Alice in Wonderland Caterpilla...
Views: 237
What can these new creatures b...
Views: 247
Jingle Bell Rock- Lyrics...
Views: 156

Category: Wizard Weekly
  Wizard Weekly - Episode 10...
Hey guys!What a week! Okay... not really. Not much going on in Wizard101 news, but on Wizard Central things are rocking, we get to watch the best-of-three match between Gilroy_lh and Anis Rinata as they battle through the final round of the 200th tournament mid-level competition, we tour the amazing...

Views: 248
Added by: Jester
8-17-13

Wizard Weekly - Episode 9...
Hello all!This week we I drool over KingsIsles latest release, the Sultan's Palace, make a major recording booboo, and jibber jabber about pets a bit (say it ain't so fawne!). Just a reminder that the Better Homes and Gardens forum for the month of June will be closing down for a week this Sunday so...

Views: 215
8-17-13

Wizard Weekly - Episode 8...
Hello Wizzez and Wizzettes!It's been a quiet week in the spiral, but not in the arena. The 200th tourniment and Best in Class tourniments are drawing to a close! This week we train to become ninjas at Becca's ninja training grounds, and talk about pips, power, and.... pet stitching? Owie! Happy week...

Views: 209
8-17-13

Wizard Weekly - Episode 6...
Hang onto your hats wizzes and wizzettes, there's a ton in the news this week, including the release of Wintertusk drawing ever nearer, Wizards101's weekly feature on Youtube, and some explosive duels in the Wizard Central 200th tournament. We tour the home of Morgan Beargiver, and talk about all so...

Views: 285
8-17-13

Wizard Weekly - Episode 5...
Brrrr! Hot from the press, or cold rather, is the appearance of Wintertusk on the test realm, with new spells, pets, and music! We'll sneek a peak at the zone and some of the minor updates. We you're the life house of LunarKnight, finish the attic in my dorm room, and talk about subscriptions, and t...

Views: 197
8-17-13

Wizard Weekly - Episode 4...
Hi guys, Fawne here! Things in the spiral are pretty quiet this week, but we touch on wizard 101 technical advances, a new pet program on youtube, and visit the house of Tavia Fireflower. A big thanks goes out to Alia Earthsinger who showed me how to make that ladder, and to Lenora Swift for letti...

Views: 228
8-17-13

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Popular
Minions Perform Y.M.C.A
My Favourite Musical Number from the Minions!...
Added by: Sheldon Cooper
  Wizard101 Central Contest Winner - February, 2011
The winner is chosen for the $20.00 Wizard101 Gift Card Contest...

Misc. Videos

Wizard101 - PvP

Watch this!

Categories
Wizard101 - General (113)
Wizard101 General Videos
Wizard Weekly (58)
Wizard101 Central (31)

Wizard101 - PvP (61)
Wizard101 PvP Videos

Funny Videos (44)