lethargy101 is offline Grandmaster Wizard

Mood:
      Fine

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Angry Thank you for ruining critical

The first thing I've noticed is you are hiding our critical percentages so we have no clue if we even have 100%. Please stop being deceitful so we know what our critical rating is. Secondly I need to check live to test on the rate of damage to check if it still does double.

Thirdly this makes me extremely angry you have nerfed critical heals beyond recognition. Return this back to it's original state as double healing. Change it for blooming PVP but stop frelling with PVE. I paid a lot of money to be able to critical(double) my hits and heals. I fully expect after spending a a heck of an amount to get most of the schools guitar crit wands, plus buying the Polarian and Jewel crafters bundle for the very high critical wands. This is unacceptable business practice and completely immoral. Change it the heck back IMMEDIATELY!

Look at the pictures of my healing with 971 on test, to over 1942 on live realm! KI you are taking the (insert graphic words)

EDIT: where are pictures?
      Attached Images Attached Images   
      Last edited by lethargy101; 10-28-20 at 6:30:10 PM.

Mood:
      Fine

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: Thank you for ruining critical

Yep same happened with life even though I critical I get zero extra heal. I didn't take pictures of hitting but hits do NOT double either. I'm incredibly angry @ KI @Sparck
      Attached Images Attached Images   

Torpzun26 is offline Journeyman Wizard

• Torpzun26's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Cole Duskhaven
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth

Mood:
      No Mood

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

KI has confirmed that Criticals having a 1.0x multiplier that doesn't actually boost damage or healing is actually a bug.
      Name:  Karamelle Crit Bug.png
Views: 824
Size:  13.6 KB

Edit: Crit percents don't show up because it depends on who you hit. So it'll be more likely to crit a mob in Unicorn Way than it would be to crit whatever candy monsters are in Karamelle. It would be nice to at least know how often you'll crit heals though, since you aren't confined to one particular world.

Name:  Crit Percents Exp.PNG
Views: 827
Size:  36.6 KB
      Last edited by Torpzun26; 10-28-20 at 7:46:03 PM.

Mood:
      Fine

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Torpzun26 View Post
      KI has confirmed that Criticals having a 1.0x multiplier that doesn't actually boost damage or healing is actually a bug.
      Name:  Karamelle Crit Bug.png
Views: 824
Size:  13.6 KB

Edit: Crit percents don't show up because it depends on who you hit. So it'll be more likely to crit a mob in Unicorn Way than it would be to crit whatever candy monsters are in Karamelle. It would be nice to at least know how often you'll crit heals though, since you aren't confined to one particular world.

Name:  Crit Percents Exp.PNG
Views: 827
Size:  36.6 KB
      I have 100% critical on 5 wizards in live realm I know I'm going to crit and i want to see that in my stats. I know i won't always land it especially against bosses in the higher worlds. I want to know what I need to upgrade as the decay start after level 130 to maintain that. How can people build their critical to the level they want with no idea of %. I've got no issue that some mobs and bosses block but this feels like typical KI deceit, muddy the waters first then full on nerf later.

Anyway ty for sharing!

Allison DeathWielder is offline Archmage Wizard

• Allison DeathWielder's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  (I'm male irl) Allison | Roslyn | Emily | Bailey | Morgan | Calamity | Destiny
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Midnight
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Shadow Beast

Mood:
      Cloud 9

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by lethargy101 View Post
      I have 100% critical on 5 wizards in live realm I know I'm going to crit and i want to see that in my stats. I know i won't always land it especially against bosses in the higher worlds. I want to know what I need to upgrade as the decay start after level 130 to maintain that. How can people build their critical to the level they want with no idea of %. I've got no issue that some mobs and bosses block but this feels like typical KI deceit, muddy the waters first then full on nerf later.

Anyway ty for sharing!
      I think you're missing the point. Under a comparative system, there's no decay mechanic nor percent mechanic. Your chance to crit is entirely dependent your stats vs the target, so it's impossible to quantify it with a percent on the stats page.
      Last edited by Allison DeathWielder; 10-28-20 at 8:27:27 PM.

1 account, 7 Wizards. Over 10 years of adventure

Sig and pfp made with help from Ashley SandFlower

Mood:
      Fine

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Allison DeathWielder View Post
      I think you're missing the point. Under a comparative system, there's no decay mechanic nor percent mechanic. Your chance to crit is entirely dependent your stats vs the target, so it's impossible to quantify it with a percent on the stats page.
      But there has to be a percentage mechanic for wizards with healing spells. My Life, Storm, Balance and Myth have 100% critical now and healing spells, will I continue to crit heals 100% of the time? Will my Balance who's under 110 maintain 100% crit heals as I level with this crit number? Obviously he has much less crit than my level 125-130 wizards. If Yes I want to know what I can alter e.g. my Life has sacrificed damage/resist to reach 100%. If I don't need 840 crit rating to guarantee 100% crit heal, what do i need?

@Sparck can anyone in KI answer this I do not have twitter to ask directly.

JaredSpellFrost is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• JaredSpellFrost's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  JaredSpellFlame
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Fuzzy Jake
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Freezing Raincore

Mood:
      Cold

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Lightbulb Re: Thank you for ruining critical

@Allison DeathWielder

Even still, it would be nice to know what our stats are. Perhaps displaying what our critical chance is "In general" against mobs when we're in a world could be a solution. So if you're in Wizard City-DS, it would be unaffected but in Celestia and up our percent chance could appear as "~#%". So if you had 100% Critical in Wizard City, it could show up as "~75%" in Avalon.

We need transparent formulas and stats if we are to truly comprehend how the game functions! Also, side note- we still don't know the inner workings of Shadow Pip Rating, and what it actually means​.

"Yet like a bad case of athlete's foot you just kept coming back."
      -Cosmos

Mood:
      Fine

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by JaredSpellFrost View Post
      @Allison DeathWielder

Even still, it would be nice to know what our stats are. Perhaps displaying what our critical chance is "In general" against mobs when we're in a world could be a solution. So if you're in Wizard City-DS, it would be unaffected but in Celestia and up our percent chance could appear as "~#%". So if you had 100% Critical in Wizard City, it could show up as "~75%" in Avalon.

We need transparent formulas and stats if we are to truly comprehend how the game functions! Also, side note- we still don't know the inner workings of Shadow Pip Rating, and what it actually means​.
      Exactly they are hiding the truth and this is a slight of hand. I know I will crit 100% of the time as a fact.

This is deception by KI 100%. I don't care to know I'm going to land a critical hit. Share real data. I'd rather Critical and know it was blocked, than this new nonsense. Change the formula so the higher the Critical Vs weak Block changes success rate. I want to know I critical and know I'm 100%.

More truth and transparency.

KI are lying to cover the truth.

Also critical mean doubling hit or heal. Tell the truth and confirm. You want to change PVP, I don't care. Critical has meant double since Celestia, hit or heal. I want to have a massive refund in dollars, not crowns if you want to change anything. Everyone spent soooooooooooooo much real money, based on what these critical wands do. I bought bundles for other wizards to guarantee additional critical wands . I want my cash back not crowns. honor your agreements!

I mean even selling these items today is even more dishonest and fraudulent.

Whether you actually believe in the changes or not should see how fundamentally wrong this is. KI sold these items to make money and players bought in good faith, they made so much money off these wands.

You know if you want to slow the power curve let's nerf Dragoon's gear and all Empyrea gear. Nobody paid a cent for them. lower the damage kings and queens. you talked of being over powered in KI Live and I paraphrase It doesn't matter if PVE is overpowered. PVP needs leveling to be competitive.

Simple change spells on PVP only, nerf and ban crown gear for PVP only, ban all TC and pets. KI won't because PVP players don't really want a level playing field and would quit. PVP players will never be happy. There's a reason why people talk about the first or second age of PVP, it was fairer and mostly it was not pay to win. The only issue was facing much higher levels, without spells to match, with most not having high rank TC, way above their level.
      Last edited by lethargy101; 10-28-20 at 10:44:46 PM.

DV8ONE is offline Master Wizard

Mood:
      Curious

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

I went to the sewers to fight some mobs, Mainly because after a few hundred fights there trying for dragoon gear, Im real familier with the expected damage. What Im seeing with 5 pip critical tempests hitting myth minions for only 2000 ish damage, is that the double damage is simply not being applied.

Seems like a bug and an easy fix.

JaredSpellFrost is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• JaredSpellFrost's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  JaredSpellFlame
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Fuzzy Jake
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Freezing Raincore

Mood:
      Cold

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

We won't need nessacary to see our damage doubled, since mob health will be reduced accordingly. I would rather suffer a slight decrease of our Crit multiplier and keep 100% Critical, honestly. I was talking with @Bailey Jade earlier today, and she said that her Storm (Who has 100% Crit in Live Realm) was only critting about half the time. It does not bode well that a Storm Wizard who has maxed out this stat has it activiting only half of the time... The Devs better ensure that the effectiveness of our gear remains the same!

"Yet like a bad case of athlete's foot you just kept coming back."
      -Cosmos

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast