• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 15
    1. #1
      JaredSpellFrost's Avatar
        JaredSpellFrost is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • JaredSpellFrost's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  JaredSpellFlame
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Fuzzy Jake
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Freezing Raincore
      Status: Frosty
       
      Mood:
      Cold
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Posts
      3,451
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      3973
      Thanks (Received)
      5981
      Gold
      7,222.50

      Exclamation Grim Ferryman Pack + Crown Reward Event!



      Let your fears flood you.

      Sail into your nightmares with exclusive hauntingly themed items in the all new Grim Ferryman Pack!


      Here are just some of the eerie items you have a chance to receive in the new Grim Ferryman Pack:


      • 3 Ferry Mounts
      • 3 Goatling Pets
      • 3 Ferryman Gear Sets
      • 3 Scythe Weapons
      • And much more!



      Each pack costs 399 Crowns.







      Introducing the Grim Crowns Reward Event! Now through Tuesday, October 19th, you can earn free rewards for spending Crowns in the Crown Shop! Its the perfect time to stock up on our brand-new pack!



      • Spend 3,990 Crowns, get 1 Grim Ferryman Pack free
      • Spend 11,970 Crowns, get 2 Grim Ferryman Packs free
      • Spend 23,940 Crowns, get 3 Grim Ferryman Packs free
      • Spend 39,900 Crowns, get 4 Grim Ferryman Packs free
      • If you spend 40,000 Crowns, you get the new Tartarus Ferry Mount "free!" (this mount is *NOT* available in the Grim Ferryman Pack)



      The Grim Ferryman Pack is filled with eerily incredible goodies and gives you a chance to get spooky new items like Ferry Mounts, Goatling Pets, Ferryman Gear, and much more!

      To participate and track your Crowns spend progress, visit the Crown Shop in-game. Remember, this event is only here through Tuesday, October 19th 2021 at 11:59 PM Central Time!
      Last edited by JaredSpellFrost; 10-12-21 at 1:05:55 PM.

      "Yet like a bad case of athlete's foot you just kept coming back." -Cosmos
      . . . with Persistence, Victory is assured.




    2. #2
      darthvader204's Avatar
        darthvader204 is online now Journeyman Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Fine
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2009
      Posts
      406
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      668
      Thanks (Received)
      366
      Gold
      1,445.28

      Re: Grim Ferryman Pack + Crown Reward Event!

      Quote Originally Posted by JaredSpellFrost View Post


      Let your fears flood you.

      Sail into your nightmares with exclusive hauntingly themed items in the all new Grim Ferryman Pack!


      Here are just some of the eerie items you have a chance to receive in the new Grim Ferryman Pack:


      • 3 Ferry Mounts
      • 3 Goatling Pets
      • 3 Ferryman Gear Sets
      • 3 Scythe Weapons
      • And much more!



      Each pack costs 399 Crowns.







      Introducing the Grim Crowns Reward Event! Now through Tuesday, October 19th, you can earn free rewards for spending Crowns in the Crown Shop! Its the perfect time to stock up on our brand-new pack!



      • Spend 3,990 Crowns, get 1 Grim Ferryman Pack free
      • Spend 11,970 Crowns, get 2 Grim Ferryman Packs free
      • Spend 23,940 Crowns, get 3 Grim Ferryman Packs free
      • Spend 39,900 Crowns, get 4 Grim Ferryman Packs free
      • If you spend 40,000 Crowns, you get the new Tartarus Ferry Mount "free!" (this mount is *NOT* available in the Grim Ferryman Pack)



      The Grim Ferryman Pack is filled with eerily incredible goodies and gives you a chance to get spooky new items like Ferry Mounts, Goatling Pets, Ferryman Gear, and much more!

      To participate and track your Crowns spend progress, visit the Crown Shop in-game. Remember, this event is only here through Tuesday, October 19th 2021 at 11:59 PM Central Time!
      Just bought me few packs here's what i got
      Name:  Picture 2021-10-12 09-58-59.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  253.3 KBName:  Picture 2021-10-12 09-59-02.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  263.5 KBName:  Picture 2021-10-12 09-59-48.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  245.7 KBName:  Picture 2021-10-12 10-01-22.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  301.5 KBName:  Picture 2021-10-12 10-03-15.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  324.0 KB

    3. #3
      Iridescenci's Avatar
        Iridescenci is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Iridescenci's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Saffron Swift/Silver/Spirit/Summer/Soul/Story Song
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Sydney
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Spider Golem
      Status: RIP Lady Cat
       
      Mood:
      Balanced
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Posts
      2,379
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      784
      Thanks (Received)
      1458
      Gold
      1,003.78

      Re: Grim Ferryman Pack + Crown Reward Event!

      So spend more than $40 worth for the exclusive mount which will *likely* look like the other mounts in the pack? Yeesh, I will probably pass on that.

      However, the scythe looks very cool and I may try to get that if it doesn't cost me $40 worth lol

      Avatar & Sig Credit: Expelliarmus (Blue Nouveau Designs)
      Lady Cat Ceremony 12/11/21
      Formerly: bluecrystal5355, Crystal Calligraphy

    4. #4
      AluraMist's Avatar
        AluraMist is online now Wiki Master
      Status: Catching dreams ...
       
      Mood:
      Shy
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      6,518
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      16371
      Thanks (Received)
      12555
      Gold
      11,012.00

      Re: Grim Ferryman Pack + Crown Reward Event!

      Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Calligraphy View Post
      So spend more than $40 worth for the exclusive mount which will *likely* look like the other mounts in the pack? Yeesh, I will probably pass on that.

      However, the scythe looks very cool and I may try to get that if it doesn't cost me $40 worth lol
      One of my new Wizards got a Wand on the first pack: Charon's Scythe (Any Level)
      Attached Images Attached Images    
      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

    5. #5
      Iridescenci's Avatar
        Iridescenci is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Iridescenci's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Saffron Swift/Silver/Spirit/Summer/Soul/Story Song
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Sydney
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Spider Golem
      Status: RIP Lady Cat
       
      Mood:
      Balanced
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Posts
      2,379
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      784
      Thanks (Received)
      1458
      Gold
      1,003.78

      Re: Grim Ferryman Pack + Crown Reward Event!

      Quote Originally Posted by AluraMist View Post

      One of my new Wizards got a Wand on the first pack: Charon's Scythe (Any Level)
      You are so, so lucky Alura! xD

      It took me approximately 18,753 crowns of JUST OPENING the Grim Ferryman pack (including the added pack bonuses) before I got ONE scythe. Also, I got sooooo many temp mounts, but never a perm mount. Just for reference for anyone curious, everything is still rng lol
      I don't think I'll open anymore packs for the rest of this year

      Name:  Picture 2021-10-12 15-09-05.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  411.9 KB

      Avatar & Sig Credit: Expelliarmus (Blue Nouveau Designs)
      Lady Cat Ceremony 12/11/21
      Formerly: bluecrystal5355, Crystal Calligraphy

    6. #6
      JaredSpellFrost's Avatar
        JaredSpellFrost is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • JaredSpellFrost's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  JaredSpellFlame
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Fuzzy Jake
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Freezing Raincore
      Status: Frosty
       
      Mood:
      Cold
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Posts
      3,451
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      3973
      Thanks (Received)
      5981
      Gold
      7,222.50

      Thumbs down Re: Grim Ferryman Pack + Crown Reward Event!

      Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Calligraphy View Post
      Also, I got sooooo many temp mounts, but never a perm mount. Just for reference for anyone curious, everything is still rng lol
      Yeah, I saw on Twitter that @Kingurz reported the same problem. For this holiday Pack being full price, the Crown Reward Event being another soulless cashgrab, and all of the new housing being No Auction, those temp-mounts being considered rare is just insult to injury.


      I should also note that it'd cost $60 to unlock the exclusive Ferry mount, which is ludicrously expensive. I could go out and buy entire games plus some DLCs for that price!





      "Yet like a bad case of athlete's foot you just kept coming back." -Cosmos
      . . . with Persistence, Victory is assured.




    7. #7
      Phenoixblizzard's Avatar
        Phenoixblizzard is offline Adept Wizard

      • Phenoixblizzard's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Amber DragonBlossom
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Fern
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Mega Snow Beast
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Sleepy
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      854
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2397
      Thanks (Received)
      1175
      Gold
      472.00

      Re: Grim Ferryman Pack + Crown Reward Event!

      Maybe the pack is bugged? KI announced that there's going to be maintenance tomorrow morning, so maybe it'll be resolved afterwards?
      Wizards vs Bosses


    8. #8
      Pegasus Unbound's Avatar
        Pegasus Unbound is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Pegasus Unbound's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Nathaniel
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dragons and MORE Dragons.
      Status: Looking 4 my village
       
      Mood:
      Woot
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      2,677
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      6785
      Thanks (Received)
      3941
      Gold
      1,524.30

      Cool Re: Grim Ferryman Pack + Crown Reward Event!

      Regarding the Ferry Mount,

      I like the idea, but they have made the Skull in the front so large it distracts from the Wizard in it. (I wish I could upload pictures for you to sere what I mean, but even after all these months, I still am not able to.)

      Also, the same with the Skull Hats. They are WAY oversized to be almost comical and loose their potential awesome look.

      The wands are awesome and depending on which one you get, they glow different colors. I go red, blue and green ones.

      Lots of good and bad in these packs...not sure of which is more and which is less; but I still love them.


    9. #9
      Happy Fun Ball's Avatar
        Happy Fun Ball is offline Legendary Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      3,545
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      102
      Thanks (Received)
      4490
      Gold
      1,523.00

      Re: Grim Ferryman Pack + Crown Reward Event!

      I did manage to get a permanent mount (stygian), but I noticed something. Each of the other mounts comes with +1% damage. However, the stygian (temporary or permanent) does not.
      Attached Images Attached Images  

    10. #10
      Pegasus Unbound's Avatar
        Pegasus Unbound is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Pegasus Unbound's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Nathaniel
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dragons and MORE Dragons.
      Status: Looking 4 my village
       
      Mood:
      Woot
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      2,677
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      6785
      Thanks (Received)
      3941
      Gold
      1,524.30

      Cool Re: Grim Ferryman Pack + Crown Reward Event!

      Quote Originally Posted by Happy Fun Ball View Post
      I did manage to get a permanent mount (stygian), but I noticed something. Each of the other mounts comes with +1% damage. However, the stygian (temporary or permanent) does not.
      Thanks for posting this picture. The mount looks wonderful, but as you can see the Skull is way oversized and distracting.


    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •