• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 11
    1. #1
      AluraMist's Avatar
        AluraMist is offline Wiki Master
      Status: Catching dreams ...
       
      Mood:
      Shy
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      5,406
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      14844
      Thanks (Received)
      9080
      Gold
      1,233.50

      Fire Elf and Primeval Pack known issues

      Sparck posted this on the Wizard101 website: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/head...6364c53?page=1

      Sep 23, 4:59 PM

      Fire Elf and Primeval Pack known issues

      Wizards, in addition to other reported items, we are also aware of the following issues:

      *Upgraded Fire Elf cannot target enemies
      *Primeval pack set bonuses are not being applied in combat

      We hope to have a fix in place soon and will update you here when that occurs.
      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

    2. #2
      JaredSpellFrost's Avatar
        JaredSpellFrost is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • JaredSpellFrost's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  JaredSpellFlame
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Fuzzy Jake
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Freezing Raincore
      Status: Frosty
       
      Mood:
      Cold
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Posts
      2,754
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      2607
      Thanks (Received)
      4465
      Gold
      2,967.00

      Question Re: Fire Elf and Primeval Pack known issues

      @Sparck, how do seemingly blatant bugs like this get past Developers? I am genuinely curious about the process that Developers go through to test these sorts of things. If KingsIsle's testing servers are practically identical to live realm, how would the Fire Elf bug slip through the cracks? It appears obvious to me to test this spell before releasing it, but given the fact that I am completely oblivious when it comes to technical mumbo jumbo, I am assuming that something else is at play here.
      If you could offer us any insight into this, that would be absolutely fantastic!


      "Yet like a bad case of athlete's foot you just kept coming back."
      -Cosmos



    3. #3
      Snaziko's Avatar
        Snaziko is offline Apprentice Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Posts
      124
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      194
      Thanks (Received)
      89
      Gold
      135.00

      Re: Fire Elf and Primeval Pack known issues

      Just goes to show what little damage the set bonus adds.I came across multiple people in game with the new pet and set items, and they were all like "This is such a huge upgrade" etc.. when the set bonus wasn't even applied due to this bug!Even had someone ask why I wasn't using the new gear, just after the pack had released..
      At least for me, it's definitely not worth the 10 or 20k crowns spent on average for each piece, assuming you don't go dry when opening packs.Plus, in a few months time you'll need to spend even more on the new BIS gear from the new moneygrabbing pack KI will come up with..

    4. #4
      AluraMist's Avatar
        AluraMist is offline Wiki Master
      Status: Catching dreams ...
       
      Mood:
      Shy
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      5,406
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      14844
      Thanks (Received)
      9080
      Gold
      1,233.50

      Re: Fire Elf and Primeval Pack known issues

      Here is another 'issue' with that new Pack. I am not sure if this is a 'known issue' at KI.

      For the Pet:Snappy Frillasaur, there is a question about the "Set" information.

      The Adjustments box and the stats box show this Pet as part of the "Fossil Hunter's Set". That Set boosts to Ice and Myth.

      But this is a Storm Pet. The "Set" should be the "Fossil Warrior's Set", which boosts to Storm and Life.

      @Sparck: would you share this with your Team at KI please? I will also add it as a bug on the Wizard101 website Forums too.

      Thanks to @Mayonnaisinator for catching that error.

      AluraMist
      Attached Images Attached Images   
      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

    5. #5
      Sparck's Avatar
        Sparck is offline Wizard101 US Faculty
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2018
      Posts
      454
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1046
      Thanks (Received)
      1828
      Gold
      1,201.50

      Re: Fire Elf and Primeval Pack known issues

      Quote Originally Posted by AluraMist View Post
      Here is another 'issue' with that new Pack. I am not sure if this is a 'known issue' at KI.

      For the Pet:Snappy Frillasaur, there is a question about the "Set" information.

      The Adjustments box and the stats box show this Pet as part of the "Fossil Hunter's Set". That Set boosts to Ice and Myth.

      But this is a Storm Pet. The "Set" should be the "Fossil Warrior's Set", which boosts to Storm and Life.

      @Sparck: would you share this with your Team at KI please? I will also add it as a bug on the Wizard101 website Forums too.

      Thanks to @Mayonnaisinator for catching that error.

      AluraMist
      Will do, thanks AluraMist!

    6. #6
      AluraMist's Avatar
        AluraMist is offline Wiki Master
      Status: Catching dreams ...
       
      Mood:
      Shy
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      5,406
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      14844
      Thanks (Received)
      9080
      Gold
      1,233.50

      Re: Fire Elf and Primeval Pack known issues

      Quote Originally Posted by Sparck View Post
      Will do, thanks AluraMist!
      Thanks Sparck. I just looked at the Message Boards. I could see my name and the date/time for my post, but when I open that particular Forum, the post does not appear. Was it flagged for some reason? See screen captures:
      Attached Images Attached Images   
      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

    7. #7
      Sparck's Avatar
        Sparck is offline Wizard101 US Faculty
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2018
      Posts
      454
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1046
      Thanks (Received)
      1828
      Gold
      1,201.50

      Re: Fire Elf and Primeval Pack known issues

      Quote Originally Posted by AluraMist View Post
      Thanks Sparck. I just looked at the Message Boards. I could see my name and the date/time for my post, but when I open that particular Forum, the post does not appear. Was it flagged for some reason? See screen captures:
      Hmm, I'm not sure, please try posting it again. I would also post at the top of it that it's for that thread. It could have been flagged as seemingly not part of the discussion.

      For the issue, it's actually set correctly, but could be confusing. We're looking at how we can clarify it further.

    8. #8
      AluraMist's Avatar
        AluraMist is offline Wiki Master
      Status: Catching dreams ...
       
      Mood:
      Shy
       
      Join Date
      Nov 2009
      Posts
      5,406
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      14844
      Thanks (Received)
      9080
      Gold
      1,233.50

      Re: Fire Elf and Primeval Pack known issues

      Quote Originally Posted by Sparck View Post
      Hmm, I'm not sure, please try posting it again. I would also post at the top of it that it's for that thread. It could have been flagged as seemingly not part of the discussion.

      For the issue, it's actually set correctly, but could be confusing. We're looking at how we can clarify it further.
      I'm sorry Sparck, but I find the Message Boards very confusing. I have to post a new thread in Halston's Lab explaining the issue.

      Then I have to wait for that post to get past moderation, and appear on the Message Boards.

      Then I have to repost in your thread, linking the issue to the Halston's Lab thread? If so, I just reposted my issue in Halston's Lab as this topic: "Pet info for "Set" details incorrect?"

      And "which issue" is set correctly? Was it the Set info?
      Dare to catch your best dreams and live them with eyes wide open. Sweet dreams always.
      The DreamCatcher.

    9. #9
      Sparck's Avatar
        Sparck is offline Wizard101 US Faculty
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2018
      Posts
      454
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1046
      Thanks (Received)
      1828
      Gold
      1,201.50

      Re: Fire Elf and Primeval Pack known issues

      Quote Originally Posted by AluraMist View Post
      I'm sorry Sparck, but I find the Message Boards very confusing. I have to post a new thread in Halston's Lab explaining the issue.

      Then I have to wait for that post to get past moderation, and appear on the Message Boards.

      Then I have to repost in your thread, linking the issue to the Halston's Lab thread? If so, I just reposted my issue in Halston's Lab as this topic: "Pet info for "Set" details incorrect?"

      And "which issue" is set correctly? Was it the Set info?
      Yeah, sorry about that, moderation has a delay unfortunately.

    10. #10
      DV8ONE's Avatar
        DV8ONE is offline Master Wizard
      Status: Some you just can't reach
       
      Mood:
      Curious
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Posts
      1,609
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1205
      Thanks (Received)
      2038
      Gold
      1,077.62

      Re: Fire Elf and Primeval Pack known issues

      Still no fix to the snappy frillasaur?


    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •