• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 32
    1. #1
      Iridescenci's Avatar
        Iridescenci is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Iridescenci's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Saffron Swift/Silver/Spirit/Summer/Soul/Story Song
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Sydney
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Spider Golem
      Status: RIP Lady Cat
       
      Mood:
      Balanced
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Posts
      2,379
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      784
      Thanks (Received)
      1458
      Gold
      1,003.78

      Tentacula and Rotten Candy

      Hi folks! Thanks to the generosity of Central and getting very lucky with the new bundle, I'm offering these pets up for free hatches!

      I'm typically available in the evenings on all days in CST, so let me know what time works best for you!

      Name:  Picture 2021-10-09 23-48-51.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  434.4 KB

      Name:  Picture 2021-10-09 20-20-18.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  458.9 KB

      Avatar & Sig Credit: Expelliarmus (Blue Nouveau Designs)
      Lady Cat Ceremony 12/11/21
      Formerly: bluecrystal5355, Crystal Calligraphy

    2. #2
      PlayerNEntered's Avatar
        PlayerNEntered is online now Initiate Wizard

      • PlayerNEntered's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Patrick
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Centurion Sydney
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Coldfire Dragon
      Status: Krampus sees all
       
      Mood:
      PC Gaming
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2020
      Posts
      166
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      4
      Thanks (Received)
      202
      Gold
      94.50

      Re: Tentacula and Rotten Candy

      Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Calligraphy View Post
      Hi folks! Thanks to the generosity of Central and getting very lucky with the new bundle, I'm offering these pets up for free hatches!

      I'm typically available in the evenings on all days in CST, so let me know what time works best for you!

      Name:  Picture 2021-10-09 23-48-51.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  434.4 KB

      Name:  Picture 2021-10-09 20-20-18.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  458.9 KB

      Tomorrow I plan to check if the Gamestop near me has the bundle, if not, may I hatch with your Rotten Candy?

      I don't like it when people call things impossible, because it usually isn't.
      PlayerN has left

    3. #3
      Meggs's Avatar
        Meggs is offline Journeyman Wizard

      • Meggs's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Megan
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
      Status: Content with being Myself
       
      Mood:
      Angelic
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      435
      PvP Tournaments Won
      11
      Thanks (Given)
      425
      Thanks (Received)
      256
      Gold
      1,198.00

      Re: Tentacula and Rotten Candy

      Hi hi,
      OMG I would so love to hatch with both those pets, dont care for stats just want the pets, Im online rn spinning in pixie on my max life Sophia, Im online all night just let me know if you can meet today or whenever you're free thank you so much

    4. #4
      Iridescenci's Avatar
        Iridescenci is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Iridescenci's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Saffron Swift/Silver/Spirit/Summer/Soul/Story Song
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Sydney
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Spider Golem
      Status: RIP Lady Cat
       
      Mood:
      Balanced
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Posts
      2,379
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      784
      Thanks (Received)
      1458
      Gold
      1,003.78

      Re: Tentacula and Rotten Candy

      Quote Originally Posted by PlayerNEntered
      Tomorrow I plan to check if the Gamestop near me has the bundle, if not, may I hatch with your Rotten Candy?
      Sure! Feel free to message me or, if you prefer to schedule time, I can do that too. I still have plenty of lends today if you'd like to try tonight

      Quote Originally Posted by Meggs View Post
      Hi hi,
      OMG I would so love to hatch with both those pets, dont care for stats just want the pets, Im online rn spinning in pixie on my max life Sophia, Im online all night just let me know if you can meet today or whenever you're free thank you so much
      Pet hatches successful! Congrats on your new pets! ^-^

      Avatar & Sig Credit: Expelliarmus (Blue Nouveau Designs)
      Lady Cat Ceremony 12/11/21
      Formerly: bluecrystal5355, Crystal Calligraphy

    5. #5
      Cherry's Avatar
        Cherry is offline Adept Wizard
      Status: ♫ ♫ ♫
       
      Mood:
      Lagging
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      866
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      602
      Thanks (Received)
      1175
      Gold
      1,443.18

      Re: Tentacula and Rotten Candy

      I'd love a chance at either of these whenever you're available
      | fire / storm / ice / myth / death / life / balance pets | other pets |

    6. #6
      Iridescenci's Avatar
        Iridescenci is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Iridescenci's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Saffron Swift/Silver/Spirit/Summer/Soul/Story Song
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Sydney
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Spider Golem
      Status: RIP Lady Cat
       
      Mood:
      Balanced
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Posts
      2,379
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      784
      Thanks (Received)
      1458
      Gold
      1,003.78

      Re: Tentacula and Rotten Candy

      Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
      I'd love a chance at either of these whenever you're available
      Heya! I'll be available late tonight around 9pm CST to do lends for both pets; I will also be available tomorrow after 5pm CST if that works better. Let me know which day you'd like and what time you prefer!

      Avatar & Sig Credit: Expelliarmus (Blue Nouveau Designs)
      Lady Cat Ceremony 12/11/21
      Formerly: bluecrystal5355, Crystal Calligraphy

    7. #7
      Cherry's Avatar
        Cherry is offline Adept Wizard
      Status: ♫ ♫ ♫
       
      Mood:
      Lagging
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      866
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      602
      Thanks (Received)
      1175
      Gold
      1,443.18

      Re: Tentacula and Rotten Candy

      Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Calligraphy View Post
      Heya! I'll be available late tonight around 9pm CST to do lends for both pets; I will also be available tomorrow after 5pm CST if that works better. Let me know which day you'd like and what time you prefer!
      Hey, sorry for the late reply. If you're still available tonight, I can hop on. If not tomorrow around that time would work
      | fire / storm / ice / myth / death / life / balance pets | other pets |

    8. #8
      Iridescenci's Avatar
        Iridescenci is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Iridescenci's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Saffron Swift/Silver/Spirit/Summer/Soul/Story Song
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Sydney
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Spider Golem
      Status: RIP Lady Cat
       
      Mood:
      Balanced
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Posts
      2,379
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      784
      Thanks (Received)
      1458
      Gold
      1,003.78

      Re: Tentacula and Rotten Candy

      Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
      Hey, sorry for the late reply. If you're still available tonight, I can hop on. If not tomorrow around that time would work
      Tomorrow will probably be best since there were a lot of lends used tonight; however I'll make sure I save some for you then! It's looking more like around 6pm CST is when I'll be available, but I'll let everyone know

      Avatar & Sig Credit: Expelliarmus (Blue Nouveau Designs)
      Lady Cat Ceremony 12/11/21
      Formerly: bluecrystal5355, Crystal Calligraphy

    9. #9
      Cherry's Avatar
        Cherry is offline Adept Wizard
      Status: ♫ ♫ ♫
       
      Mood:
      Lagging
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      866
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      602
      Thanks (Received)
      1175
      Gold
      1,443.18

      Re: Tentacula and Rotten Candy

      Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Calligraphy View Post
      Tomorrow will probably be best since there were a lot of lends used tonight; however I'll make sure I save some for you then! It's looking more like around 6pm CST is when I'll be available, but I'll let everyone know
      I appreciate it! I'll check Central at 6pm CST to check with you what time will work
      | fire / storm / ice / myth / death / life / balance pets | other pets |

    10. #10
      mittens's Avatar
        mittens is offline Apprentice Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Posts
      106
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      8
      Thanks (Received)
      24
      Gold
      7.50

      Re: Tentacula and Rotten Candy

      edit- I just managed to get one. ty.
      Last edited by mittens; 10-12-21 at 7:28:34 PM.

    Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •