•  Dragons and MORE Dragons.

Mood:
      Woot

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Cool No Fooling...got an idea!

MANY moons ago when Darkmoor was first introduced/hinted at in P101 (It wasn't even in W101 yet), a couple Central friends and I got to chatting about the need for a non-commercial Death bundle and pack that moved away from the Traditional kiddie haunted house into a greater realm of spooky. That was in March of 2014 and the thread I started became a huge hit and was full of so many ideas that were incredible. The ideas were detailed and had pictures as samples of what we wanted.

The original thread is here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...r-a-new-bundle

As I look back on it, I see so many of our ideas have been brought to life (Some of them even are now showing up in the Ferry Man packs).

So, I want to see if we can make lightning strike twice...This time with April Fools as the theme.

We have seen some great mounts over the years, which begs the question..."What kind of bundle could be made with the April Fools or Prankster theme could be created?".

We have bundles and packs for Halloween, Christmas/Holiday but nothing for such a potentially fun event as April Fools.

To start, I think for the house an old fashioned carnival fun house with spinning room, mirror mazes and such would be a lot of fun. Crazy mirrors that distort how you look when you are in front of them and more.

So now, like before, I turn this idea over to you all. The more we come up with detailed ideas, pictures and suggestions, the better the chance that they will become reality just like my other thread. That thread (The link is above) proves that KI did listen before when we took the time to be specific and encouraging...I hope that they will listen again but I need your help to make it happen.

OK, let the pranks begin!

Dylan Windwalker is offline Legendary Wizard

• Dylan Windwalker's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Windwalker, Valerian JadeBlade, Scot WaterWielder, Seth DreamDreamer, Lucas LightBright
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament

Mood:
      Goofy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: No Fooling...got an idea!

I would be on the ground rolling if they had "an average day on Earth" April Fools Bundle. The gear would come with a casual shirt and blue jeans as the robe, a standard pair of converse or adidas shoes (maybe air jordans if Ki wants to be rich casual lol), and the hat would be a baseball cap. Like the most normal set of clothing you would see in real life. The wand could be a water bottle... Perhaps the mount would be one of those beaten up SUVs or a New York style Apartment complex as the bundle house (similar to the Marleybone Estate).

There could also be a professional version of that bundle where the robe is a triple piece black suit, with dress shoes and perhaps the hat would be a fedora of some sorts (think 1940s New Yorkers). The robe would be flinging around a suit case or perhaps it would be a pen writing a check (I'm sure Ki could think of better wand ideas). I'd say the mount could be another old-timey street car or a limo. The house would be a single mansion, as it's basically impossible to have in real life

Signature created by Expelliarmus in Blue Nouveau Designs, thanks!
      Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)

Pegasus Unbound is online now Grandmaster Wizard

• Pegasus Unbound's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Nathaniel
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Type:

Mood:
      Woot

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Cool Re: No Fooling...got an idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Windwalker View Post
      I would be on the ground rolling if they had "an average day on Earth" April Fools Bundle. The gear would come with a casual shirt and blue jeans as the robe, a standard pair of converse or adidas shoes (maybe air jordans if Ki wants to be rich casual lol), and the hat would be a baseball cap. Like the most normal set of clothing you would see in real life. The wand could be a water bottle... Perhaps the mount would be one of those beaten up SUVs or a New York style Apartment complex as the bundle house (similar to the Marleybone Estate).

There could also be a professional version of that bundle where the robe is a triple piece black suit, with dress shoes and perhaps the hat would be a fedora of some sorts (think 1940s New Yorkers). The robe would be flinging around a suit case or perhaps it would be a pen writing a check (I'm sure Ki could think of better wand ideas). I'd say the mount could be another old-timey street car or a limo. The house would be a single mansion, as it's basically impossible to have in real life

LOL, I love it. As far as the triple piece suit, your description made me think of Gene Kelly in singing in the rain. Lot's of great ideas in that movie. Also, you made me think of Putting on the Ritz...perhaps the WB Frog version?
      Last edited by Pegasus Unbound; 10-12-21 at 11:31:24 PM.

Lightdragon is offline Legendary Wizard

• Lightdragon's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Liam RavenShade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  too many
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  artic fox

Mood:
      Artistic

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: No Fooling...got an idea!

the April Fool's bundle would be great. but somehow I think they would probably have jester like gear. As harlequin is used for the more spooky stuff. Also KI is heavily influenced by Monty Python for some of their april fool themed stuff and not to mention the Avalon world . so something they would probably agree on would be something similar to Mr. Creosote . Although the wizards would not be in a fat suit as that would promote body shaming which in some or all states is a EEO violation. but they could have the suit similar to Mr. Creosote and have the wizard vomit. and we had vomit in animation since the game first started. Although we could have a pet that would be similar to Mr.Creosote that would constantly vomit. Also to note mr.Creosote was supposedly influenced by a skit John Lennon and Ringo Star did where lennon plays a waiter to Ringo's fictional stage aunt where they have to use a spade to form a pyramid of spaghetti .

another thing would be to have a giant foot kick the wizard and if he/she stands still it will occassionly step on him/her.

also you put in the Gumby's. and no not that green guy which Eddie Murphy lampooned on SNL. pretty much the wizard would have wellington boots. sweater vests, rolled up pants to their knees,and folded hankerchefs knotted at the corners.
      Do NOT meddle in the affairs of Dragons. for you are crunchy and good with ketchup

•  Wizard's Name:
        •  Nathaniel
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Type:

Mood:
      Woot

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lightdragon View Post
      the April Fool's bundle would be great. but somehow I think they would probably have jester like gear. As harlequin is used for the more spooky stuff. Also KI is heavily influenced by Monty Python for some of their april fool themed stuff and not to mention the Avalon world . so something they would probably agree on would be something similar to Mr. Creosote . Although the wizards would not be in a fat suit as that would promote body shaming which in some or all states is a EEO violation. but they could have the suit similar to Mr. Creosote and have the wizard vomit. and we had vomit in animation since the game first started. Although we could have a pet that would be similar to Mr.Creosote that would constantly vomit. Also to note mr.Creosote was supposedly influenced by a skit John Lennon and Ringo Star did where lennon plays a waiter to Ringo's fictional stage aunt where they have to use a spade to form a pyramid of spaghetti .

another thing would be to have a giant foot kick the wizard and if he/she stands still it will occassionly step on him/her.

also you put in the Gumby's. and no not that green guy which Eddie Murphy lampooned on SNL. pretty much the wizard would have wellington boots. sweater vests, rolled up pants to their knees,and folded hankerchefs knotted at the corners.

OMG! Monty Python!!! That is so perfect that I completely overlooked it. There is so much to work with there, almost unending.

Just imagine the pet store, with the dead polly!

•  Wizard's Name:
        •  Nathaniel
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Type:

Mood:
      Woot

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

I was thinking about the reference to Monty Python, and realized that the "Fuuny Walk" sketch would make a wonderful moving emote similar to dance but replacing the actual walk.