• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 15
    1. #1
      AluraMist's Avatar
        AluraMist is offline Wiki Master
      Status: Catching dreams ...
       
      Mood:
      Shy
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      6,248
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      15964
      Thanks (Received)
      11480
      Gold
      11,219.50

      13th Birthday Fishing Tournament - Sep. 10-12th

      From the Wizard101 website: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/head...a0a1972?page=1



      13th Birthday Fishing Tournament - Sep. 10-12th

      Happy 13th birthday month Wizards!

      While celebrations have just begin, the grand finale of them all will be the upcoming fishing tournament on September 10-12th.

      Check it out: https://www.wizard101.com/game/fishing-tournament

      It was already asked what the Eel type fish were, and they are:

      *Long John Silverfish
      *Sturgeon General
      *Royal Gurnard
      *Dragonling Fish
      *Spyre Eel
      *Krokotopian Eel
      *Sword Tail
      *Dragonfly Fish
      *GarGoyle
      *Elephant Fish
      *Dragon Eel
      *Brain Sturgeon
      *Todd Pole
      *Garrrfish

      Remember, until the 10th arrives, fish caught beforehand won't count (but it's good practice).

      Happy fishing!
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      Last edited by AluraMist; 9-9-21 at 4:22:51 PM. Reason: Added links to the Wiki Fish pages.
      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

    2. #2
      Willowdreamer's Avatar
        Willowdreamer is offline W101C Team Leader

      • Willowdreamer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Victoria Willowdreamer
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Cosmo
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Kookaburra
      Status: Small everyday deeds...
       
      Mood:
      Scurvy
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      17,311
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      19770
      Thanks (Received)
      26390
      Gold
      9,926.50

      Re: 13th Birthday Fishing Tournament - Sep. 10-12th

      Sounds like fun!

      Watchtower Hall crafted 7/21/10 -- Guides: Crafting Stations, here -- Crafted Grizzleheim Housing Items here -- Mirkholm Keep Ore/Diamonds here -- Cave of Solitude Black Lotus here

    3. #3
      AluraMist's Avatar
        AluraMist is offline Wiki Master
      Status: Catching dreams ...
       
      Mood:
      Shy
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      6,248
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      15964
      Thanks (Received)
      11480
      Gold
      11,219.50

      Re: 13th Birthday Fishing Tournament - Sep. 10-12th

      From the Wizard101 social media site:



      Whoo loves fishing?

      "Join our Fishing Tournament tomorrow, September 10th, to celebrate Wizard101's 13th birthday! "

      See the Announcement here: https://www.wizard101.com/game/fishi...Z_XCap71YxRwIY


      Quote Originally Posted by AluraMist View Post
      From the Wizard101 website: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/head...a0a1972?page=1

      13th Birthday Fishing Tournament - Sep. 10-12th

      Happy 13th birthday month Wizards!

      While celebrations have just begin, the grand finale of them all will be the upcoming fishing tournament on September 10-12th.

      Check it out: https://www.wizard101.com/game/fishing-tournament

      It was already asked what the Eel type fish were, and they are:

      *Long John Silverfish
      *Sturgeon General
      *Royal Gurnard
      *Dragonling Fish
      *Spyre Eel
      *Krokotopian Eel
      *Sword Tail
      *Dragonfly Fish
      *GarGoyle
      *Elephant Fish
      *Dragon Eel
      *Brain Sturgeon
      *Todd Pole
      *Garrrfish

      Remember, until the 10th arrives, fish caught beforehand won't count (but it's good practice).

      Happy fishing!
      Last edited by AluraMist; 9-9-21 at 4:21:17 PM.
      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

    4. #4
      Happy Fun Ball's Avatar
        Happy Fun Ball is offline Legendary Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      3,525
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      102
      Thanks (Received)
      4455
      Gold
      1,513.50

      Re: 13th Birthday Fishing Tournament - Sep. 10-12th

      I'm not doing it this time. I still haven't received my prize for winning the last one a few years ago where you have to catch every type of fish (I did tie with someone else, but it was considered as both winning it).

    5. #5
      PlayerNEntered's Avatar
        PlayerNEntered is offline Apprentice Wizard

      • PlayerNEntered's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Patrick
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Centurion Sydney
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Coldfire Dragon
      Status: I beat the Galleries
       
      Mood:
      PC Gaming
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2020
      Posts
      122
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      3
      Thanks (Received)
      130
      Gold
      72.50

      Re: 13th Birthday Fishing Tournament - Sep. 10-12th

      Quote Originally Posted by Happy Fun Ball View Post
      I'm not doing it this time. I still haven't received my prize for winning the last one a few years ago where you have to catch every type of fish (I did tie with someone else, but it was considered as both winning it).
      How do they even know if you are the winner? I wanna enter since I really want this bundle. But how will they know that I'm actually me?

