• Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
        Dylan Windwalker is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• Dylan Windwalker's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Windwalker, Valerian JadeBlade, Scot WaterWielder, Seth DreamDreamer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament

Mood:
      Goofy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

List of problems not addressed in Spring Update 2021 you would like to see.

While I know that Kingsisle's Dev's cannot fix every single problem during this update but I thought it would be nice if there was a constructive list of problems not addressed during this update that this community would like to see (considering that this is the preliminaries of the Spring Update, perhaps some of these could be fixed while Test Realm is up!). This Thread can serve as a way to remind Kingsisle of problems they might have forgotten about

I've divided the problems between Minor and Major depending on how significant it would be. And I added a couple that comes to my mind already

Please suggest as many problems as you can so we can do our part in making the game better! I'll add them to this first post so it's easier for @Sparck, @Arthur Wethersfield, @Eric Stormbringer, @Ratbeard, and @Vanessa Mythdust.

P.S The purpose of this Thread is for a brief overview of all the problems under one single thread. If you ever feel like elaborating more on any specific problem with the game, please make a thread under these subtopics here in Wizard101Central:

http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...-Bug-Reporting

http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...rd101-Feedback

P.S: Dang I wished this thread had a community member edit system similar to a Google Doc, that means anybody could add/delete stuff on this thread or at least suggest edits.

P.S: Just to clarify, this main first thread is mainly to address the problems, not necessarily the solutions or in-game ideas as to what the solutions could be. At best, I'll probably provide a quick sentence about what maybe a solution if may be but that's about it. Albeit I do enjoy reading about your ideas!!

P.S: PLEASE BE SPECIFIC LOL

Minor:
      1. The Level 40+ "Royal Uniform" design (Dropped by Doctor Jackall, example of gear:
      http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Royal_Uniform_of_Whirlwind) is outdated with the current character model. The gloves are showing holes that open to the player's back of both hands (near the knuckle area) and inside the player's clenched fists.

2. Karamelle Chunk and Toffee Bean drop rates are ridiculously low and thus it is challenging to complete any of the Karamelle Gear Craft Recipes provided by Johann in Karamelle City and Karamelle Housing Craft Recipes provided by Dolph in Karamelle City (in which players will likely craft multiple housing items for). Please increase the drop rates for these ingredients or lower the requirements of the crafting recipes!

3. You cannot say "Nibbleheim" in Text Chat even though it's an area in Karamelle. For some reason this word is inappropriate?

4. Malistaire the Undying's special shadow aura does not show increased stats during the turn phase since it is technically a cheat activate rather than a spell activate.

5. Sultana's speaking animations seems to need work.

6. Clicking lots of Treasure Cards when trading, especially each of the players have max or near max 999 Treasure Cards has become somewhat of an inconvenience to more skilled players that are accumulating too many treasure cards from Gardening and other means. There is a desire for the development of a Treasure Card Vault.

7. Transformations are still Crowns Only. I know it's been reported to be a bug but I thought it would be nice to put it in here anyways since transformations have really been a underrated way to make this game more interesting.

Major:
      1. Karamelle Badges (Specifically: Drawless Victory, All Judge Veg Badges, 1 n'100, Quat of All Trades). Some are impossible to get for certain schools, others require conditions that are too ridiculous for the average player.

2. Reagent Tab "Bots" in bazaar buy up all of the reagents instantaneously before players can get a hold of them. There are times when the Reagents Tab shows no reagents whatsoever.

Combat Sigils should nerfs should be optional, having extra players draw in one more enemy is a good way to complete a specific quest with an odd
      number of defeats/collections without completing an entirely different battle.

4. Kiosk Gold Prices are ridiculously high for the average low level player and it's usually the case first-time players cannot achieve multiple hatches until well beyond Celestia even while still selling unwanted gear. Having players spend upwards of 85,000 - 100,000 Gold is tremendously difficult to get for those players and really annoying even for higher-level wizards.

5. Spell-Crafting Recipes (Particularly the "Ratatoskr's Spin" Spell Recipe. Link here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki...toskr%27s_Spin) is extremely challenging to complete for the average players because the ingredients necessary to craft the spell are impossibly high in a way that the average player cannot hope to achieve.

6. The Balance spell Super Nova is incredibly overpowered for the ability to remove an aura and cause significant amount of damage with only two pips and this is a problem specifically for PvP. Possible solutions involve reducing the amount of damage that Super Nova causes into somewhere around the 100-200 damage range or increasing the amount of pips this spell costs to make it as powerful as other spells with a base 500 damage (like Hydra), however most players are leaning towards the first solution.

7. Copied & Pasted from @Tanner Hex 's post: "Polymorph forms in the Judge Veg encounter still appear to have no base stats whatsoever besides HP. I believe this is unintentional because they have all shadow-enhanced attack spells in their deck despite being unable to gain shadow pips at all - they don't even have a shadow gauge. They also appear to have 0% power pip chance, 0 critical block, no outgoing damage, no resistance, and no critical. It's probably safe to say they lack any other stats like accuracy or incoming/outgoing healing. Enemies seems to be getting criticals more properly on the test realm, and as a result this fight is even harder now solo since you're in a polymorph with 0 critical taking x2 damage from Judge Veg and his minion."

8. Participation Trophies are nearly impossible for casual players to get. The current 4th age of PvP is not very appealing to the causal player due to the significant amount of challenge it takes to win against highly skilled players as the average PvE players still does not initially know what spells to pack in their deck and how to use them correctly in battle that could increase their chances of winning. However Participation Trophies in the Revered Crafting quest requires and forces players to engage in PvP-related activities against their best judgement and players encounter an extreme amount of difficulty trying to get enough Arena Tickets to purchase all of their Participation Trophies which is quickly becoming a problem. Participation Trophies have prevented players from being able to craft their Revered Wand in the Arcanum and completing the quest to complete the latest crafting quest.

Last edited by Dylan Windwalker; 4-14-21 at 9:41:58 AM.

Signature created by Expelliarmus in Blue Nouveau Designs, thanks!
      Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)

JaredSpellFrost is online now Grandmaster Wizard

• JaredSpellFrost's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  JaredSpellFlame
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Fuzzy Jake
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Freezing Raincore

Mood:
      Cold

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Lightbulb Re: List of problems not addressed in Spring Update 2021 you would like to see.

The Combat Sigil nerfs should be optional- having more enemies in a battle if more oftentimes beneficial, especially during quests!
      I suggest making it so that Wizards in a group draw in the classic number of enemies. This would uphold farming with friends while keeping the fight fair for strangers.

We honestly need an option to fight more than 2 mobs at a time too, not gonna lie.

"Yet like a bad case of athlete's foot you just kept coming back." -Cosmos
      . . . with Persistence, Victory is assured.

Jesse Strong is offline Prodigious

• Jesse Strong's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jesse StrongGlen
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Blue
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Fire beast

Mood:
      Sneaky

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: List of problems not addressed in Spring Update 2021 you would like to see.

Fire deserve better... The new spell is the worse spell fire have ever gotten i know the devs made a poll asking the community which of the 3 they wanted* fire beetle, magma colossus or the fire wyvern and they choose fire beetle but i know many of them though that it was going to come with traps lol thats why i believe they choose it. its useless, who wants 3 15% overtime pierce traps when to break shield we use elf... Magma colossus or fire wyvern is the better choice looking at what the other schools got, please reconsider adding the poll again for fire because many of them were confused @Eric Stormbringer @Sparck

Ps: if its too late to change the spell, maybe instead of 3 pierce traps change it to one regular 15% trap? Its not broken and its not as useless as 3 15% pierce traps in my opinion.
      Last edited by Jesse Strong; 4-6-21 at 12:32:51 AM.

Arthur Wethersfield is offline Wizard101 US Faculty
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

I can address 2 of these concerns.

Just because it's not in the patch notes, that doesn't mean that those reagent bots will be happy with the Spring Update. Hopefully this change will be effective. Actually, if you're not a bot, please test buying some reagents from the bazaar.

We're aware of the sigil issue. We have some things planned in future to make the problem better. I think for now we're going to see how the sigil change works out.

Arthur (Gary)

Orzee is offline Apprentice Wizard

• Orzee's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Bradley IronFlame
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Polaris
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Maximus
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  White Winter Owl

Mood:
      Zombies

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Firstly, hi Gary! Thank you for being the best Developer ever! This man invented so many wonderful features in the game and basically built Housing (gardening, castle magic, fishing, inspect)! There's actually a really decent variety of changes in this update so this list is actually shorter than I expected!

GENERAL ISSUES:
      • POLISH - this game desperately needs polishing. The UI, bugs, performance, inconsistencies everywhere. Spell UI is a big one. How many red guys are in the "to all enemies" icon? How do you say "incoming?" is the "inc." or the icon? I encounter many, many bugs that never got addressed for years. I've reported most of them, many of them several times
      • STATS - gear stats are out of control and wildly inconsistent. I can wear Waterworks gear for 40 levels. I can wear Darkmoor gear for 40 levels. Some worlds gear goes up ever 2 levels. Sometimes it doesn't. We have max critical and now (near) max damage damage and resist.
      • UI - The UI needs an overhaul. It's very static, there's barely any room on the card descriptions. Descriptions are unclear. I have no idea how much damage a spell will do, even with the changes in Test. The Crowns shop is vastly different from the rest of the UI. The Friends button is noticeably older than its surrounding ones. Also I'd like more hotkeys (E for Event page)
      • SPELLEMENTS - 5 tiers for a 10% boost is far too many spellements. Also, consider making non-lore spellements drop from general creatures/bosses throughout the intended level in the Spiral (i.e. Wizard city mobs and bosses occassionally drop rank 1 spellements). I'd like to upgrade the spells at the intended level, not further out. Karamelle was an acceptable implementation. Maybe spell quests can give 75 spellements for completion too
      • PATCH NOTES - patch notes are less informative and small updates are often not added to the patch notes / test notes. Something simple like "increased spellement drops to include..." so we can test it. Also changes to events (like Beastmoon MM) never get added, just new forms. Also, features are more likely to be tested if test was open on weekends again.
      • PLATFORM - Twitter polls aren't indicative of your average playerbase and Twitter's character limit stunts discussion. Maybe add it to the website

