• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Results 1 to 6 of 6

    Thread: Chelsea Court


    1. #1
        atimothyz is offline Novice Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      20
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      4
      Thanks (Received)
      14
      Gold
      2,237.50

      Chelsea Court

      I have gotten Sherlock Bones to tell me to go to Chelsea Court, to look for a woman who was overseeing the neighborhood and could tell where the clockworks took Baxter. From looking at other answers on how to get to Chelsea Court, a quest from Sherlock Bones allows it. Is there another quest from him? The ticket agent didn't get the notice to let me purchase a ticket. I'm fairly certain that I don't have any more main quests in Marleybone except for the ones in Chelsea Court. How do I unlock it?


      RESOLVED
      Last edited by atimothyz; 10-26-20 at 6:08:06 PM. Reason: Resolved

    2. #2
      AluraMist's Avatar
        AluraMist is offline Wiki Master
      Status: Catching dreams ...
       
      Mood:
      Shy
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      5,411
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      14858
      Thanks (Received)
      9089
      Gold
      1,242.50

      Re: Chelsea Court

      Quote Originally Posted by atimothyz View Post
      I have gotten Sherlock Bones to tell me to go to Chelsea Court, to look for a woman who was overseeing the neighborhood and could tell where the clockworks took Baxter. From looking at other answers on how to get to Chelsea Court, a quest from Sherlock Bones allows it. Is there another quest from him? The ticket agent didn't get the notice to let me purchase a ticket. I'm fairly certain that I don't have any more main quests in Marleybone except for the ones in Chelsea Court. How do I unlock it?
      I'm not sure if you know this, but recently the Quest from the Ticketmaster has been removed from the game.

      It might help if you check your Quest Log file in the game to see what you might have missed, starting with this Quest to 'talk to Sherlock Bones':

      Quest:Collar Me Impressed

      On that page, you can check the other "Leads To" Quests by clicking on their blue linnk. Check your Quest Log file to see if you have any of those remaining or that need to be 'accepted' in order to follow the Quest line.

      Hope that helps.

      AluraMist

      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

    3. #3
        atimothyz is offline Novice Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      20
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      4
      Thanks (Received)
      14
      Gold
      2,237.50

      Re: Chelsea Court

      Quote Originally Posted by AluraMist View Post


      I'm not sure if you know this, but recently the Quest from the Ticketmaster has been removed from the game.

      It might help if you check your Quest Log file in the game to see what you might have missed, starting with this Quest to 'talk to Sherlock Bones':

      Quest:Collar Me Impressed

      On that page, you can check the other "Leads To" Quests by clicking on their blue linnk. Check your Quest Log file to see if you have any of those remaining or that need to be 'accepted' in order to follow the Quest line.

      Hope that helps.

      AluraMist

      I went through the prequests until I got to http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki...Out_of_Control
      This is the quest that I'm stuck on.Name:  Screenshot_23.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  299.8 KB The quest is missing the line "Get a ticket on the first balloon car you can" that the wiki for the quest has.

      This was the last quest I completed
      http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Open_Says_Me

    4. #4
      AluraMist's Avatar
        AluraMist is offline Wiki Master
      Status: Catching dreams ...
       
      Mood:
      Shy
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      5,411
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      14858
      Thanks (Received)
      9089
      Gold
      1,242.50

      Re: Chelsea Court

      Quote Originally Posted by atimothyz View Post
      I went through the prequests until I got to http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki...Out_of_Control
      This is the quest that I'm stuck on.Name:  Screenshot_23.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  299.8 KB The quest is missing the line "Get a ticket on the first balloon car you can" that the wiki for the quest has.

      This was the last quest I completed
      http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Open_Says_Me
      I am working a newer Wizard through the Quests, but I haven't gotten that far yet to confirm the changes.

      Sounds like you might have been caught (stuck) in the game with that Ticketmaster Quest. You might want to send an email to [email protected] and ask them to help you move forward in the game.

      Explain what happened to your Wizard, like you did here. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game (but not your password), and the name and Level of the Wizard who is stuck, so that they can help you faster.

      Not sure if anyone else has some ideas on this. ??

      AluraMist

      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

    5. #5
      Jonathan Greenflame's Avatar
        Jonathan Greenflame is online now Master Wizard

      • Jonathan Greenflame's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jonathan Greenflame
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  90
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Bubba
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Wintry Elf
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Confused
       
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      1,866
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2276
      Thanks (Received)
      1938
      Gold
      937.14

      Re: Chelsea Court

      Did you try just going to the Chelsea court balloon to see if you could take it or won't it let you even get on? I've created a couple new wizards recently and didn't get stuck anywhere. I didn't have to go get a ticket, I just got on the ferry and went and found Mrs. Marphely.

    6. #6
        atimothyz is offline Novice Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      20
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      4
      Thanks (Received)
      14
      Gold
      2,237.50

      Re: Chelsea Court

      It worked... Why didn't it work before I started this thread?

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •