----

Mood:
      PC Gaming

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

School Themed Home idea

The game has been out for over 10 years and we have only the one School Theme home in the crown shop. I would like to see a few more options either in the crown shop item or something we get from a quest based on the school we are.

One type I would like to see are School Themed Homes based off the Wysteria Schools which in a way (in my view) are suppose to be a kind 'joke' version of the Wizard City schools.

Another one I would like to see is based off the 'homes' like the Arcane Builder Bundle Home but more of a school themed.

in Mirage they had those homes you could obntain from vendor's (some locked behind certain achievements), my Idea based on the Mirage homes are instead of the normal way to get to and have them need a World Door in them, have it where we would use a Tapestry to get into the Room and something like a teleporter that would just have us exit the room rght where the tapestry is. I feel this option would help those who can only afford the Homes in game sold just with gold by useing them to make tehre Dorm's feel Bigger. This option could have School themed versions and non school themed version's to them. I feel this would work well with the new Craftable Bank's and World Door crafting patterns we got in game.

Dylan Windwalker is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• Dylan Windwalker's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Windwalker (Balance), Valerian JadeBlade (Life) Scot WaterWielder (Ice)
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament

Mood:
      Goofy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: School Themed Home idea

I would love to see Wysteria as a world get an expansion, even better one that would allow players to purchase (or earn to purchase, like the faction houses in Mirage) a Wysteria-School themed house. I wouldn't say that Wysteria right now is important on its own to really pull out a School-themed house because its such a small and ultimately irrelevant world that a player doesn't really need to do. I would hate to see a School-themed house be blocked by yet another paywall as almost every house Kingsisle has released since Mirage (setting aside the Oldetown Apartment and Castle Tours Apartment). I want to see a house that is crafted, bought with gold, or even both under a specific badge requirement... that isn't ruthless as you could see with the Karamelle Badges Thread. The problem is that Ki knows for a fact that if they'd released another School-themed house, its high player demand and Ki will instantly see this as a money-making opportunity to invest upon. Thus it will likely be a high-crowns purchase rather than something the player could essentially get freely...

Castle Build Houses (Houses with a lot of natural open space without the use of Advanced Movement) is another high demand house that will likely be crowns-only in the Crown Shop, something Ki could make money off of directly because Ki will never waste a money making opportunity. Certainly making it school themed will make it in even greater demand because players would be interested in buying more than one of these houses, Ki making even more money, so I could see this happening. Another problem that applies to Wysteria School-themed houses as well is that it takes an effort to make houses like that, especially given that there's 7 different houses they need to make. Its pretty rare for Kingsisle to do that when they could simply release 1-3 houses with slightly higher effort and still make similar amounts of money (especially locked by a Bundle)

Houses really need to change to be more free to players but I don't think it will happen anytime soon...

Also the Faction Houses need to include more space like a regular house. I could get all of them, yet I choose not to because of this limited dorm-like space availability...

Signature created by Expelliarmus in Blue Nouveau Designs, thanks!
      Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)

Professor Florian is offline Adept Wizard

• Professor Florian's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Alejandro Lightbloom
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  DragonSpyre
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Baby Brutus
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dryad

Mood:
      Bookworm

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Windwalker View Post
      I would love to see Wysteria as a world get an expansion, even better one that would allow players to purchase (or earn to purchase, like the faction houses in Mirage) a Wysteria-School themed house. I wouldn't say that Wysteria right now is important on its own to really pull out a School-themed house because its such a small and ultimately irrelevant world that a player doesn't really need to do. I would hate to see a School-themed house be blocked by yet another paywall as almost every house Kingsisle has released since Mirage (setting aside the Oldetown Apartment and Castle Tours Apartment). I want to see a house that is crafted, bought with gold, or even both under a specific badge requirement... that isn't ruthless as you could see with the Karamelle Badges Thread. The problem is that Ki knows for a fact that if they'd released another School-themed house, its high player demand and Ki will instantly see this as a money-making opportunity to invest upon. Thus it will likely be a high-crowns purchase rather than something the player could essentially get freely...

Castle Build Houses (Houses with a lot of natural open space without the use of Advanced Movement) is another high demand house that will likely be crowns-only in the Crown Shop, something Ki could make money off of directly because Ki will never waste a money making opportunity. Certainly making it school themed will make it in even greater demand because players would be interested in buying more than one of these houses, Ki making even more money, so I could see this happening. Another problem that applies to Wysteria School-themed houses as well is that it takes an effort to make houses like that, especially given that there's 7 different houses they need to make. Its pretty rare for Kingsisle to do that when they could simply release 1-3 houses with slightly higher effort and still make similar amounts of money (especially locked by a Bundle)

Houses really need to change to be more free to players but I don't think it will happen anytime soon...

Also the Faction Houses need to include more space like a regular house. I could get all of them, yet I choose not to because of this limited dorm-like space availability...
      YES PLEASE!!

~ Professor Florian ~

Credits: Expelliarmus

aspireme24 is online now Initiate Wizard

• aspireme24's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Noah MythCrafter
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Azteca
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
      ----

Mood:
      PC Gaming

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

I would love to see Wysteria as a world get an expansion...
      I agree Wysteria as it is currently does feel Short in comparison even to Grizzelheim.

•  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Windwalker (Balance), Valerian JadeBlade (Life) Scot WaterWielder (Ice)
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament

Mood:
      Goofy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

In my opinion, Wysteria is currently around the Marleybone-Mooshu level of mob difficulty and is slightly more difficult compared to Grizzleheim. I'm placing my bets that if there was a sequel to Wysteria, it will likely be in the Zafaria-Avalon level difficulty with bosses similar to the Tower of the Helephant. This is because Wintertusk is already at the level of Celestia-Zafaria difficulty so it can't be that and having the world Azteca level is going to be too much of a gap from the Marleybone-Mooshu level of difficulty. Dragonspyre will simply be too early...

Do I think the expansion of Wysteria is likely... actually yes. Ki can only go so far in cranking out grand-plot related main story long villains (from Malistaire to the current Old One), Wysteria is an opportunity for Ki to create an irrelevant but effective villain to draw an audience. Especially if this new world has important insentives, this also causes more (crowns) players to purchase Wysteria and ultimately makes the company money. Just as Grizzleheim got Wintertusk, Wysteria does have the opportunity to get its own expanded world.

Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)

Spellbinder is online now Legendary Wizard
      ----

Mood:
      No Mood

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold
      Blog Entries

Oooh, yes!
      Omg
      I think I love you more than paper tick
      -Katz to fishy cracker

aspireme24 is online now Initiate Wizard

• aspireme24's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Noah MythCrafter
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Azteca
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
      ----

Mood:
      PC Gaming

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

In my opinion, Wysteria is currently around the Marleybone-Mooshu level of mob difficulty and is slightly more difficult compared to Grizzleheim. I'm placing my bets that if there was a sequel to Wysteria, it will likely be in the Zafaria-Avalon level difficulty with bosses similar to the Tower of the Helephant. This is because Wintertusk is already at the level of Celestia-Zafaria difficulty so it can't be that and having the world Azteca level is going to be too much of a gap from the Marleybone-Mooshu level of difficulty. Dragonspyre will simply be too early...

Do I think the expansion of Wysteria is likely... actually yes. Ki can only go so far in cranking out grand-plot related main story long villains (from Malistaire to the current Old One), Wysteria is an opportunity for Ki to create an irrelevant but effective villain to draw an audience. Especially if this new world has important insentives, this also causes more (crowns) players to purchase Wysteria and ultimately makes the company money. Just as Grizzleheim got Wintertusk, Wysteria does have the opportunity to get its own expanded world.
      Assuming that they plan on keeping Pirate101 in Maintenace mode 1 option they could do is bring in some of the Bosses and Villans from P101 and make them the bosses and Villans for Wysteria so as to get some use out of the Bad guys and Villans from P101.

As for the School themed Buil-A-Castle Plots they could give them to us for free but have the Blocks for it sold for crowns in the shop.

•  Wizard's Name:
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament

Mood:
      Goofy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by aspireme24 View Post
      Assuming that they plan on keeping Pirate101 in Maintenace mode 1 option they could do is bring in some of the Bosses and Villans from P101 and make them the bosses and Villans for Wysteria so as to get some use out of the Bad guys and Villans from P101.

As for the School themed Buil-A-Castle Plots they could give them to us for free but have the Blocks for it sold for crowns in the shop.
      Would love to see free housing like the Arcanum Apartment lol Would it ever happen, maybe in some format but with limited 100 space but it won't be for a long time seeing that it was a dozen (or more) worlds between the Ravenwood Dorn and the Acanum Apartment. The blocks being sold for crowns is likely not going to work out because players could easily just use the regular castle blocks that they could craft (recipes found in the Shopping District) or buy at the bazaar.