• PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
    28. You may not vote on this poll
    • Beastmoon Hunt

12 42.86%
    • Beastmoon Monster Mayhem

2 7.14%
    • Deckathalon

5 17.86%
    • Pet Promenade

12 42.86%
    • Spiral Showcase

10 35.71%
    Multiple Choice Poll.
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
        Torpzun26 is online now Journeyman Wizard

• Torpzun26's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Cole Duskhaven
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth

Mood:
      No Mood

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Favorite Events?

I just randomly got curious about this. I wanna know what everyone's favorite events are! You can sort all the events from favorite to least if you want, as well. Here's mine:

Beastmoon Hunt: I thought I wouldn't like this because it's a PVP event and I am not a fan of PVP, but nope, it's my favorite event out of them all. The gameplay in here is significantly more interactive than the normal game, which I love so much. Just a really great event.

Pet Promenade: I love how this event is so short, meaning I can complete all the tasks and still have plenty of time for other things. And unlike Spiral Showcase, all of these events are all interconnected. Just head over to the Pet Pavillion and bam, 75-100 points right there.

Deckathalon: A fun idea, and it served as a refreshing breath of gameplay. The drawbacks are the really high gold cost you need to perform well at these, and that in higher stages the gameplay tends to revert back to the regular game with buffstacking.

Beastmoon Monster Mayhem: A PVE Beastmoon would be right up my alley, but I just can't handle the timer. You gotta go fast, and any time spent thinking about what to do is time you're wasting for the entire team. It can be salvaged into something incredible, but only if something is done about that dang timer!

Spiral Showcase: The tasks are easy to complete, but this event just feels so scatterbrained. The pet training is fine, the dailies are just a bonus since I do them anyways, and the crafting is easy to accomplish as well. But both fishing and team ups are irritating during this event when they become a chore. It was advertised as a "Get points for just doing the things you normally do" but it doesn't feel that way to me.

Dylan Windwalker is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• Dylan Windwalker's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Windwalker (Balance), Valerian JadeBlade (Life)
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament

Mood:
      Goofy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: Favorite Events?

I think the pet one is the quickest for me to get furthest in without actively trying. But that's when i ever pet train which is barely any often now...

Signature created by Expelliarmus in Blue Nouveau Designs, thanks!
      Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)

Yuna is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• Yuna's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Destruction Incarnate
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Luci
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Demon

Mood:
      No Mood

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold
      Blog Entries

favorite is pet promenade followed by spiral showcase. the deckathlon is ok, and i will try it once in a blue moon. but mostly i just make my 20 tcs and call it a day. now the beastmoon events, i hate with a burning passion. so i will never do them.

"Peace is but a shadow of death; desperate to forget its painful past. Though we hope for promising years,
      after shedding a thousand tears, yesterday's sorrow constantly nears."

richardDkht is offline Journeyman Wizard
      ----

Mood:
      Lurking

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

was a fan of deckathalon before they ruined the concept to promote will cast pets, since it's got in my "not to do" list;

BM mayhem is ok, but the short timer makes it very little friendly for non hardcore players;

pet promenade i dont' even finish on a single character, it argues how little i care for it;

showcase would be good if it was possible to receive the final rewards on the gift window, so that you could use all wizards on an account to try for a specific gear, and/or stack two or three events over a few months for a decent chance at the item you need.
      The way it is now, I try it every time to obtain boots or wand for my school, but it always fail (yeah, one RNG chance a month isn't really gonna make it happen). Probably gonna end dropping it due to boredom.

BM hunt ends up being my favorite, albeit it's becoming a little repetitive, also because i'm growing tired of all those end-run pets that are totally useless to me. Had we rather a chance for some reagents to craft rare gear, for example (with stats!) adapted to the player's level, it would be way more interesting. This is something that used to be implemented in the past (the best gear was the craftable one) and we don't see anymore since a few years back. If it was customizable gear (no common base stats, but the mechanic to add them with reagents, and/or create extra sockets, for example) it would definitely become a big hit.
      The fun part in BM is to be able to play different forms, and adapt the gameplay, and I like how we discover every now and then new playing fields each with different rules.

Happy Fun Ball is offline Grandmaster Wizard
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Beastmoon - Best way to get points for the Scroll. Some people have even completed it on the first few days of the Fall Scroll. There was a major problem with fake pips, but I think it's been fixed. At least, I hope it is. Most of the maps are good too, though the Avalon map is kind of hard to get around in, with all of the barriers and bridges and ruins. The other maps seem alright, but I stopped playing it once the fake pips started to show up.

Beastmoon Mayhem - Not a big fan of this one, especially since the toxicity started (namely about who will be on the spiral spot when the boss battle is completed). I do like the crafting recipes, especially since I can craft Essence potions without having to use up any of my runes. I can just grow beastmoon seeds for more reagents. Also, that one large guy in the middle of the waiting area seems to be pointless.

Spiral Showcase - This is quick and easy, and gives out plenty of points when the Beastmoon isn't running. For the fishing, I'd go to Bastion and catch those rank 2 sentinels there. There's a lot of them and it goes quickly.

Pet Promenade - Another quick one and it uses up less energy.

Deckathalon - I was a huge fan of this back when it first started. I could go through it all the time and there was no limit. All I had to do was pay a bit of gold and I could go through it again to get more runes (no strengthening runes, but I didn't care about those). I collected hundreds of runes that were very useful for crafting. Then they started making changed. 10 floors instead of 4. Ok, seems reasonable. Maybe some chances to get strengtheing runes and certainly a better deck. Then they threw in that one odd cheat where a damage bubble goes up if you don't do anything for three or so rounds. And then there's the enemy damage bonus that increased with every floor. But the real dealbreaker was the LIMITED CREDITS. When it first started, there was a leaderboard and people would run it day and night in an attempt to get on the board. I did a bit of that too, but not nearly to the extent of the top 10. They removed the leaderboard a couple of months later and it was perfect for all of that time until they decided to limit the credits. Oh, and they put the leaderboard back for some reason. Now I won't ever play it again until they make the credits unlimited again. The reason why is with limited credits, there is a limit to how many runes that you can collect, and the deck recipes requirements increase exponentially to the point where even if you have hundreds of various types of runes in your backpack and shared bank, you could easily empty it all out if you want to craft a level 10 deck. I've even seen that happen. While the deck is worth the effort, the credit limit makes it needlessly difficult and drags it out for far longer than it should be...unless you want to spend hundreds of dollars to get enough runes to craft one.

Willowdreamer is online now W101C Team Leader

• Willowdreamer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Victoria Willowdreamer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Cosmo
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Kookaburra

Mood:
      Scurvy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

I'm getting kind of "evented out" with this whole thing, to tell you the truth. The sameness of the rewards over and over, and dealing with just so much stuff...

I did choose the Spiral Showcase, only because everything on that list is something I don't really mind doing or not doing as the mood takes me. It would be better if crafting larger items could get more points more quickly, but making a snack or a housing item is all worth the same.

The Pet Promenade is okay as second, but I really dislike the requirement to hatch every day. This time around, I'm selling the baby pets right after hatching them with the elixir reward, but I'd rather not have to do the hatch. Making the reward jewel random is no incentive to finish, either. They should just commit to a good set of any-school-useful jewels and switch it up month to month.

Deckathalons were okay, until the super tower versions came out and ruined any chance whatsoever to get Strengthening runes as a casual player.

Beastmoon Hunt I dabbled in for a bit, but then started feeling like the "good at it" players were outpacing the casuals like me, and it's less fun to be the weakest link on a team. I grow the seeds for treasure cards. Beastmoon Mayhem just... no.

Watchtower Hall crafted 7/21/10 -- Guides: Crafting Stations, here -- Crafted Grizzleheim Housing Items here -- Mirkholm Keep Ore/Diamonds here -- Cave of Solitude Black Lotus here

BaronvonWolf is offline Adept Wizard

• BaronvonWolf's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Valkoor wildwalker
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance

Mood:
      Procrastinating

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Beastmoon Hunt already done with SoF with this event and with my group we get 3-4k points per week (i need help)
      Beastmoon MM nice event but the lack of good rewards and the hard hitting bosses are stressful with balance minions

Deckathalon was fun at first but feels bad if your not top 10
      Pet Promenade never get far with this one so i just dont even try anymore

Spiral Showcase i get 60 pts per day not the best but free points without much work
      140 Wolf soulstalker 130 Valkoor wild ​130 Valkoor Myth​ 140 Valkoor 133 Alex nightshade

Spellbinder is offline Legendary Wizard
      ----

Mood:
      No Mood

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold
      Blog Entries

I nearly always do Showcase, usually promenade, 50/50 on beastmoon because I can't stand some of the maps, and flat skip out on decathlon and mayhem.
      Omg
      I think I love you more than paper tick
      -Katz to fishy cracker

SeaGarden is offline Initiate Wizard

• SeaGarden's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Maria Seagarden
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Old Nikki
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Therizinosaurus (Epic)
      ----

Mood:
      Shy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Don't know if I would call any of the events my favorites, but there are some I like more then the others.

The Beastmoon hunt is something that the last times I've done it, I enjoyed it and had some fun with it, the Spiral Showcase is okay, it overlaps with some things I typically do, and the Pet Promendae was an event I originally thought that I wouldn't do at all, but I use it as slight motivation to train the pets that I do want to train up.

sunshine13 is offline Magus Wizard

• sunshine13's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Fiona Silverblade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
      ----

Mood:
      Dreaming

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

My favorite is Beastmoon Hunt. I didn't think I would like it but I really do. I enjoy working together with a team.

Pet Promenade is next because that one has things I do every day anyway so it is very easy for me.

Beastmoon Monster Mayhem I do enjoy and don't even mind how hard it is. But they have to do something about giving good rewards or its just not worth the time.

Deckathalon feels like farming to me so I get bored fast. I usually manage to max out the bar but then I am done. Plus it eats up all my gold.

Spiral Showcase is last for me because I don't do all those things anyway, and there are so many events now I use this week as a break. I usually get the points for feeding pet snacks but that is just by coincidence.

Signature made by Arr the Pirate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast