• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Results 1 to 6 of 6

    Thread: Maple Moose


    1. #1
        AvengingFossil is offline Apprentice Wizard

      • AvengingFossil's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Noah Deathblade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  61
        •  World:
        •  Zafaria
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Rascal
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Rescue Rover
      Status: Pet Training
       
      Mood:
      Amazed2
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      71
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      32
      Thanks (Received)
      53
      Gold
      0.00

      Maple Moose

      Wizard name: Dakota Giant

      Looking for a maple moose (stats do not matter too much but if it has universal resists, and myth damages that would be handy)

      To meet in Wu Realm, I am not sure how Lending works but if it is easier to lend the pet to me I should have enough gold for whatever method is easier

      Thank you in advance

    2. #2
      lynchjw's Avatar
        lynchjw is offline Journeyman Wizard

      • lynchjw's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jared MistRunner
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  127
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Duke Jasmine
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Efreet
      Status: Working on Max Stat Pet
       
      Mood:
      Nerdy
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Posts
      518
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      280
      Thanks (Received)
      496
      Gold
      3,330.50

      Re: Maple Moose

      Quote Originally Posted by AvengingFossil View Post
      Wizard name: Dakota Giant

      Looking for a maple moose (stats do not matter too much but if it has universal resists, and myth damages that would be handy)

      To meet in Wu Realm, I am not sure how Lending works but if it is easier to lend the pet to me I should have enough gold for whatever method is easier

      Thank you in advance
      Probably not what you are looking for, but I have a baby first generation Maple Moose that I could level up to adult and lend to you. I am out of pocket this evening, but could meet sometime tomorrow.

    3. #3
        AvengingFossil is offline Apprentice Wizard

      • AvengingFossil's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Noah Deathblade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  61
        •  World:
        •  Zafaria
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Rascal
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Rescue Rover
      Status: Pet Training
       
      Mood:
      Amazed2
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      71
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      32
      Thanks (Received)
      53
      Gold
      0.00

      Re: Maple Moose

      Quote Originally Posted by lynchjw View Post
      Probably not what you are looking for, but I have a baby first generation Maple Moose that I could level up to adult and lend to you. I am out of pocket this evening, but could meet sometime tomorrow.
      Sure, I don't mind what the stats or gen is since I can work on the stats after getting the pet sorted

      Let me know when you'll be able tomorrow and I'll get back

      thank you

    4. #4
      lynchjw's Avatar
        lynchjw is offline Journeyman Wizard

      • lynchjw's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jared MistRunner
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  127
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Duke Jasmine
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Efreet
      Status: Working on Max Stat Pet
       
      Mood:
      Nerdy
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Posts
      518
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      280
      Thanks (Received)
      496
      Gold
      3,330.50

      Re: Maple Moose

      Quote Originally Posted by AvengingFossil View Post
      Sure, I don't mind what the stats or gen is since I can work on the stats after getting the pet sorted

      Let me know when you'll be able tomorrow and I'll get back

      thank you
      I will be available between 1 PM CT and 10 PM CT tomorrow; and can work around any time you choose in that window.

    5. #5
        AvengingFossil is offline Apprentice Wizard

      • AvengingFossil's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Noah Deathblade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  61
        •  World:
        •  Zafaria
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Rascal
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Rescue Rover
      Status: Pet Training
       
      Mood:
      Amazed2
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      71
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      32
      Thanks (Received)
      53
      Gold
      0.00

      Re: Maple Moose

      Quote Originally Posted by lynchjw View Post
      I will be available between 1 PM CT and 10 PM CT tomorrow; and can work around any time you choose in that window.
      I can be in Kraken realm hatchery at 1:30PM CT if that is okay with you?

    6. #6
      lynchjw's Avatar
        lynchjw is offline Journeyman Wizard

      • lynchjw's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jared MistRunner
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  127
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Duke Jasmine
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Efreet
      Status: Working on Max Stat Pet
       
      Mood:
      Nerdy
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Posts
      518
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      280
      Thanks (Received)
      496
      Gold
      3,330.50

      Re: Maple Moose

      Quote Originally Posted by AvengingFossil View Post
      I can be in Kraken realm hatchery at 1:30PM CT if that is okay with you?
      Jared MistRunner will meet you there.

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •