PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Forest of Dungeons: General Info/FAQ

Name:  Forest of Dungeons1.png
Views: 70
Size:  432.6 KB
      Welcome to the Forest of Dungeons: General Info/FAQ thread!
      Event Entry Thread: NOW OPEN!!
      Before signing up for Dungeon runs or hosting your dungeon, please read this thread!**

Name:  Why.png
Views: 72
Size:  11.8 KB
      I wanted to do something for the community that I’ve been contemplating for literally years now. I've also seen a lot of people still needing help with dungeons -in particular housing instances. Hence the title, "Forest of Dungeons"! I want to help as many people as possible complete varying housing instances, and if anyone has any ideas/suggestions for improvement, please let me know!

The goal is to help as many people as possible obtain the following:
      • Badges
      • Gear
      • Reagents
      • Mounts

This will also provide an opportunity for everyone to meet other Central members, and hopefully build more comraderies among our fellow fan site members.

Name:  How.png
Size:  12.0 KB
      To summarize, the event involves people to sign up and offer or run housing instances/dungeons. I will be manually coordinating and updating the schedule every night at 9pm CST. Please note that I am human and have other real-life obligations along with this event.

Name:  When.png
Views: 71
Size:  13.1 KB
      The event will run from OCTOBER 8th, 2020 – OCTOBER 31st, 2020, 11:59pm CST.

Name:  Who.png
Views: 71
Size:  11.4 KB
      While the event will be hosted by myself (I will also be participating, but NOT entering the raffles of course), the majority of the event relies on the community’s support. Unfortunately I do not have every single dungeon in the game to offer, so it’s up to the community to volunteer and help provide options to everyone.

Whether you have 1 dungeon or 10, or simply want to participate,
      you can be a part of this event!

Name:  What.png
Size:  12.6 KB
      We will be running all types of housing dungeons that may be available during this event, including but not limited to:

• Rattlebones Exalted, Archmage, and Master Duels
      • Krokopatra Exalted, Archmage, and Master Duels
      • Meowiarty Exalted, Archmage, and Master Duels
      • Zeus Exalted, Archmage, and Master Duels
      • Baddle of the Band Gaunlets
      • Tanglewood Terror Gauntlets
      • Grand Tourney Arena
      • Cuckoo Clock Gauntlet
      • Sinbad & the Iron Sultan Gauntlet
      • Doomsday Krok Gauntlet
      • Fantastic Voyage Expedition
      • Midnight Sun Pagoda
      • The Accursed Play Gauntlet
      • Spiral Cup Gauntlet
      • Winterbane Hall

The complete list can be found here.
      I will be assisting dungeon hosts with organizing and keeping the week-by-week schedule up to date.
      The availability and variety of dungeons is solely dependent on volunteers that offer their housing instances. I will ensure my inventory is available to as many people as possible, but unfortunately, if there aren’t many volunteers, there won’t be as many opportunities or options available to participate in.

Name:  Prizes.png
Views: 69
Size:  14.5 KB
      I will be raffling off two $20 Kroger gift cards and other prizes during this event. Kroger cards have awesome jewels that get rotated each month; information regarding the card and this month’s featured jewel can be found here:

You will have 2 different chances to win!
      Raffle 1 - Participate in a dungeon run hosted by the “Forest of Dungeons”. Sign up, show up, run the dungeon with your team, grab a screenshot, get drops. Yep, that’s all you have to do! I’ll be marking people down who have completed the screenshot requirement to be entered in the separate “Participants” raffle for:
      • 1st Prize: $20 Kroger Giftcard
      • 2nd Prize: 5,000 Crown Shopping Spree

Raffle 2 – Offer to host a dungeon in the “Forest of Dungeons” event. Those gracious enough to offer their humble dungeon abodes and complete the screenshot requirement will be entered into a separate “Hosts Only” raffle. These prizes will include:

• 1st Prize: $20 Kroger Giftcard
      • 2nd Prize: 10,000 Crown Shopping Spree
      • 3rd Prize: Hatches, Quest/Farming-Assistance, Packs, and/or Elixirs (Up to 2,500 Crowns Total)

I will also personally send an official “Forest of Dungeons” co-host badge that I’ve made along with this event as a personal thank you. There’s no way I could ever do this alone, your support is so very much appreciated.

Name:  FAQ.png
Views: 68
Size:  12.4 KB
      Q: What happens if my team fails to complete the dungeon?
      A: Your team may still be entered; please ensure you or someone on your team gathers and posts a screenshot of your team together in this thread. Dungeons can be tough and may not work out the first run through with a randomly assembled team.

Q: Can I enter multiple wizards that I have?
      A: Yes, but only if it’s for a need, such as gear. Please be aware of other members wanting to participate. I will not be allocating several dungeons for a single member if there are others that want to participate. You will also need to indicate specifically which wizard wants to run which specific dungeons in your request.

Q: Can I participate in both hosting and running dungeons?
      A: Yes! You can combine both forms or submit the forms separately to participate in both. You will also be entered in BOTH raffles for hosting and running dungeons in this event!

Q: What happens if I forget to get a screenshot during a dungeon run or dungeon host run?
      A: Please have someone on your team submit a screenshot for you, and if possible tag you in their post. I will be monitoring the thread as much as possible for any updates or mishaps that may happen.

Q: What happens if no one on my team got a screenshot during our run?
      A: Please send me a private message. I will review your dungeon run, and evaluate confirmation from everyone that participated in your run. If it is confirmed that your dungeon run occurred with everyone scheduled, then your team will still be submitted into the raffle.

Q: Can I enter both/either/or raffles multiple times?
      A: No. In fairness to everyone participating, you may only be entered once into each raffle per the first successful dungeon run/host screenshots. While you are not required to offer or participate after the first dungeons are confirmed, it would be helpful to the community if you continued offering to host your dungeons.

Q: When are screenshots due?
      A: Please edit your current post with your team’s screenshot by the End Date: October 31st by 11:59pm CST. If I do not have evidence of your team’s screenshot by this date/time, you will not be entered. Editing your post after this timeframe/date with a screenshot will not be counted.

Q: What do I do if a team member(s) doesn’t show? What if the dungeon host doesn’t show up?
      A: This is up to the teammates to decide if they want to attempt to continue. If the dungeon host does not show, please indicate so on the event thread and sign-up for a different dungeon run.

Q: What if there aren’t enough people that signed up for my dungeon?
      A: You can reschedule your dungeon, or make the decision to continue with the people that have signed up. It is up to the dungeon hosts and participants to check the schedule and communicate with each other.

Q: Can I bring my in-game friends to run the dungeon I signed up for here on Central?
      A: If the dungeon is not full from previous Central members signing up by the time the dungeon is scheduled, then YES! Please feel free to bring any friends or extra dual-boxing characters that you may have to run the dungeon. Please keep in mind that they will not be entered into the "Participants" raffle unless they have a Central account and have signed-up in the EVENT thread.

Q: What if we finish the dungeon run early in the 2-hour time frame?
      A: The team is more than welcome to run more dungeon runs, per the dungeon hosts permission. It is up to the Dungeon Host if they would like to offer more runs, or any other dungeons they may have in stock! Please keep in mind that whatever dungeons you're offering to host on Central will need to be available for Central members until the time scheduled for that dungeon has passed.

Q: If I host a dungeon, do I have to stay and run it? Or can I just offer the instance itself?
      A:
      Dungeon hosts may stay and run the entire dungeon with their team; however, if the team and the dungeon host agree to merely offer the dungeon itself, the host will need to indicate in their post that they are only offering the dungeon and are not actually running the instance. Dungeon hosts will still need their team to post a screenshot to be entered in the "Hosts Only" raffle, if they do not participate in running the dungeon itself.

Thank you @Jester, @Willowdreamer, and @~TeaLady~ for your encouragement and support of this event! This event is flexible for any changes that are deemed necessary.
      Last edited by Crystal Calligraphy; 10-20-20 at 5:13:13 PM.
      Avatar credit: Lenora SkullShade
      ~Forest of Dungeons~
      Giveaway Raffle | General Info/FAQ | Event Thread

JaredSpellFrost is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• JaredSpellFrost's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  JaredSpellFlame
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Fuzzy Jake
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Freezing Raincore

Mood:
      Cold

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Wink Re: Forest of Dungeons: General Info/FAQ

I would like to offer the use of my various Exalted, Archmage and Master Duels in this Event, along with several Tanglewood Terror Gauntlets! All gauntlets will be put in my 'party house' (A fully furnished and decorated Massive Fantasy Palace) with an alt spinning there constantly for easy teleports during set times.
      Do note that the Tanglewood Terror Gauntlets will only be run at Level 1, and that I will participate in each on my Level 3 Storm. This is so that Players have a chance to acquire the unique level 1 wand that gives a powerpip. Also be aware of the fact that only Wizards 1-9 will receive level 0 drops, such as this incredibly strong wand.

"Yet like a bad case of athlete's foot you just kept coming back."
      -Cosmos

Crystal Calligraphy is online now Grandmaster Wizard

• Crystal Calligraphy's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Saffron Swift/Silver/Spirit/Summer/Soul/Story Song
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Sydney
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Spider Golem

Mood:
      Spooky

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: Forest of Dungeons: General Info/FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by JaredSpellFrost View Post
      I would like to offer the use of my various Exalted, Archmage and Master Duels in this Event, along with several Tanglewood Terror Gauntlets! All gauntlets will be put in my 'party house' (A fully furnished and decorated Massive Fantasy Palace) with an alt spinning there constantly for easy teleports during set times.
      Do note that the Tanglewood Terror Gauntlets will only be run at Level 1, and that I will participate in each on my Level 3 Storm. This is so that Players have a chance to acquire the unique level 1 wand that gives a powerpip. Also be aware of the fact that only Wizards 1-9 will receive level 0 drops, such as this incredibly strong wand.

Thank you for offering your dungeons @JaredSpellFrost! Please fill out the official sign-up forms in the Event thread and I'll get you added to the schedule right away!
      ~Forest of Dungeons~

ValdusWildheart is offline Legendary Wizard

Mood:
      Artistic

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

EDIT: I won't be able to do this Not the week I was expecting this week. But, it's still a great idea!
      Last edited by ValdusWildheart; 10-17-20 at 7:48:21 PM.

Crystal Calligraphy is online now Grandmaster Wizard

• Crystal Calligraphy's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Saffron Swift/Silver/Spirit/Summer/Soul/Story Song
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Sydney
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Spider Golem

Mood:
      Spooky

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

This week is the last week to enter both/either contests! Most dungeons are running fairly quickly, so if y'all have time to spare I recommend signing up!
      Those that participate will be entered in a raffle for the prizes in this thread; I'm relaxing the screenshot rules a bit since our participation is low, so sign-up while you still can!
      ~Forest of Dungeons~