Mood:
      Spooky

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Please update me!

Hi all,

It's been about a year since I last interacted on this forum. I'm so excited that it's almost summertime and that I can finally re-immerse myself into the Spiral.

Is there anything new in the community or the game that sparked after September 2021 that's worth updating me on? I'd really appreciate it! I hope the game is doing well.

Thank you so much. Every time I'm on this forum, I get a rush of nostalgia, euphoria, and... "good energy." Last year, I opened up to a lot of you about my anxiety and other personal, often "taboo" topics, and you guys really helped me. Agh, sorry for how messy this post is. I'm just trying to express a lot of things at once.

Bailey Jade is offline Promethean Wizard

• Bailey Jade's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Bailey or Jordan
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Patches
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Mummy Cat

Mood:
      No Mood

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: Please update me!

Quote Originally Posted by LexiDeathBreaker View Post
      Hi all,

It's been about a year since I last interacted on this forum. I'm so excited that it's almost summertime and that I can finally re-immerse myself into the Spiral.

Is there anything new in the community or the game that sparked after September 2021 that's worth updating me on? I'd really appreciate it! I hope the game is doing well.

Thank you so much. Every time I'm on this forum, I get a rush of nostalgia, euphoria, and... "good energy." Last year, I opened up to a lot of you about my anxiety and other personal, often "taboo" topics, and you guys really helped me. Agh, sorry for how messy this post is. I'm just trying to express a lot of things at once.

There have been a lot going on since you left. Here are all the update notes.

November of 2021:

Discover the stolen lands of Lemuria! We're opening the sealed door to an exciting new world that is at once familiar and strange and completely bonkers. What will you find there? Itís a mystery! Let us know, as we are just as curious.

Along with the new world and all the exciting content it has to offer, weíve made several improvements to existing systems, starting with the Quest Journal. It has been revamped to allow filtering of quests! With mainline and side quests to complete, itís now easier than ever to focus on those most important to your questing goals. A cluttered Quest Journal is no longer an issue!

Also in the update are new features to Adventure Parties, continued balance changes to PvP gameplay, exciting new Beastmoon rewards, and of course a selection of new Beastforms to challenge your play and scare the enemy team right off the combat sigils. Are you a fan of Castle Magic and making your castle the bling bling of the Spiral? Seek out Babbage Basset for a bunch of new decoration options!

Thank you, Wizards!

Highlights Include:

Test Realm is open right now and here is the notes on that:

Are you ready to take on the challenge of a Wizardís lifetime? The upcoming Spring Update, currently on Test Realm, introduces 5th Age PvP! With 5th Age, PvP play will be moved to a season-based system with season-based leagues, a new zero-sum Elo scoring system, and a complete overhaul of the fundamentals of how we achieve a fair, fun, and competitive PvP gameplay experience. A new PvP system is just the start of what you can check out in the Spring Update!

Have you ever wanted to spell cast outside of combat? Now you can with an exciting array of new spells called Cantrips! Also in the update are new Beastforms for Beastmoon events, an expansion to Spellements that extends the feature to your main Arc 1 spells, a new Loyalty Program that rewards long-term concurrent subscribers, and much more. Itís a spellrific update!

Highlights Include:

Have a look at the update notes and then log in to Test Realm to check it out!

Please keep in mind that this is TEST Realm. Do not expect everything to work perfectly or to be entirely balanced. Your help here is greatly appreciated to discover any remaining issues before the rest of the community can enjoy the game on the Live Realms.

When on Test Realm, first use the in-game bug reporting tool if you notice an issue. You can also post in the Test Realm section of the forums. Please also post in the forums any balance and general considerations you wish us to see.
      Thanks community for exploring the new content and letting us know what you think of it!

Hope this helps

Siggy by Mad Hatter Avi by Wolf HexWeave
      Looking for a Hatch
      Helpful Hatcher or Max Stats Pets

Sierra SeaSong is offline Legendary Wizard

• Sierra SeaSong's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Sierra SeaSong
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Xena
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Shadow Beast

Mood:
      Bored

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Yes, I think most use other sites now, forum is not what is once was.
      Last edited by Willowdreamer; 4-23-22 at 2:03:36 PM. Reason: asterisks due to mentioning off-site

Dylan Windwalker is online now Legendary Wizard

• Dylan Windwalker's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Windwalker, Valerian JadeBlade, Scot WaterWielder, Seth DreamDreamer, Lucas LightBright
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament

Mood:
      Goofy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Read up about the recent servitude that Ki has under Gamigo because that very relationship is very worrisome about the future of the W101 as Gamigo's partnership history has ultimately led to the shut-down of many other games. Crowns shop is a total dumpster fire because of overpriced-predatory bundles and other plans. PvP is taking over the spiral literally, PvE is dying even though its 80% of the game. Everything costs Energy now because Ki is greedy for them Energy Elixirs. What else??? On the bright side, Ki is getting more employees

Signature created by Expelliarmus in Blue Nouveau Designs, thanks!
      Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)