• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Results 1 to 6 of 6
    1. #1
      AluraMist's Avatar
        AluraMist is online now Wiki Master
      Status: Catching dreams ...
       
      Mood:
      Shy
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      6,490
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      16344
      Thanks (Received)
      12450
      Gold
      10,984.50

      Spooky Carnival Bundle Gift Card is back!

      *Edit* As of today, Oct. 6th, the Spooky Carnival Bundle is still NOT available in the online cart. See instructions from @Kingurz in Post #4 on this thread.

      From the Wizard101 website: https://www.wizard101.com/game/news

      Spooky Carnival Bundle is Back!

      "Boooo-lieve it! Now through Sunday, October 31st, you can get the Spooky Carnival Bundle in the online cart! Don't miss your chance to get this throwback bundle! See Bundle "

      See additional info here: Item:Spooky Carnival Bundle Gift Card

      @Sparck The Announcement says that the Spooky Carnival Bundle is in the online cart.

      But when I checked the online cart today, it has only the Creepier Carnival Bundle listed as available. Can you confirm "which Bundle should be available in the online cart"?
      Last edited by AluraMist; 10-6-21 at 1:03:44 PM. Reason: See instructions in Post #4.
      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

    2. #2
      AluraMist's Avatar
        AluraMist is online now Wiki Master
      Status: Catching dreams ...
       
      Mood:
      Shy
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      6,490
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      16344
      Thanks (Received)
      12450
      Gold
      10,984.50

      Re: Spooky Carnival Bundle Gift Card is back!

      Quote Originally Posted by AluraMist View Post
      From the Wizard101 website: https://www.wizard101.com/game/news

      Spooky Carnival Bundle is Back!

      "Boooo-lieve it! Now through Sunday, October 31st, you can get the Spooky Carnival Bundle in the online cart! Don't miss your chance to get this throwback bundle! See Bundle "

      See additional info here: Item:Spooky Carnival Bundle Gift Card

      @Sparck The Announcement says that the Spooky Carnival Bundle is in the online cart.

      But when I checked the online cart today, it has only the Creepier Carnival Bundle listed as available. Can you confirm "which Bundle should be available in the online cart"?
      Today, the Spooky Carnival Bundle is still not available in the online cart.
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

    3. #3
      AluraMist's Avatar
        AluraMist is online now Wiki Master
      Status: Catching dreams ...
       
      Mood:
      Shy
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      6,490
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      16344
      Thanks (Received)
      12450
      Gold
      10,984.50

      Re: Spooky Carnival Bundle Gift Card is back!

      As of today, the Spooky Carnival Bundle is still NOT available in the online cart. See screen capture attached.

      I tried to post a thread explaining this on the Wizard101 Message Boards, but my post has not been approved by the Moderators.

      And no reply yet from @Sparck.
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

    4. #4
      Kingurz's Avatar
        Kingurz is offline Adept Wizard

      • Kingurz's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Matthew Deathshade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  90
        •  World:
        •  Azteca
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Pepper
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Fierce Hound
      ----
       
      Mood:
      PC Gaming
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      913
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      519
      Thanks (Received)
      1347
      Gold
      5,681.26

      Re: Spooky Carnival Bundle Gift Card is back!

      The Spooky Carnival Bundle is available to buy, but the ONLY way to see it is to log into your account and navigate to the prepaid cards from inside your account page......NOT the prepaid card website.

      If you click the "Buy Bundle" link from the "Spooky Carnival Bundle is Back" webpage....it will take you to the bundle purchase area from inside your account page (after logging in).


      This is an extremely odd way of selling this bundle, but I did want to point out to players they can buy it if they want it (just extremely hard to find it).
      Last edited by Kingurz; 10-6-21 at 12:52:01 PM.

    5. #5
      AluraMist's Avatar
        AluraMist is online now Wiki Master
      Status: Catching dreams ...
       
      Mood:
      Shy
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      6,490
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      16344
      Thanks (Received)
      12450
      Gold
      10,984.50

      Re: Spooky Carnival Bundle Gift Card is back!

      Quote Originally Posted by Kingurz View Post
      The Spooky Carnival Bundle is available to buy, but the ONLY way to see it is to log into your account and navigate to the prepaid cards from inside your account page......NOT the prepaid card website.

      If you click the "Buy Bundle" link from the "Spooky Carnival Bundle is Back" webpage....it will take you to the bundle purchase area from inside your account page (after logging in).

      This is an extremely odd way of selling this bundle, but I did want to point out to players they can buy it if they want it (just extremely hard to find it).
      Thank you for the detailed instructions. I would have never figured that out. My concern is that someone not paying attention will follow the instructions and go to the "online cart", which does not offer it, and they will buy the other Carnival Bundle by mistake.

      AluraMist
      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

    6. #6
      Sparck's Avatar
        Sparck is online now Wizard101 US Faculty
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2018
      Posts
      598
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1314
      Thanks (Received)
      2375
      Gold
      1,258.50

      Re: Spooky Carnival Bundle Gift Card is back!

      Quote Originally Posted by AluraMist View Post
      As of today, the Spooky Carnival Bundle is still NOT available in the online cart. See screen capture attached.

      I tried to post a thread explaining this on the Wizard101 Message Boards, but my post has not been approved by the Moderators.

      And no reply yet from @Sparck.
      It should be available now and your post approved. Thanks AluraMist!

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •