Shy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Beastmoon Hunt Event, thru Oct. 11th

From the Wizard101 website: https://www.wizard101.com/game/news

Beastmoon Hunt Event!

"Unleash your inner animal! Now through Monday, October 11th, don a beast form and get ready for the hunt of a lifetime during the Beastmoon Hunt! Join a team and battle other Wizards in a limited-time game mode to earn incredible rewards! Learn More "

See additional info here: Basic:Beastmoon Hunt and "Let The Hunt Begin! 10/5-10/11"
      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

unicorngirl is offline Initiate Wizard

• unicorngirl's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Deirdre Willowtail
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Polaris
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: Beastmoon Hunt Event, thru Oct. 11th

anyone else hate the ice pixie with a deep hatred that can only be quenched by destroying them every time you see them? that pacify is broken beyond repair. to be zero pips and protect a target for 2 rounds means if you don't kill her fast she can single handedly win most matches. enough pacify on hand and she can safely and securely build pips for her 300 dmg aoe, and just stay untouchable except to aoe from the other side. it's awful and i hope they will change it. i've lost more fights that shouldn't have been lost to that pixie this hunt, solely due to pacify. it's like when death pig had eternal -200. just broken.

this is the first beastmoon where i kind of didn't want to play anymore. i always have other things i'm balancing my time with, but this time once i got my goals done i thought god, why don't i just stop completely. (i finally got all my wizards to champion except the one that is at conqueror). but i did that first day. and the constant stream of new forms that are OP and kind of broken just makes me want to walk away from it.

add to that the grouped teams, i just hate fighting them. i always go with random, sometimes we're good sometimes we struggle, but the groups are a nightmare. they aren't even all great at it, they just stay on target, even leaving everything capped by the other team while they wait for pips. they refuse to fight unless they are happy with who they will be against, and they feel no urgency at all. no random team can match that organization. someone always cracks and gets caught alone, because we're just so desperate to actually get to fight. i really hope KI will put groups in their own pool, let them fight each other.

Pegasus Unbound is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• Pegasus Unbound's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Nathaniel
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dragons and MORE Dragons.

Mood:
      Woot

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Cool Re: Beastmoon Hunt Event, thru Oct. 11th

Quote Originally Posted by unicorngirl View Post
      anyone else hate the ice pixie with a deep hatred that can only be quenched by destroying them every time you see them? that pacify is broken beyond repair. to be zero pips and protect a target for 2 rounds means if you don't kill her fast she can single handedly win most matches. enough pacify on hand and she can safely and securely build pips for her 300 dmg aoe, and just stay untouchable except to aoe from the other side. it's awful and i hope they will change it. i've lost more fights that shouldn't have been lost to that pixie this hunt, solely due to pacify. it's like when death pig had eternal -200. just broken.

this is the first beastmoon where i kind of didn't want to play anymore. i always have other things i'm balancing my time with, but this time once i got my goals done i thought god, why don't i just stop completely. (i finally got all my wizards to champion except the one that is at conqueror). but i did that first day. and the constant stream of new forms that are OP and kind of broken just makes me want to walk away from it.

add to that the grouped teams, i just hate fighting them. i always go with random, sometimes we're good sometimes we struggle, but the groups are a nightmare. they aren't even all great at it, they just stay on target, even leaving everything capped by the other team while they wait for pips. they refuse to fight unless they are happy with who they will be against, and they feel no urgency at all. no random team can match that organization. someone always cracks and gets caught alone, because we're just so desperate to actually get to fight. i really hope KI will put groups in their own pool, let them fight each other.

Yep, the Ice Pixie is a definite issue. But it isn't the only one, the Death Drake can be a pain too.