• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 24
    1. #1
      Ninstroyer's Avatar
        Ninstroyer is offline Legendary Wizard

      • Ninstroyer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Elizabeth DragonRider/Elizabeth DarkStrider/Elizabeth StormCloud/Elizabeth IceSlinger
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  60
        •  World:
        •  Wintertusk
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Prince Teddy
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Burnzilla/Many Pets
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      4,007
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1703
      Thanks (Received)
      844
      Gold
      996.36

      Do any of you girls know of some cute outfits?

      I recently got my Grand gear and it's not suiting my taste. I like dresses and cute hats and shoes for my wizards.

      Do any of your girls have some ideas of which clothing looks good? I'm Fire btw. So something that looks good dyed Red & Yellow.

      Thanks.
      Last edited by Ninstroyer; 8-6-10 at 7:45 PM.
      Elizabeth DragonRider, DarkStrider, StormCloud, IceSlinger, MythWeaver


    2. #2
      Professor WinterBlossom's Avatar
        Professor WinterBlossom is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Professor WinterBlossom's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Gabrielle WinterBlossom
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  90
        •  World:
        •  Azteca
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  (King Blue ♥ Queen Blue) Champ, Spike, King luna and King Smokey
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  (Colossus ♥ FrostCaller) Pioneer Dragon, Shardtail Dragon, Fragmented Dragon and Frontier Drag
      Status: ♫Angels♪Touch
       
      Mood:
      Sweet Tooth
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      2,715
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      5469
      Thanks (Received)
      1305
      Gold
      1.50

      Re: Do any of you girls know of some cute outfits?

      i love the outfit i got on in my sig. it matches my heart staff and both of my valentines day cupig pets xD i'm a sucker for pink lol.
      Human Dignity + Compassion = Peace

    3. #3
      Ninstroyer's Avatar
        Ninstroyer is offline Legendary Wizard

      • Ninstroyer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Elizabeth DragonRider/Elizabeth DarkStrider/Elizabeth StormCloud/Elizabeth IceSlinger
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  60
        •  World:
        •  Wintertusk
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Prince Teddy
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Burnzilla/Many Pets
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      4,007
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1703
      Thanks (Received)
      844
      Gold
      996.36

      Re: Do any of you girls know of some cute outfits?

      Quote Originally Posted by tinyroe View Post
      i love the outfit i got on in my sig. it matches my heart staff and both of my valentines day cupig pets xD i'm a sucker for pink lol.
      lol, that is pretty cute. And it matches you.
      Elizabeth DragonRider, DarkStrider, StormCloud, IceSlinger, MythWeaver


    4. #4
      unluckyhand.'s Avatar
        unluckyhand. is offline Adept Wizard

      • unluckyhand.'s Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Life- lvl 7+ Balance-lvl 60 Myth- lvl 60 and some others...
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  7
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Quite a few
      Status: You Kidding me...??
       
      Mood:
      Amused
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      835
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      753
      Thanks (Received)
      471
      Gold
      295.74

      Re: Do any of you girls know of some cute outfits?

      I kinda had a problem with my grand gear, myself, when I got it.
      I like the more girl like clothes, too. I think the Marleybone clothes and the early wizard city clothes rock! ...)

      You got to find something you are happiest with, considering you are going to be looking at your wizard 99% of the time.

      I happen to love that short , poofy skirted dress with the short cape from Marleybone, with the Halcyon type boots and the tiny top hat..or maybe the pirate hat... or even the big hat, in gold and red, (so anime) but to pull that off, (hahaha!) would be a miracle, on my life wizard, (and an entire new list of friends I'd have to find...) for me.
      You could pull that off as a fire wizard, though, probably.

      Some of the other players have some really great girl wizard styles, ( Like Paige Moonshade) so, if you really want some useful style ideas, look towards hers.
      I also happen to like that pretty royal outfit dress in the crowns shop and the guardian outfit, but, the hat match styles elude me for them.
      I keep a boat load of clothes, looking for just the right styles.
      I have (for fun) my "Sunday shopping outfit" ...in my "not school colors", ( my other favorite colors which also happen to be red and yellow, like your "school colors" but it is the marleybone mid-length dress, the short boot shoe, and the wizard city short pointy hat.) however, the stitched stats and barely float for team survival if somebody calls on me when I'm wearing it to help them and the "school color" problems abound...so it seldom leaves my bag, anymore.
      I still like it though...style wise.
      Fiinally, (and sort of not on topic for your grand gear...) the new Wayfinder outfit is adorable for girl wizards. Especially the dress!


    5. #5
      Ninstroyer's Avatar
        Ninstroyer is offline Legendary Wizard

      • Ninstroyer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Elizabeth DragonRider/Elizabeth DarkStrider/Elizabeth StormCloud/Elizabeth IceSlinger
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  60
        •  World:
        •  Wintertusk
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Prince Teddy
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Burnzilla/Many Pets
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      4,007
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1703
      Thanks (Received)
      844
      Gold
      996.36

      Re: Do any of you girls know of some cute outfits?

      Quote Originally Posted by travelingfriend727 View Post
      I kinda had a problem with my grand gear, myself, when I got it.
      I like the more girl like clothes, too. I think the Marleybone clothes and the early wizard city clothes rock! ...)

      You got to find something you are happiest with, considering you are going to be looking at your wizard 99% of the time.

      I happen to love that short , poofy skirted dress with the short cape from Marleybone, with the Halcyon type boots and the tiny top hat..or maybe the pirate hat... or even the big hat, in gold and red, (so anime) but to pull that off, (hahaha!) would be a miracle, on my life wizard, (and an entire new list of friends I'd have to find...) for me.
      You could pull that off as a fire wizard, though, probably.

      Some of the other players have some really great girl wizard styles, ( Like Paige Moonshade) so, if you really want some useful style ideas, look towards hers.
      I also happen to like that pretty royal outfit dress in the crowns shop and the guardian outfit, but, the hat match styles elude me for them.
      I keep a boat load of clothes, looking for just the right styles.
      I have (for fun) my "Sunday shopping outfit" ...in my "not school colors", ( my other favorite colors which also happen to be red and yellow, like your "school colors" but it is the marleybone mid-length dress, the short boot shoe, and the wizard city short pointy hat.) however, the stitched stats and barely float for team survival if somebody calls on me when I'm wearing it to help them and the "school color" problems abound...so it seldom leaves my bag, anymore.
      I still like it though...style wise.
      Fiinally, (and sort of not on topic for your grand gear...) the new Wayfinder outfit is adorable for girl wizards. Especially the dress!

      Oh I simply adore those dresses with the little capes from MB too!! I think I'm gonna use that.

      Thank you.
      Elizabeth DragonRider, DarkStrider, StormCloud, IceSlinger, MythWeaver


    6. #6
      Lady Stormrider's Avatar
        Lady Stormrider is offline With the angels

      • Lady Stormrider's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Most loved is Fallon
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  54
        •  World:
        •  Celestia
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Far too many to name
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Almost all of them
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Posts
      522
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      323
      Thanks (Received)
      802
      Gold
      1,008.70

      Re: Do any of you girls know of some cute outfits?

      I love Yakedo's Fire outfit (Yakedo's Brainstorming Robe, Level 35+) personally ... with the "floppy" hat with the blue stones embedded in it. Add a nice pair of heeled boots and I'm there

      The Yakedo dress is one of those long ones with the split in the back and the pendant hanging in the front. In red and black with the yellow accents, it's striking and definitely catches attention.

      Actually my fire is the only one I wear that on, though I have some of the other school-designed outfits for my other wizards. I keep those for "special occasions", when I want to dress a little different.

      Just a thought Good luck on finding what's perfect for you!



    7. #7
      Ninstroyer's Avatar
        Ninstroyer is offline Legendary Wizard

      • Ninstroyer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Elizabeth DragonRider/Elizabeth DarkStrider/Elizabeth StormCloud/Elizabeth IceSlinger
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  60
        •  World:
        •  Wintertusk
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Prince Teddy
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Burnzilla/Many Pets
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      4,007
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1703
      Thanks (Received)
      844
      Gold
      996.36

      Re: Do any of you girls know of some cute outfits?

      Quote Originally Posted by Lady Stormrider View Post
      I love Yakedo's Fire outfit (Yakedo's Brainstorming Robe, Level 35+) personally ... with the "floppy" hat with the blue stones embedded in it. Add a nice pair of heeled boots and I'm there

      The Yakedo dress is one of those long ones with the split in the back and the pendant hanging in the front. In red and black with the yellow accents, it's striking and definitely catches attention.

      Actually my fire is the only one I wear that on, though I have some of the other school-designed outfits for my other wizards. I keep those for "special occasions", when I want to dress a little different.

      Just a thought Good luck on finding what's perfect for you!
      I'll definitely look into Yakedo's clothing drops! I think I know what you're talking about with the Yakedo dress. Not sure though.

      I'll also look into the Wayfinder dress that travelingfriend727 mentioned. That dress is adorable.
      Elizabeth DragonRider, DarkStrider, StormCloud, IceSlinger, MythWeaver


    8. #8
      EmmaDay's Avatar
        EmmaDay is offline Novice Wizard

      • EmmaDay's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Emma Day
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  55
        •  World:
        •  Azteca
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      9
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1
      Thanks (Received)
      0
      Gold
      35.00

      Re: Do any of you girls know of some cute outfits?

      Quote Originally Posted by tinyroe View Post
      i love the outfit i got on in my sig. it matches my heart staff and both of my valentines day cupig pets xD i'm a sucker for pink lol.
      tinyroe
      Did you get your outfit during Valentines day and was it this year?
      Because I love it!

    9. #9
      BlazeWalker's Avatar
        BlazeWalker is offline Initiate Wizard

      • BlazeWalker's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Current WiP: Nicholas (lvl 18), Fiona Roseblossom (lvl 39 Death)
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  18
        •  World:
        •  Krokotopia
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Midnight
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Brave Piggle
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Posts
      318
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      237
      Thanks (Received)
      96
      Gold
      219.26

      Re: Do any of you girls know of some cute outfits?

      Ok, I know I am not a girl, but personally I like the Guardian's Robe, with the Cat-Like hat from Mooshu, and the kind of high heels from Marleybone. Like I said before, I know I'm not a girl, but I like the way it looks on other people

    10. #10
      ska1224's Avatar
        ska1224 is offline Initiate Wizard

      • ska1224's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Sarah Spirithand, Nicholas Spirithand(lvl 53 Life wiz)
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  24
        •  World:
        •  Krokotopia
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Sir Bear, Bandit, Princess Gus, Sadie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Adult Supportive Wildclaw, Ancient Storm Beetle, Ancient Saytr, Adult Fierce Hound
      Status: Llllllllet's play
       
      Mood:
      PC Gaming
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Posts
      342
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      365
      Thanks (Received)
      231
      Gold
      54.76

      Re: Do any of you girls know of some cute outfits?

      well I love the look of the coat you get from the sergant in Unicorn Way (you know the one trapped in the house on your first few quests) and you can go to the seamstress so you have the looks of the cloak but also you GM stats on the cloak.

      Oh, I also think the Brigader's Uniform is super cute.

      But these are my opinions. It depends on what you like.

      Hope that helps
      Last edited by ska1224; 8-21-10 at 7:37 PM.

      ~ Achievement Hunter ~
      Sig ~ avi

    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •