• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 36
    1. #1
      Jesse Strong's Avatar
        Jesse Strong is offline Prodigious

      • Jesse Strong's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jesse StrongGlen
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Blue
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Fire beast
      Status: Back to action!
       
      Mood:
      Sneaky
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      23,647
      PvP Tournaments Won
      9
      Thanks (Given)
      3204
      Thanks (Received)
      9166
      Gold
      4,589.50

      Long years but Merle Ambrose is calling!

      Hello to my old friends and to all the new members! it been 5 long years since i was active here on central or playing but the time has come! A lot of new stuffs, changes, lvl's etc... it's hard to catch up wondering if i can get some information from everyone of whats going on in the spiral. Looking forward to the new adventures and pvp of course! time to play!
      Last edited by Jesse Strong; 1-6-21 at 8:24:25 PM.

    2. #2
      Dylan Windwalker's Avatar
        Dylan Windwalker is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Dylan Windwalker's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Windwalker, Valerian JadeBlade, Scot WaterWielder, Seth DreamDreamer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament
      Status: Upsidedown and Backwards
       
      Mood:
      Goofy
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      3,302
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1901
      Thanks (Received)
      2391
      Gold
      385.00

      Re: Long years but Merle Ambrose is calling!

      N e e d F r i e n d s ? I g o t y o u c o v e r e d

      Signature created by Expelliarmus in Blue Nouveau Designs, thanks!
      Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)

    3. #3
      jlegendwielder's Avatar
        jlegendwielder is offline Initiate Wizard
      Status: Puzzled...
       
      Mood:
      Bemused
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Posts
      343
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1
      Thanks (Received)
      538
      Gold
      1,221.00

      Re: Long years but Merle Ambrose is calling!

      .....23,590.....


      "I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam."

    4. #4
      Flash33's Avatar
        Flash33 is offline Exalted

      • Flash33's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Seth Shadowcloud
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Moon
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Various
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Various
      Status: Stuff.
       
      Mood:
      Musical
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      10,827
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2693
      Thanks (Received)
      10225
      Gold
      11,869.60
      Blog Entries
      104

      Re: Long years but Merle Ambrose is calling!

      Hello and welcome back. In terms of what's new:

      • Arc 2 is complete and arc 3 has begun with the release of Karamelle along with a level cap increase to 140.
      • Critical has changed: rather than a simple crit and then a block each individuals block now reduces the damage a crit does to them, with straight up blocks being more rare.
      • New spells and gear for each school.
      • New side content for 130s: the WC Drains and Catacombs, with the latter featuring Dragonspyrians.
      • New game modes: Beastmoon Hunt (PvP), Beastmoon Monster Mayhem (PvE with the mehanics of Beastmoon Hunt) and Deckathalon (PvE endurance mode where only TCs are allowed).
      • Ongoing PvP balance adjustments.
      • For the first time ever KI gave free membership to everyone for the duration of 12 Days of the Spiral this year. They've also said they'll see about doing it for Pirate101 (a game they still refuse to update) this year if it was received well for W101.
      • More categories added to Castle Tours (Dorms for one) and the ability to favorite castles you visited through them.
      • Advanced movement options for Housing.
      • And more.

    5. #5
      Jesse Strong's Avatar
        Jesse Strong is offline Prodigious

      • Jesse Strong's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jesse StrongGlen
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Blue
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Fire beast
      Status: Back to action!
       
      Mood:
      Sneaky
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      23,647
      PvP Tournaments Won
      9
      Thanks (Given)
      3204
      Thanks (Received)
      9166
      Gold
      4,589.50

      Re: Long years but Merle Ambrose is calling!

      Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Windwalker View Post
      N e e d F r i e n d s ? I g o t y o u c o v e r e d
      Of course, everyone need friends

      Quote Originally Posted by jlegendwielder View Post
      .....23,590.....

      Quote Originally Posted by Flash33 View Post
      Hello and welcome back. In terms of what's new:

      • Arc 2 is complete and arc 3 has begun with the release of Karamelle along with a level cap increase to 140.
      • Critical has changed: rather than a simple crit and then a block each individuals block now reduces the damage a crit does to them, with straight up blocks being more rare.
      • New spells and gear for each school.
      • New side content for 130s: the WC Drains and Catacombs, with the latter featuring Dragonspyrians.
      • New game modes: Beastmoon Hunt (PvP), Beastmoon Monster Mayhem (PvE with the mehanics of Beastmoon Hunt) and Deckathalon (PvE endurance mode where only TCs are allowed).
      • Ongoing PvP balance adjustments.
      • For the first time ever KI gave free membership to everyone for the duration of 12 Days of the Spiral this year. They've also said they'll see about doing it for Pirate101 (a game they still refuse to update) this year if it was received well for W101.
      • More categories added to Castle Tours (Dorms for one) and the ability to favorite castles you visited through them.
      • Advanced movement options for Housing.
      • And more.
      Thanks Flash, do you know by chance what are the good farming spots now?

    6. #6
      Cosmos's Avatar
        Cosmos is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Cosmos's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Colin Willowwraith
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  50
        •  World:
        •  Grizzleheim
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Cosmo
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Sea Dragon
      ----
       
      Mood:
      No Mood
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      2,219
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1123
      Thanks (Received)
      1343
      Gold
      441.36
      Blog Entries
      18

      Re: Long years but Merle Ambrose is calling!

      And just when I was beginning to get up there in the post count .

      I bet you can't wait to try the best new feature they introduced while you were away these past 5 years: PHOTOMANCY!

      Also we are actually on arc 4 now.
      Last edited by Cosmos; 1-6-21 at 8:42:02 PM.
      Come back alive. It'd be an awfully empty galaxy without you. - Garrus Vakarian // I also write my own stuff ~

    7. #7
      Flash33's Avatar
        Flash33 is offline Exalted

      • Flash33's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Seth Shadowcloud
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Moon
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Various
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Various
      Status: Stuff.
       
      Mood:
      Musical
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      10,827
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2693
      Thanks (Received)
      10225
      Gold
      11,869.60
      Blog Entries
      104

      Re: Long years but Merle Ambrose is calling!

      Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Strong View Post
      Of course, everyone need friends




      Thanks Flash, do you know by chance what are the good farming spots now?
      I'm no expert but from what I've seen here are some:

      • Titan's Trident and Vigilant Sargun (Rank 18) in Empyrea
      • Aberrant Paradox in Karamelle
      • King Detritus in The Drains.
      • The Catacombs bosses.
      • Graveyard.

      I should also mention more Monstrology creatures have been added (Golems for example) if that interests you.
      Last edited by Flash33; 1-6-21 at 8:54:23 PM.

    8. #8
      AstralFrost's Avatar
        AstralFrost is offline Apprentice Wizard

      • AstralFrost's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Matthew Redstaff, Rogan Owlfist, Karic Sprite
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  1
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Moon
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Doodle
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Armored Skeleton
      Status: Frosting!
       
      Mood:
      Musical
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2018
      Posts
      93
      PvP Tournaments Won
      2
      Thanks (Given)
      100
      Thanks (Received)
      155
      Gold
      3,079.50

      Re: Long years but Merle Ambrose is calling!

      Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Strong View Post
      Thanks Flash, do you know by chance what are the good farming spots now?
      I'm not Flash, but I do know some good farming spots!

      Mirror lake is always good for mega snacks and other drops. However once you get to Empyrea I recommend farming Secret Tunnel. Secret Tunnel drops good gear for 125, good jewels and mega snack dropping plants like Couch Potatoes and Evil Magma Peas. I'm not sure if there are any great new spots in Karamelle. Of course for gear specifics like Darkmoor, Catacombs and Morganthe you want to farm their corresponding bosses.

    9. #9
      Yuna's Avatar
        Yuna is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Yuna's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Destruction Incarnate
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Luci
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Demon
      Status: 2943
       
      Mood:
      No Mood
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      2,634
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      819
      Thanks (Received)
      3892
      Gold
      3,940.00
      Blog Entries
      16

      Re: Long years but Merle Ambrose is calling!


      welcome back.

      Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Strong View Post
      Thanks Flash, do you know by chance what are the good farming spots now?
      as for good farming spots:
      - whispering sepulcher or abandoned backyard in catacombs for reagents to craft dragoon gear.
      - corporal tennisyn in empyrea for robe upgrade.
      - quake charmer or aberrant paradox in karamelle for amulet.
      - judge veg or aberrant paradox in karamelle for ring.
      - elemental grove in empyrea for paradox deck.
      Last edited by Yuna; 1-6-21 at 9:05:15 PM.



      "Peace is but a shadow of death; desperate to forget its painful past. Though we hope for promising years,
      after shedding a thousand tears, yesterday's sorrow constantly nears."


    10. #10
      Jesse Strong's Avatar
        Jesse Strong is offline Prodigious

      • Jesse Strong's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jesse StrongGlen
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Blue
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Fire beast
      Status: Back to action!
       
      Mood:
      Sneaky
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      23,647
      PvP Tournaments Won
      9
      Thanks (Given)
      3204
      Thanks (Received)
      9166
      Gold
      4,589.50

      Re: Long years but Merle Ambrose is calling!

      Quote Originally Posted by Cosmos View Post
      And just when I was beginning to get up there in the post count .

      I bet you can't wait to try the best new feature they introduced while you were away these past 5 years: PHOTOMANCY!

      Also we are actually on arc 4 now.
      you got this! you got that right, i cant wait to try all the new stuffs but what in the world is photomancy? is that like taking pictures or something lol
      Quote Originally Posted by AstralFrost View Post
      I'm not Flash, but I do know some good farming spots!

      Mirror lake is always good for mega snacks and other drops. However once you get to Empyrea I recommend farming Secret Tunnel. Secret Tunnel drops good gear for 125, good jewels and mega snack dropping plants like Couch Potatoes and Evil Magma Peas. I'm not sure if there are any great new spots in Karamelle. Of course for gear specifics like Darkmoor, Catacombs and Morganthe you want to farm their corresponding bosses.
      oh yea, i remember mirror lake, thanks! once am lvl rdy ill keep those locations in mind!
      Quote Originally Posted by Yuna View Post

      welcome back.


      as for good farming spots:
      - whispering sepulcher or abandoned backyard in catacombs for reagents to craft dragoon gear.
      - corporal tennisyn in empyrea for robe upgrade.
      - quake charmer or aberrant paradox in karamelle for amulet.
      - judge veg or aberrant paradox in karamelle for ring.
      - elemental grove in empyrea for paradox deck.
      Thanks! ill check it out.
      Quote Originally Posted by Flash33 View Post
      I'm no expert but from what I've seen here are some:

      • Titan's Trident and Vigilant Sargun (Rank 18) in Empyrea
      • Aberrant Paradox in Karamelle
      • King Detritus in The Drains.
      • The Catacombs bosses.
      • Graveyard.

      I should also mention more Monstrology creatures have been added (Golems for example) if that interests you.
      Will take a look at that, thanks!

    Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •