----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Three Spells For Life/Fire/Death wiz?

I have 6 wizards, but my strongest is a Level-80 Theurgist (Arlen Moondreamer) with Fire and Death as 2nd and 3rd schools. I recently sold-back my training points in order to dump rarely-used spells in favor of spells that work better for my style of play. But I have 3 left-over training points.

My current spells are:
      Life: All of the main-stream spells.
      Fire: All of the main-stream spells.
      Death: All of the main-stream spells.
      Sun: Strong through Colossal (for boosting spells).
      Star: Vengeance (for better chance of going critical with fire spells)
      Balance: Blades and traps from Niles in Sphinx, and reshuffle from Farseer on Colossus.

So, anyone have some ideas on what spells I should get with my remaining 3 training points?
      Last edited by Aviento; 6-14-22 at 3:23:22 AM. Reason: Corrected confusing paragraph structure.

Dylan Windwalker is online now Legendary Wizard

• Dylan Windwalker's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Windwalker, Valerian JadeBlade, Scot WaterWielder, Seth DreamDreamer, Lucas LightBright
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament

Mood:
      Goofy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: Three Spells For Life/Fire/Death wiz?

Ideally having completed every Training Point quest in the game and have gotten to level 150 (I'm just saying this is what you might want to work towards over the course of your current level to the max level as of right now, but I still have a lot of spare training points in many of my wizards, including my life)... lol this is what I learned on my Life

Tower Shield (learn everything up until)

Cloak, Stun Block, and Conviction (From Diego in Unicorn Way)

Reshuffle (Colossus Boulevard)

Infection

Feint (learn everything up until, I just now also learned Threshold Fever)

Spiritual Blades (you can learn Elemental Blades in addition if you want)

Spiritual Traps (you can learn Elemental Traps in addition if you want)

Amplify, Fortify, Infallible, Empowerment, Vengeance, Berserk, Mend, Adapt, Cycle of Life, Devotion, Frenzy, Brace, Magnify Renew, and Frenzy (Star School spells)

Spirit Spear

Strong - Epic Sun Spells

Keen Eyes - Extraordinary Sun Spells

Potent Trap and Sharpen Blade (Azteca)

Primordial and Radical (Sun Spells that increase healing)

Aegis and Indemnity (Sun spell that protect blades and traps)

Polymorph Gobbler, Polymorph Mander, Polymorph Jaguar, Polymorph Treant (you don't have to learn these, I just did it just because lol)

Every Shadow Spell

Shift Greenoak (again, you don't have to learn this, I just did it just because)

That should be everything. My life has 3 Training Points left over, Idk what I feel like using them for...

You don't need a secondary school right now, maybe later once Ki figures out how to do Dual Schools in the future as they have plans for it. Just stay tuned on Central and there will be discussions about it once it becomes a thing but right now, this is all you need or rather everything my life learned. But then again you said you have a play style, perhaps you can use the Training points that I used for Polymorph for Fire Spells if that's your thing!
      Last edited by Dylan Windwalker; 6-14-22 at 10:06:24 AM.

Signature created by Expelliarmus in Blue Nouveau Designs, thanks!
      Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)

Aviento is offline Novice Wizard

• Aviento's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Arlen Moondreamer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Avalon
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Windwalker View Post
      You don't need a secondary school right now
      Well, when a Life wiz is attacking Life foes, having a Fire Mastery Amulet, Helephant, Collosal, Spirit Blade, Fire Trap, and Feint sure helps, because Life-on-Life is weak, and Life-to-Death Prism (or Death spells) is ineffective if the Life foe throws up a bunch of -80% Life shields (and many Life bosses do). So I'd say having a secondary school is very useful for all wizards except Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Windwalker View Post
      maybe later once Ki figures out how to do Dual Schools in the future as they have plans for it
      That sounds interesting and I'll certainly be on the lookout to see how KI handles that. But barring "Dual" schools, one can (and, I think, usually should) still do a "secondary" school the old-fashioned way, by using training points and a mastery amulet.

But thanks for the list of spells! Some of those I can't get yet at Level-80, and some are from trainers in worlds I don't have the keys for yet. But others are doable, such as Diego's spells (which I'll look into).

One spell that I've seen other wizards use that I'd like to get is "Pigsie" as it's a very powerful (albeit silly-looking) healing spell; I'm not sure if it's feasible for my Lvl-80 Life wiz to obtain that, but I'll look into it.

And, that Angry Squirrel & Acorns spell, whatever it's called; very strong group Life attack spell.

Dylan Windwalker is online now Legendary Wizard

• Dylan Windwalker's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Windwalker, Valerian JadeBlade, Scot WaterWielder, Seth DreamDreamer, Lucas LightBright
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament

Mood:
      Goofy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Aviento View Post
      Well, when a Life wiz is attacking Life foes, having a Fire Mastery Amulet, Helephant, Collosal, Spirit Blade, Fire Trap, and Feint sure helps, because Life-on-Life is weak, and Life-to-Death Prism (or Death spells) is ineffective if the Life foe throws up a bunch of -80% Life shields (and many Life bosses do). So I'd say having a secondary school is very useful for all wizards except Balance.

[COLOR=Green][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]

That sounds interesting and I'll certainly be on the lookout to see how KI handles that. But barring "Dual" schools, one can (and, I think, usually should) still do a "secondary" school the old-fashioned way, by using training points and a mastery amulet.

But thanks for the list of spells! Some of those I can't get yet at Level-80, and some are from trainers in worlds I don't have the keys for yet. But others are doable, such as Diego's spells (which I'll look into).

One spell that I've seen other wizards use that I'd like to get is "Pigsie" as it's a very powerful (albeit silly-looking) healing spell; I'm not sure if it's feasible for my Lvl-80 Life wiz to obtain that, but I'll look into it.

And, that Angry Squirrel & Acorns spell, whatever it's called; very strong group Life attack spell.
      Whenever there's a life shield or something behind my prism, I usually just use Shadow Shrike to increase my pierce (something you will learn a little before the second half of Khrysalis, around level 90-100) or I'll just prism again, as I usually have a prism on side as tc. Eventually my life may pick up a second school but for now that's what I do.

Stun block is definitely useful in some cases (specifically on Myth enemies... specifically Medusa... oh boy). Conviction, I haven't used as often so far but Stun spells are definitely a thing against Fire/Myth mobs in the current last world, which means it will probably be a thing in the following world released this year (I mainly use Conviction against the Zombie dude in Graveyard, Darkmoor because of the cheats but I don't recall anywhere else). Cloak isn't that particularly useful but eh its just one measily training point.

If you ever need help with getting Rat Spin or Pigsie, I can give ya some tc. I highly recommend crafting as a means to get them and both are SUPER helpful (Pigsie being my main healing spell and Rat Spin I use often alongside Spinysaur from the Dragoon Amulet)

Signature created by Expelliarmus in Blue Nouveau Designs, thanks!
      Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)

SaxMan is offline Initiate Wizard

• SaxMan's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Mariah DeathRider
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Azteca
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  dark hound
      ----

Mood:
      Sleeping2

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Aviento View Post

Those 2 spells (Pigsie and Rat Spin) are crafted spells. You have to get the recipe from Grady in Avalon. I just started a thread about Grady a few days ago - here's the link: Grady's spell recipes

Basically, you have to complete all the crafting quests thru Zafaria (including the drum crafting quest), and then you might need help to access Grady for the recipe.

Personally, I like to use a death wand on my Life to remove death shields and then my Life prisms work very well on Life enemies. I'm guessing later on you will need piercing more and use prisms less. At some point (either in Avalon or Zafaria), the enemies don't even bother shielding anymore. They just have a bunch of pips and keep attacking.