SPECIFICS:
      • Beastmoon Monster Mayhem 3rd wave badge is broken
      • Reporting in Beastmoon
      • The background of the white pip icon, aoe icon, and other icons on spell cards have a transparent background that you can see through the card itself
      • Marshfellows cast Quench far too often
      • Malistaire (Darkmoor)'s aura stats has never been viewable
      • Ability to see aura's stats on hover-over
      • Sultana's talk animation needs work
      • Energy continuation from 130-140
      • Mystic Colossus is still way too long. Ideal spell length is ~15-20 seconds, including cast time.
      • Players and enemies "rise from the dead" (incorrect damage is calculated and dealt, then fixed following round)
      • Companion buff to all companion stats after Polaris.
      • Stun and dispel shields consistent with PvP in PvE
      • Wizard101 website / pvp / tournament schedule shows the variable names not the string

NICE TO HAVEs / IDEAS:
      • Moon school spellements "upgrade" the spell to increase the stats of the form (level-locked every 20 levels or so)
      • Better seeds
      • Better pet snacks
      • Retired gauntlets can be farmed in Castle Tours
      • Need teleporters to areas in Mooshu
      • Have the last waterfall teleporter in KR (Bastion) go to Crescent Beach itself
      • Advanced companions, advanced minions
      • Choose companions with varying stats (3 brothers, one has +20% damage, one with +10% resist, one with +1 pip)
      Last edited by Orzee; 4-6-21 at 6:46:06 PM. Reason: added icon background bug

Eric Stormbringer is offline Wizard101 US Faculty

• Eric Stormbringer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Eric Stormbringer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Many
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Amorphous

Mood:
      Woot

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Strong View Post
      Fire deserve better... The new spell is the worse spell fire have ever gotten i know the devs made a poll asking the community which of the 3 they wanted* fire beetle, magma colossus or the fire wyvern and they choose fire beetle but i know many of them though that it was going to come with traps lol thats why i believe they choose it. its useless, who wants 3 15% overtime pierce traps when to break shield we use elf... Magma colossus or fire wyvern is the better choice looking at what the other schools got, please reconsider adding the poll again for fire because many of them were confused @Eric Stormbringer @Sparck

Ps: if its too late to change the spell, maybe instead of 3 pierce traps change it to one regular 15% trap? Its not broken and its not as useless as 3 15% pierce traps in my opinion.
      Just to clarify- the traps are not pierce traps, they are DoT damage traps. They will only trigger with Fire's DoT damage.

Profile Picture by Touches of Alyssa
      Signature by Skyfuria

Jesse Strong is offline Prodigious

• Jesse Strong's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jesse StrongGlen
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Blue
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Fire beast

Mood:
      Sneaky

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Stormbringer View Post
      Just to clarify- the traps are not pierce traps, they are DoT damage traps. They will only trigger with Fire's DoT damage.
      Ohhhhhhhhhh why people saying its pierce i even had to triple check it. So to get this straight, they're regular 15% traps? The only difference is that they're activate by dot spells right? Well then its not so useless but i think magma colossus or fire wyvern was better. Thanks for the clarification

Dylan489 is offline Adept Wizard

• Dylan489's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Thunderfist
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Azteca
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Queen Jessie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  shenlong dragon

Mood:
      Amused2

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Minor nice haves:

1. When trading tc, have the option of being able to have a slider indicating how many you want to trade, instead of individually clicking on all the tc.

2. The ability to transfer gold between characters in one account via shared bank.

Bailey Jade is offline Promethean Wizard

• Bailey Jade's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Bailey or Jordan
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Patches
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Mummy Cat
      ----

Mood:
      No Mood

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

I really was hoping to see a slide bar for trading of Treasure Cards. Still no luck on that.

However, existing issues:

Kiosk still has pets that can not be hatched. This has been an ongoing problem since the Fellhound pet was introduce. Since then, there have been more pets that people can not get the body type, by hatching kiosk or person to person.

I have not check, but I also know that there were some crowns pet that could not be put in shared bank. If this has not been fixed, it really should.

Drop Rates are really poor, I do believe someone else has already mention this.

Players using BOTS to buy reagents and other items. This is an on going issue, to log on first thing in the morning to see only one page, 5 different reagents is ridiculous!

Siggy by Mad Hatter Avi by Wolf HexWeave
      Looking for a Hatch
      Helpful Hatcher or Max Stats Pets

Happy Fun Ball is offline Grandmaster Wizard
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

We need that TC vault. They teased it a while back, and we even got to use it in Test, but it never made it to live. I'd rather not have to have over a dozen pages of decks just to hold our cards.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast