----

Mood:
      PC Gaming

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Perm Housing Dungeon Thought

There have been many Packs, Gift Cards that the long term players ahve seen come and gone along with Event items (like the Selena Gomez event) and items we get from certain yearly events like Veterns Day. I feel it would be nice if there was a Perm house dungeon that we could get that dropped the items from all those events, packs and Gift cards had. I wouldnt expect the stuff from the gift card bundles.

This would even be a good way to remove packs from the Crown shop that arent very popular, maybe even allow some of those Elixiars to drop in it to allow them to remove the Elixiars that dont sell. Could even be allowed when one of the Holiday events are active allow it to drop Holiday Items as well.

This would be a good way to remove packs like the Eye of Bartleby Pack, Marvelous Minions Pack, Remarable Reagent Pack and the Hand of Doom Pack. I feel a good portion of people feel its not worth getting those packs due to whats in them or even in a coupld of the pet packs. I would like to feel this would give them an option to remove things from the crown shop while allowing us to still obtain them if we wish.

I feel this would allow KI to keep the Crown shop free of items that cluter the crown shop. The dungeon could even be sold in game in the crown shop at a resonable crown price. allowing people who want it to get it. During certain Membership perks I feel people might be willing to farm it if they need something it Drops.

Could be a way to give us reuseable content that be would be willing to want to get it?

Dylan Windwalker is offline Legendary Wizard

• Dylan Windwalker's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Windwalker, Valerian JadeBlade, Scot WaterWielder, Seth DreamDreamer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament

Mood:
      Goofy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: Perm Housing Dungeon Thought

If this does happen, it'll probably cost a bucket load of crowns.

But I do think it is somewhat likely that packs that are no longer making a profit like the ones you stated will be removed from the crowns shop at some point and would be replaced with a new pack which will generate more revenue to the company than having left those older packs out in the dust. People will often buy new packs expecting there to be something better than what they currently have just because it is new and that sounds like one of the schemes Ki will utilize to gain an extra buck.

I could image all the packs you stated will be retiring, thus giving dedicated-advanced players to buy a couple of the tc packs before those tc can never be received again (aka tc-collectors).

Signature created by Expelliarmus in Blue Nouveau Designs, thanks!
      Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)

aspireme24 is offline Initiate Wizard

• aspireme24's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Noah MythCrafter
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Azteca
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
      ----

Mood:
      PC Gaming

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Windwalker View Post
      If this does happen, it'll probably cost a bucket load of crowns.

But I do think it is somewhat likely that packs that are no longer making a profit like the ones you stated will be removed from the crowns shop at some point and would be replaced with a new pack which will generate more revenue to the company than having left those older packs out in the dust. People will often buy new packs expecting there to be something better than what they currently have just because it is new and that sounds like one of the schemes Ki will utilize to gain an extra buck.

I could image all the packs you stated will be retiring, thus giving dedicated-advanced players to buy a couple of the tc packs before those tc can never be received again (aka tc-collectors).
      The Perm Housing idea would allow the items to be a drop, let KI make a kind of a last bit of money off the items from them whle making money off new packs in the crown shop. Would also be a way to let things like SPellaments and School Spells drop giveing the players something to farm and easy access to.

•  Wizard's Name:
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament

Mood:
      Goofy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by aspireme24 View Post
      The Perm Housing idea would allow the items to be a drop, let KI make a kind of a last bit of money off the items from them whle making money off new packs in the crown shop. Would also be a way to let things like SPellaments and School Spells drop giveing the players something to farm and easy access to.
      It would be incredible for Ki to let items like that drop and it would show us that they care about player experience than money in their wallets but that's simply not in their agenda... nor do I think it will ever be in their agenda with the current business part of Ki...
      Last edited by Dylan Windwalker; 3-9-21 at 11:36:02 PM.

Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)

aspireme24 is offline Initiate Wizard

• aspireme24's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Noah MythCrafter
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Azteca
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
      ----

Mood:
      PC Gaming

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Windwalker View Post
      It would be incredible for Ki to let items like that drop and it would show us that they care about player experience than money in their wallets but that's simply not in their agenda... nor do I think it will ever be in their agenda with the current business part of Ki...
      I feel there is a halfway point where a Buisness can make money while caring bout the "Player Exeprience". I guess i just feel when things essentgially become non-profitable for them having something they could put the stuff thats non-profitable in as droppable items while coming out with stuff that would bring in money to them would give them new stuff for people to spend money on while allowing people who would want to farm up the stuff to be able to. I think if the section of the crown shop where we can spend crowns for gold if they had that some what cheeper people MIGht i stress MIGHT actully might be more people willing to spend crowns on gold if they were at the right price, expecially since we can farm spots like in Wintertusk or Krysaliyss where just a couple minutes worth of farming can give us bout the same amount of gold.

•  Wizard's Name:
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament

Mood:
      Goofy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by aspireme24 View Post
      I feel there is a halfway point where a Buisness can make money while caring bout the "Player Exeprience". I guess i just feel when things essentgially become non-profitable for them having something they could put the stuff thats non-profitable in as droppable items while coming out with stuff that would bring in money to them would give them new stuff for people to spend money on while allowing people who would want to farm up the stuff to be able to. I think if the section of the crown shop where we can spend crowns for gold if they had that some what cheeper people MIGht i stress MIGHT actully might be more people willing to spend crowns on gold if they were at the right price, expecially since we can farm spots like in Wintertusk or Krysaliyss where just a couple minutes worth of farming can give us bout the same amount of gold.
      Yes there is a halfway point but Kingsisle's view of "halfway" is very different from the Player-base's halfway point. The main goal of Kingsisle is ultimately to make lots and lots of money (from the wrong people) while the main goal of the player base is essentially to have fun and a great time. Certainly making it crowns-gold cheaper is going towards the right, however Kingsisle believes they're losing potential money and thus they will never do it.