Frabjous February Random Drawi...
Views: 138
Wizard Weekly News Flash - Epi...
Views: 182
Wizard Weekly - Episode 15...
Views: 167

Recently added
  And it's GONE!!!!!!...
The world's best bank robbery shown through a short PG-friendly clip from the show South Park. The video was found on Youtube and then reuploaded onto here. I do not claim to own South Park nor this video....

Views: 4
Added by: Jasmine FireBlade
9-3-18

Wizard101 - Fastest Way To Farm The Crusher In Big Ben [GUID...
Possibly the fastest way ever possible to farm Spike the Crusher in Big Ben. -------------------- Don't miss any videos, subscribe! - https://bit.ly/2vVAUJD Background Music - https://bit.ly/2GIhRph...

Views: 10
Added by: AlexanderGoldenSword
8-19-18

Drake & Josh treehouse scene but without laugh track...
A small clip from the show Drake and Josh. I do not own this clip, nor do I own the show. Original uploader is santikun and the video is from Youtube....

Views: 10
8-18-18

Champion (125) Balance PvP Guide | BECOME A WARLORD!...
Hey guys! Cash Dawg bringing you a level 125 balance PvP guide! I spend many hours researching and observing the BEST gear, strategies, and cards for pvp. Maybe you got a few laughs too. Here is what I found! Please leave a like, comment, and subscribe. Also, feel free to follow me on my social medi...

Views: 18
Added by: Pepper786927
6-20-18

Ranked Champion Balance PvP 1 | BEATING A WARLORD?!?...
Hey guys! Cash Dawg bringing you some ranked balance PvP today. We beat a WARLORD on our first match up, and then followed it up with another win against a knigt. Hopefully this videos gives some insight on what spells to use and how to use utilize certain strategies... and hopefully you had a laugh...

Views: 11
Added by: Pepper786927
6-20-18

Wizard101: How to Use the Wiki...
An instructional video on how to use the Wizard101 Central Wiki for your own research, as well as how to contribute to it. Original creator/uploader is Stephanie Dawnheart, video is from Youtube....

Views: 11
5-21-18

Page 1 of 86 123451151 ... LastLast

Popular
Wizard Weekly - Episode 34
Hey there everyone!Not much in the news today, just a few sticky tidbits before we breeze on into the Death Chamber of Scarlet Emeraldweaver to unwind a bit before setting out for an adventure in Blane Spiritswords Lost Marleybone Expedition. We chatter about the bosses of the past, stats on the gea...
Added by: Jester
  Wizard Weekly 2 - Episode 1
Welcome to the very first...NEW WIZARD WEEKLY! Where we bring you news and humor from around the spiral! This week, we talk about the BOAT LOADS of updates in Wizard101, some news from PVPCentral, explore a nice house, and read some questions...the regular ;D Thanks for tuning in, and I hope to se...

Haunted Fun House
Paige MoonShade's Haunted Fun HouseI do not own this song. No Copyright Infringement intended....
Added by: Paige MoonShade
  Wizard101 Central Contest Winner - February, 2011
The winner is chosen for the $20.00 Wizard101 Gift Card Contest...

Watch this!

Categories
Wizard101 - General (109)
Wizard101 General Videos
Wizard Weekly (58)
Wizard101 Central (31)

Wizard101 - PvP (61)
Wizard101 PvP Videos

Funny Videos (43)
Funny G-Rated Videos

Animal Videos (22)