• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 12

    Thread: LED Zeppelin


    1. #1
      Jonathan Greenflame's Avatar
        Jonathan Greenflame is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Jonathan Greenflame's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jonathan Greenflame
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  90
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Bubba
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Wintry Elf
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Confused
       
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      2,062
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2865
      Thanks (Received)
      2649
      Gold
      1,086.14

      LED Zeppelin

      Anyone know where the L.E.D. Zeppelin in Sky City is? I've looked at what I thought was everywhere and still can't find it.

    2. #2
      Torpzun26's Avatar
        Torpzun26 is offline Adept Wizard

      • Torpzun26's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Cole Duskhaven
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth
      Status: Myth Drake V
       
      Mood:
      No Mood
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Posts
      744
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      308
      Thanks (Received)
      1635
      Gold
      563.00

      Re: LED Zeppelin

      It's inside the Guard Complex dungeon, not outside for some weird reason. It's at the very top of the dungeon, so you'll have to go up an extra flight of stairs.

    3. #3
      Jonathan Greenflame's Avatar
        Jonathan Greenflame is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Jonathan Greenflame's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jonathan Greenflame
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  90
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Bubba
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Wintry Elf
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Confused
       
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      2,062
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2865
      Thanks (Received)
      2649
      Gold
      1,086.14

      Re: LED Zeppelin

      Quote Originally Posted by Torpzun26 View Post
      It's inside the Guard Complex dungeon, not outside for some weird reason. It's at the very top of the dungeon, so you'll have to go up an extra flight of stairs.
      thank you, I appreciate the help.

    4. #4
      Pegasus Unbound's Avatar
        Pegasus Unbound is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Pegasus Unbound's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Nathaniel
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dragons and MORE Dragons.
      Status: Looking 4 my village
       
      Mood:
      Balanced
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      3,122
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      9665
      Thanks (Received)
      5404
      Gold
      1,556.80

      Cool Re: LED Zeppelin

      Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Greenflame View Post
      Anyone know where the L.E.D. Zeppelin in Sky City is? I've looked at what I thought was everywhere and still can't find it.
      I am good at finding collectable music/videos/movies, etc. so I may be able to find it. Can you be more specific though? Are you asking about an album, song, concert, etc.?

      I did a basic search for what you asked and it does not really come up with specific matches, which usually means the search data is not complete or might be incorrect; so please double check what it is you are looking for (Any clues would be of help such as partial lyrics if this is a song) and I will see what I can find through my extra resources.

      **EDIT**

      OK, when I first read your request, I thought you were referring to the Band Led Zepplin, LOL. The number of references in W101 to cultural icons can be amazing at times.

      I'm glad the others were able to help you find it in the game.
      Last edited by Pegasus Unbound; 6-22-22 at 12:25:51 PM.


    5. #5
      Jonathan Greenflame's Avatar
        Jonathan Greenflame is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Jonathan Greenflame's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jonathan Greenflame
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  90
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Bubba
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Wintry Elf
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Confused
       
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      2,062
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2865
      Thanks (Received)
      2649
      Gold
      1,086.14

      Re: LED Zeppelin

      Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus Unbound View Post
      I am good at finding collectable music/videos/movies, etc. so I may be able to find it. Can you be more specific though? Are you asking about an album, song, concert, etc.?

      I did a basic search for what you asked and it does not really come up with specific matches, which usually means the search data is not complete or might be incorrect; so please double check what it is you are looking for (Any clues would be of help such as partial lyrics if this is a song) and I will see what I can find through my extra resources.

      **EDIT**

      OK, when I first read your request, I thought you were referring to the Band Led Zepplin, LOL. The number of references in W101 to cultural icons can be amazing at times.

      I'm glad the others were able to help you find it in the game.
      Thank you for the effort, but I was looking for the Zeke quest items in Lemuria.

      Yes, @Torpzun26 told me exactly where to look, and I found it. I'd never went on up the stairs after rescuing the hero.

    6. #6
      Pegasus Unbound's Avatar
        Pegasus Unbound is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Pegasus Unbound's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Nathaniel
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dragons and MORE Dragons.
      Status: Looking 4 my village
       
      Mood:
      Balanced
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      3,122
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      9665
      Thanks (Received)
      5404
      Gold
      1,556.80

      Thumbs up Re: LED Zeppelin

      Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Greenflame View Post
      Thank you for the effort, but I was looking for the Zeke quest items in Lemuria.

      Yes, @Torpzun26 told me exactly where to look, and I found it. I'd never went on up the stairs after rescuing the hero.
      Yeppers,

      Like having to find:

      The Blue Oyster Cults in Moo shu
      The Troggs in Wintertusk

      and others.


    7. #7
      jasminejadeheart's Avatar
        jasminejadeheart is offline Apprentice Wizard

      • jasminejadeheart's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  jasmine jadeheart
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  sugar
      Status: Medal Catcher
       
      Mood:
      Shy
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      66
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      229
      Thanks (Received)
      114
      Gold
      1,461.50

      Re: LED Zeppelin

      Maybe they were thinking of Stairway to Heaven by putting it up the stairs in Sky City
      Happy trails!


    8. #8
      Fluxx's Avatar
        Fluxx is offline Magus Wizard

      • Fluxx's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Kane/Talon/Nicholas/Ronan/Daniel
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  120
        •  World:
        •  Mirage
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Boomer
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Ghulture
      Status: Alive and Kicking!
       
      Mood:
      Apelike
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Posts
      1,304
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      962
      Thanks (Received)
      842
      Gold
      173.64

      Re: LED Zeppelin

      Quote Originally Posted by jasminejadeheart View Post
      Maybe they were thinking of Stairway to Heaven by putting it up the stairs in Sky City


    9. #9
        sparkyflamefire is offline Adept Wizard

      • sparkyflamefire's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  James
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Sir Leo
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2019
      Posts
      922
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      503
      Thanks (Received)
      1134
      Gold
      700.00

      Re: LED Zeppelin

      Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus Unbound View Post
      Yeppers,

      Like having to find:

      The Blue Oyster Cults in Moo shu
      The Troggs in Wintertusk

      and others.
      Every Zeke/Zach quest is somehow music related, starting with the Smiths in Wizard City (Who can forget their classic "Girlfriend in a Coma"?) and even the Beatles/Beetles in Krokotopia.

    10. #10
      Pegasus Unbound's Avatar
        Pegasus Unbound is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Pegasus Unbound's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Nathaniel
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dragons and MORE Dragons.
      Status: Looking 4 my village
       
      Mood:
      Balanced
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      3,122
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      9665
      Thanks (Received)
      5404
      Gold
      1,556.80

      Cool Re: LED Zeppelin

      Quote Originally Posted by sparkyflamefire View Post
      Every Zeke/Zach quest is somehow music related, starting with the Smiths in Wizard City (Who can forget their classic "Girlfriend in a Coma"?) and even the Beatles/Beetles in Krokotopia.
      Yep, lot's of memories for all us "old fogies", I was just using those 2 as examples. I think the almost limitless references to cultural/entertainment things is a lot of fun to watch out for.


    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •