• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Results 1 to 10 of 10

    Thread: Payed zones


    1. #1
      maxos's Avatar
        maxos is offline Initiate Wizard

      • maxos's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jack DeathEyes
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Death
      Status: PRIV. MESSAG IF IN HURRY!
       
      Mood:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      Posts
      333
      PvP Tournaments Won
      3
      Thanks (Given)
      224
      Thanks (Received)
      177
      Gold
      232.32

      Payed zones

      Hello, how do I know the areas I've bought in W101?? I don't remember which were they.
      Is it the only way like going area by area checking???
      I thought that maybe KI should add something like this in the "zone pricing" section, or somewhere in the "playing options" in w101 website. o.o

      Signature by Dots

    2. #2
      Cosmos's Avatar
        Cosmos is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Cosmos's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Colin Willowwraith
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  50
        •  World:
        •  Grizzleheim
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Cosmo
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Sea Dragon
      ----
       
      Mood:
      No Mood
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      2,233
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1138
      Thanks (Received)
      1386
      Gold
      448.86
      Blog Entries
      18

      Re: Payed zones

      I'm pretty sure strapping on your boots and walking around till you hit a paywall is the only way to know. Crown transactions are only stored for a few months on the wizard101 website if I recall correctly. I suppose you could email them if you really wanted to know.
      Come back alive. It'd be an awfully empty galaxy without you. - Garrus Vakarian // I also write my own stuff ~

    3. #3
      AluraMist's Avatar
        AluraMist is offline Wiki Master
      Status: Catching dreams ...
       
      Mood:
      Shy
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      5,730
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      15281
      Thanks (Received)
      9971
      Gold
      10,428.50

      Re: Payed zones

      Quote Originally Posted by maxos View Post
      Hello, how do I know the areas I've bought in W101?? I don't remember which were they.
      Is it the only way like going area by area checking???
      I thought that maybe KI should add something like this in the "zone pricing" section, or somewhere in the "playing options" in w101 website. o.o
      I don't think that anything has changed since Prof. Greyrose posted this reply a long time ago: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/rave...448976302515f0

      If you send an e-mail request to them, be sure to give them the UserName that you use to log into the game (but not your password), and the name and Level of at least one of your Wizards, so that they can help you faster.

      Good Luck!

      AluraMist
      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

    4. #4
      millot's Avatar
        millot is offline Initiate Wizard

      • millot's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  blazeduneflame
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  max
      Status: looking
       
      Mood:
      Sneaky
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      154
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      91
      Thanks (Received)
      109
      Gold
      84.50

      Re: Payed zones

      i got the same problem i just try to go where i need and hope some times yea some times boo but i don't even try to remember

    5. #5
      Pegasus Unbound's Avatar
        Pegasus Unbound is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Pegasus Unbound's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Nathaniel
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dragons and MORE Dragons.
      Status: Looking 4 my village
       
      Mood:
      Woot
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      2,286
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      4545
      Thanks (Received)
      2556
      Gold
      1,492.80

      Cool Re: Payed zones

      Quote Originally Posted by AluraMist View Post
      I don't think that anything has changed since Prof. Greyrose posted this reply a long time ago: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/rave...448976302515f0

      If you send an e-mail request to them, be sure to give them the UserName that you use to log into the game (but not your password), and the name and Level of at least one of your Wizards, so that they can help you faster.

      Good Luck!

      AluraMist
      Thank you for the link. Considering how many years have passed and how many people pay per area, I think it would be a great feature for KI to develop some sort of chart on our main log in page (Where we manage our accounts and even see our Crown history). Perhaps you @AluraMist and @Sparck can check with the developers about creating something. This would benefit not only the players, but the customer support team since they would not have to deal with this in future; there are so many other things they have to take care of that every single thing less is a huge help for them.
      "Yes, My Lord"

    6. #6
      AluraMist's Avatar
        AluraMist is offline Wiki Master
      Status: Catching dreams ...
       
      Mood:
      Shy
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      5,730
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      15281
      Thanks (Received)
      9971
      Gold
      10,428.50

      Re: Payed zones

      Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus Unbound View Post
      Thank you for the link. Considering how many years have passed and how many people pay per area, I think it would be a great feature for KI to develop some sort of chart on our main log in page (Where we manage our accounts and even see our Crown history). Perhaps you @AluraMist and @Sparck can check with the developers about creating something. This would benefit not only the players, but the customer support team since they would not have to deal with this in future; there are so many other things they have to take care of that every single thing less is a huge help for them.
      I agree. I think showing what areas were bought with Crowns somewhere on our Wizard101 Account status would be a great feature. It doesn't sound like it would be all that difficult to add.

      Would they be able to add some kind of "indicator" on the maps in the game that would show "Area purchased" or "Area accessible", --- some visual sign so that we don't have to access our Accounts on the website?

      But, I am not a KingsIsle staff member, so I would not be able to help with this. Maybe @Sparck could share it with his Team, and maybe @Arthur Wethersfield and @Vanessa Mythdust could help in some way passing this request on at KI?

      Side question: does KI have a new @Professor Greyrose now?

      AluraMist
      Last edited by AluraMist; 2-17-21 at 6:25:45 PM. Reason: Added a suggestion about ingame signs
      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

    7. #7
      maxos's Avatar
        maxos is offline Initiate Wizard

      • maxos's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jack DeathEyes
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Death
      Status: PRIV. MESSAG IF IN HURRY!
       
      Mood:
      Cool
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2012
      Posts
      333
      PvP Tournaments Won
      3
      Thanks (Given)
      224
      Thanks (Received)
      177
      Gold
      232.32

      Re: Payed zones

      Quote Originally Posted by AluraMist View Post
      I don't think that anything has changed since Prof. Greyrose posted this reply a long time ago: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/rave...448976302515f0

      If you send an e-mail request to them, be sure to give them the UserName that you use to log into the game (but not your password), and the name and Level of at least one of your Wizards, so that they can help you faster.

      Good Luck!

      AluraMist
      Ty so much for the link! :D

      Signature by Dots

    8. #8
      Phenoixblizzard's Avatar
        Phenoixblizzard is online now Adept Wizard

      • Phenoixblizzard's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Amber DragonBlossom
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Fern
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Mega Snow Beast
      Status: Need more pets
       
      Mood:
      Creative
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      698
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2062
      Thanks (Received)
      916
      Gold
      384.50

      Re: Payed zones

      Something that I started doing to keep track of the areas I purchase was to screenshot the list of areas (the one on the Wizard101 site or Central wiki, though I used the wiki one) and put them all on paint. Each time I purchase an area I pull up the list on paint and cross it out. When that world is completely bought I just put a black square over it to cover it. Sure, you'll have to add to the document when new areas are added, but if you're purchasing them as they come out then you don't really need to update the document since you're just buying them as they come out. This helped me out a lot when they used to have those zone of the month sales and I needed to keep track of what area I already had purchased.


      Another option is to just copy/paste each area onto a word document and just erase each area as you buy them.
      Wizards vs Bosses


    9. #9
      Vanessa Mythdust's Avatar
        Vanessa Mythdust is offline Wizard101 US Faculty

      • Vanessa Mythdust's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Vanessa Mythdust
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Sooo many
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Sooo many
      Status: Marketing Coordinator
       
      Mood:
      Cloud 9
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Posts
      3,749
      PvP Tournaments Won
      17
      Thanks (Given)
      2463
      Thanks (Received)
      3574
      Gold
      25,655.00

      Re: Payed zones

      Quote Originally Posted by AluraMist View Post
      I agree. I think showing what areas were bought with Crowns somewhere on our Wizard101 Account status would be a great feature. It doesn't sound like it would be all that difficult to add.

      Would they be able to add some kind of "indicator" on the maps in the game that would show "Area purchased" or "Area accessible", --- some visual sign so that we don't have to access our Accounts on the website?

      But, I am not a KingsIsle staff member, so I would not be able to help with this. Maybe @Sparck could share it with his Team, and maybe @Arthur Wethersfield and @Vanessa Mythdust could help in some way passing this request on at KI?

      Side question: does KI have a new @Professor Greyrose now?

      AluraMist
      Hey, thanks for the tag!

      I agree - that sounds like itd be a very useful idea. Not sure of the backend technicalities involved, but the suggestion can definitely be passed along!

      Also no, there is not currently a staff member using the Professor Greyrose persona.
      Last edited by Vanessa Mythdust; 2-17-21 at 11:06:10 PM.

      Need Gold?:Hoarding Halfang-A Wizard's Halfang Assistance Team
      Derby:Derby Guide~WC Guide~KT Guide~Course Records~

      Thanks to M101 for the awesome sig, and Jeff Toney from KI for the AMAZING avatar!

    10. #10
      JaredSpellFrost's Avatar
        JaredSpellFrost is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • JaredSpellFrost's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  JaredSpellFlame
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Fuzzy Jake
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Freezing Raincore
      Status: Frosty
       
      Mood:
      Cold
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Posts
      3,093
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      3254
      Thanks (Received)
      5222
      Gold
      7,279.00

      Thumbs up Re: Payed zones

      This is a great idea! It would also be nice to see an option for Members to purchase Areas with Crowns. I say this because last December during the free Membership event, it ran alongside a Crown reward Event- but, being Members, we were all unable to drop Crowns on the best thing to drop Crowns on.


      "Yet like a bad case of athlete's foot you just kept coming back." -Cosmos
      . . . with Persistence, Victory is assured.




    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •