comprehensive Wizard101 Wiki for all your Wizard101 needs!
Guides, Pets, Spells, Quests, Bosses, Creatures, NPCs, Crafting, Gardening and more!
Please read through the Editing Guide, it will make editing the site much easier.
There are 40,973 Articles and 86,299 Images on this Wiki
- Test Realm has gone Live !
The July 2018 Game Updates have been released on the Live Realm.
"Welcome to the New Wizard City!"
This update includes Graphic and Music Updates for several free Wizard City zones, Classic Mode Toggle, the Magic Mirror Makeover, Photomancy, Azteca Fishing, New Monstrology, and more!
See details here.
If you are new to the world of the Wiki editors, don't forget to check out this Guide to Editing the Wiki - Standards for some very basic information.
- - Wiki Master AluraMist (To contact this or another Wiki Master please post a new thread in this forum.)
- Changes Across the Wiki
- You may have noticed recently that we're updating a lot of our templates in the Wiki as of late to improve upon page structure, make templates more consistent (similar in style to how Creature pages look), and to try to faciliate page editing. See the Dryad Pet page to get an idea of what we're talking about. We're going to be revising more templates in the near future, so be on the look out for these changes!
- Amongst the template changes that you will be observing, the Wiki-Master team has decided to move away from using icons for descriptions on pages and instead moving towards text-only descriptions, especially on Spell card pages. Where icons used to be relatively easy to understand and maintain in the past with Wizard101, they have become increasingly abundant and cryptic as the game has evolved, and do not always explain things well.
- If you have questions about any of the changes now or in the future, then feel free to ask them here and one of the Wiki-Masters will respond with an answer.
- - Wiki Master Pyro (To contact this or another Wiki Master please post a new thread in this forum.)
- Entering Information Made Easy!
- Does entering data into the Wiki seem complicated and overwhelming? Well not anymore! We've opened a new method of drop entry, The Firsthand Observations Thread! Post screenshots of drops YOU receive in this thread and someone else will enter the information for you! Simple as that. Of course, we are always looking for new contributors so don't be afraid to try and ask us if you have any questions!
- AS A REMINDER: Like the thread above, if you are entering data into the Wiki from second-hand information (information you did not directly acquire), you MUST post screenshot proof of your edit in the Wiki Forums and make a note in the summary section when you edit the page. This helps us to ensure the highest quality Wiki possible. Thank you for your cooperation!
- - Wiki Master DragonTamer1016 (To contact this or another Wiki Master please post a topic in this forum.)
- You May Have Noticed!
- We are in process of converting pages that contain drops over to use lists rather than individually numbered fields. This should save a lot of time renumbering those long sequences of drop fields. As part of this change we are both adding new tags and and converting many of the existing textual tags into icons such as: Crowns Item DropMature Plant DropElder Plant DropWiki-Master Verified Drop. This both conserves space and makes the pages look a little less cluttered. Don't know what those icons indicate? Don't worry, if you hover your cursor over the icon, a textual popup will appear indicating what the icon represents. Let us know what you think by posting in the wiki forums!
Click here to view older announcements!
- - Wiki Master RedValkyre99 (To contact this or another Wiki Master please post a new thread in this forum.)
If you're interested, read up on the details of the project and contact the appropriate admin, thank you!
Any provided help is appreciated - Please be familiar with Creating New Pages and the Editing Guide and ask if you are confused at all about making new pages!
- Natural Attack Project
- The goal of the this project is to capture Natural Attack Images from beguiled creatures.
- If you are interested in this project, please visit the Forum Page.
- For a list of creatures that still need Natural Attack Images please see the Project Page.
- Thank you for any help you can provide!
Click here to view all projects!
Wizard101 Wiki Needs You!
As the largest Wizard101 Wiki, we need YOUR help to constantly improve our Spell, Item Card, Treasure Card, Quest, Pet, Pet Ability, Pet Snack, Creature, Seed, Reagent, Recipe, Housing, and Item pages!
Here are some links to get you started!
|September's Featured Article is:
|Wizard101’s Decaversary Celebration!:
|Celebrating 10 Years of Magic!
|Before the Celebration started in the game, during KI Live in August 2018, this new Pet was released as a free gift from the KingsIsle IT/Tech Team:|
The Web Master
|This year’s festivities will last for the entire month of September. It all starts with a special Birthday Quest, Time Has Come, given by Gamma. When completed, your Wizard will receive a special Decaversary Present!|
|And also for this celebration, there is a new twist to three classic Pets. They are:|
The Decade Firecat
The Decade Gargoyle
And the Decade Piggle
They have a shiny new coat, and each one comes with new Pet Talents too. These Decaversary Pets will stay in the Crown Shop full time, even after the Birthday Celebration is over.
|Other activities include Member Benefits Galore, Special Events, like the Five B.O.X.E.S. and The Lost Pages events.|
See more details on the 10th Anniversary Celebration here.