      I don't like it when people call things impossible, because it usually isn't.
      PlayerN has left

    6. #6
      Happy Fun Ball's Avatar
        Happy Fun Ball is offline Legendary Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      3,525
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      102
      Thanks (Received)
      4455
      Gold
      1,513.50

      Re: 13th Birthday Fishing Tournament - Sep. 10-12th

      Quote Originally Posted by PlayerNEntered View Post
      How do they even know if you are the winner? I wanna enter since I really want this bundle. But how will they know that I'm actually me?
      They have their ways of knowing. In the following stream, they announced my name and the other winner and the number of fish types we caught, which was the maximum number at the time. It won't include seasonal fish that can't be caught at this time (so no easter sharks or Halloween fish). However, the rainbow trout and microfish are included and will be tough to get unless you have the housing items.
      Last edited by Happy Fun Ball; 9-9-21 at 6:11:01 PM.

    7. #7
      PlayerNEntered's Avatar
        PlayerNEntered is offline Apprentice Wizard

      • PlayerNEntered's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Patrick
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Centurion Sydney
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Coldfire Dragon
      Status: I beat the Galleries
       
      Mood:
      PC Gaming
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2020
      Posts
      122
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      3
      Thanks (Received)
      130
      Gold
      72.50

      Re: 13th Birthday Fishing Tournament - Sep. 10-12th

      Quote Originally Posted by Happy Fun Ball View Post
      They have their ways of knowing. In the following stream, they announced my name and the other winner and the number of fish types we caught, which was the maximum number at the time. It won't include seasonal fish that can't be caught at this time (so no easter sharks or Halloween fish). However, the rainbow trout and microfish will be tough to get unless you have the housing items.
      Ok, I wanted go for most Dekoi fish (my favorite type of fish in this game) and maybe something else too.

      I don't like it when people call things impossible, because it usually isn't.
      PlayerN has left

    8. #8
      TomP's Avatar
        TomP is offline Apprentice Wizard

      • TomP's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Thomas Boomcatcher
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Sheba
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Sabertooth
      Status: In Empyrea
       
      Mood:
      Balanced
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2018
      Posts
      64
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      125
      Thanks (Received)
      95
      Gold
      132.00

      Re: 13th Birthday Fishing Tournament - Sep. 10-12th

      Is the no energy fishing for members ending tonight? Or is it to continue through the weekend?
      That doesn't seem fair to the Crowns players if it continues through the weekend. Then you can consider this fishing contest a member's only event. Unless someone has a lot of bucks and a lot of energy vials stored up. I will wait and see before I enter. I have neither. TomP

    9. #9
      PlayerNEntered's Avatar
        PlayerNEntered is offline Apprentice Wizard

      • PlayerNEntered's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Patrick
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Centurion Sydney
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Coldfire Dragon
      Status: I beat the Galleries
       
      Mood:
      PC Gaming
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2020
      Posts
      122
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      3
      Thanks (Received)
      130
      Gold
      72.50

      Re: 13th Birthday Fishing Tournament - Sep. 10-12th

      Quote Originally Posted by TomP View Post
      Is the no energy fishing for members ending tonight? Or is it to continue through the weekend?
      That doesn't seem fair to the Crowns players if it continues through the weekend. Then you can consider this fishing contest a member's only event. Unless someone has a lot of bucks and a lot of energy vials stored up. I will wait and see before I enter. I have neither. TomP
      It ends 9/9, probably in their time zone. I assume the fishing tournament won't start until right after the fishing benefit is over

      I don't like it when people call things impossible, because it usually isn't.
      PlayerN has left

    10. #10
      Willowdreamer's Avatar
        Willowdreamer is offline W101C Team Leader

      • Willowdreamer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Victoria Willowdreamer
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Cosmo
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Kookaburra
      Status: Small everyday deeds...
       
      Mood:
      Scurvy
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      17,311
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      19770
      Thanks (Received)
      26390
      Gold
      9,926.50

      Re: 13th Birthday Fishing Tournament - Sep. 10-12th

      Did anyone give this a go? Events seemed to conspire against me participating on my main fishing wizard...

      Watchtower Hall crafted 7/21/10 -- Guides: Crafting Stations, here -- Crafted Grizzleheim Housing Items here -- Mirkholm Keep Ore/Diamonds here -- Cave of Solitude Black Lotus here

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •