----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: Karamelle Badges

I tried to get the Drawless Victory badge, and while I did win without casting a single spell, I still didn't get the badge. It took a few dozen tries, but eventually, my pet healed enough to counter the attacks. I used my deckathalon pet with sprite queen, energizing battery, fairy friend, and unicorn (also frozen kraken, which wasn't used), and a level 7 deckathalon deck. The only card I had was a hex item card from the oyoroi sandals. I also had 58% incoming healing and 126% outgoing healing, so the fairy would be over 1700 health, unicorn would be just under 1200, and healing current would be 350, 1400, or 3500. This last try I had three sprites going at once (each healing for about 400 health) and even after all of that, I had about 500 health left. Thankfully, he used an aura on the last round or I wouldn't have survived that round.

Anyway, I think this badge requires a full team of everyone doing nothing to get this one.

sparkyflamefire is offline Journeyman Wizard

• sparkyflamefire's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  James
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Sir Leo
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Fun Ball View Post
      I tried to get the Drawless Victory badge, and while I did win without casting a single spell, I still didn't get the badge. It took a few dozen tries, but eventually, my pet healed enough to counter the attacks. I used my deckathalon pet with sprite queen, energizing battery, fairy friend, and unicorn (also frozen kraken, which wasn't used), and a level 7 deckathalon deck. The only card I had was a hex item card from the oyoroi sandals. I also had 58% incoming healing and 126% outgoing healing, so the fairy would be over 1700 health, unicorn would be just under 1200, and healing current would be 350, 1400, or 3500. This last try I had three sprites going at once (each healing for about 400 health) and even after all of that, I had about 500 health left. Thankfully, he used an aura on the last round or I wouldn't have survived that round.

Anyway, I think this badge requires a full team of everyone doing nothing to get this one.
      wow. If that's what it took for you to win, imagine what the odds are of 4 wizards all doing it the same battle. Put that alongside the judge veg badges as not worth the effort. Unless you, and 3 other wizards, are feeling particularly masochistic one day.

Dylan Windwalker is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• Dylan Windwalker's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Windwalker, Valerian JadeBlade, Scot WaterWielder, Seth DreamDreamer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament

Mood:
      Goofy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Holy Ambrose (*Gasps in disbelief*). That is absurd. I can't imagine 4 wizards with that capability...... What the heck is Kingsisle thinking? Or are we in the wrong direction with this?

Was your deck completely empty, so the Frozen Kraken was deleted?

Signature created by Expelliarmus in Blue Nouveau Designs, thanks!
      Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)

•  Wizard's Name:
        •  James
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Sir Leo
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

LAST CALL for storm wizards looking to get the Copy Qhat Copier badge.

Meet tonight outside the cupcake factory in Gutenstadt, in Helephant at 8 PM EST.

If more than 4 wizards show up, I'll stick around and make a second run to help whoever didn't have room to make the first run.

Caspeen is offline W101C Tournament Master
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Except that we HAVE tried with a full team - same idea, using a Deckathalon pet - and nope. Now, a few of us on the team did die, so maybe it's not just a FULL team but also that EVERYONE lives?

I'm down to trying!

Casp

firemaniac221 is offline Master Wizard

• firemaniac221's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  David Earthshield (Fire, 130) | Fred Mythslinger (Myth, 130) | Kevin Stormsword (Storm, 130)
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Luke (David) | Nikki (Fred) | Sir Max (Kevin)
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Phoenix (David) | Flying Squirrel (Fred) | Hero Pig (Kevin)

Mood:
      Lagging

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Do pet May Casts not count as casting spells? I haven't really been following the thread, but it sounds like the only way to beat Jamburgler without using anything is to have over 10,000 HP. Which is as stupid as it sounds.

I like that these badges are branching out from "defeat X monsters" and "complete Y quest" but Karamelle's badges are insane.
      I'm a wizard.

Caspeen is offline W101C Tournament Master
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by firemaniac221 View Post
      Do pet May Casts not count as casting spells? I haven't really been following the thread, but it sounds like the only way to beat Jamburgler without using anything is to have over 10,000 HP. Which is as stupid as it sounds.
      Problem with this is that each time you take damage it's a PERCENTAGE of your health, regardless of your resist. So, even though you would have way more health with 10,000 than a wiz with only 5,000, each round you would take double the damage. If I'm not mistaken, you take 15% per round, and Jamburglar 10%, so it would be impossible to do this without SOME healing.

Wonder if it will take a full team with NO decks and EVERYONE survives. Surely THAT would work?

Casp

firemaniac221 is offline Master Wizard

• firemaniac221's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  David Earthshield (Fire, 130) | Fred Mythslinger (Myth, 130) | Kevin Stormsword (Storm, 130)
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Luke (David) | Nikki (Fred) | Sir Max (Kevin)
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Phoenix (David) | Flying Squirrel (Fred) | Hero Pig (Kevin)

Mood:
      Lagging

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Caspeen View Post
      Problem with this is that each time you take damage it's a PERCENTAGE of your health, regardless of your resist. So, even though you would have way more health with 10,000 than a wiz with only 5,000, each round you would take double the damage. If I'm not mistaken, you take 15% per round, and Jamburglar 10%, so it would be impossible to do this without SOME healing.

Wonder if it will take a full team with NO decks and EVERYONE survives. Surely THAT would work?

Casp
      Oooohh... That's... something else. I fought him solo, and it did something like 1028 HP so I just thought it dealt a weird number. My guy has a little over 6800 so 15% sounds about right (15% of 6800 = 1020). That means you can only survive at most 6 rounds without healing. Good luck...
      I'm a wizard.

•  Wizard's Name:
        •  James
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Sir Leo
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

In regards to the Quick Qhat badge, I just tried for it on a second wizard. We came up just short on the first round. She had 797 life left. But on the second round, our lead off batter (who had cast a feint on the first round), cast an aoe to finish off the boss and last remaining minion. And my wizard got the badge! So the condition for the badge, as stated, isn't quite right. Maybe its "in 2 or fewer rounds" (not "in less than 2 rounds"). Or, maybe its "only one hit per wizard is allowed."

Edit/Update A second wizard got the quick qhat badge by defeating Qhat on the second round. Also, there were only three of us, so full team not required.

First round my myth wiz cast mass hex, the other two used blade and berserk. Second round my myth cast feint TC. To be honest I wasn't paying that much attention. but I think our fire wiz used the 4-pip Fire Dragon. Battle over.

So is it 2 rounds or less, or is it no one attacks more than once?
      Last edited by sparkyflamefire; 1-23-21 at 8:25:05 PM.

•  Wizard's Name:
        •  James
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Sir Leo
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Had some success badge hunting last night.

Happy to say that the glitch on Forged in Fire (Heidi) is fixed. She now properly summons all her minions. You just need to stay alive long enough.

The Undozer does take a little bit of luck. Sometimes his charged hit only does 2-3000 damage, and sometimes it does enough to kill everyone in one shot. It took us 3 or 4 tries before she used her small hit every time.

1 n' 100 is still not working right, at least not all the time. It's doable, because @Caspeen has it. But when she tried to help us get it, none of us did even though we did exactly what she did when she got it. Unless there is some small detail we overlooked.

You can see the individual pages in the wiki. I updated that this morning. Badges I'm missing include the 5 judge veg badges, drawless victory, 1 n' 100, and Qhat of all trades (have 5 copy cats in battle)
      Last edited by sparkyflamefire; 1-31-21 at 1:08:57 PM. Reason: add screenshot

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast