Mood:
      Cold

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: KI Lies(Live)

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Stormbringer View Post
      That's a matter of personal preference I suppose. My favorite developer is Ratbeard- especially after all the good he did in Pirate101- completely revitalizing a flailing class and modifying several mechanics to be more fun and balanced.
      Ratbeard has proven himself to be inconsiderate of Players though. KingsIsle has touted that they want/need "constructive criticism" from Players on KI Lives, and yet Ratbeard had the audacity to respond with "Garbage Take" to a genuine critique of the disastrous Spring Pet Update.
      Speaking of the Spring Pet Update... That alone proves to me how incompetent the KingsIsle Devs truly are. They took a nearly universally loved update and tossed it in the shredder. I find it curious that int hat same update, they also released a new "Gold for Crowns" bundle in the Crown Shop, hmm...

These events are not aimed at children. They are aimed at whales- players with large amounts of disposable income that are willing to spend lots of money to gain slight benefits. I see no issue with certain events targeted at whales especially since these events are always a net positive to the player base in general.(You get free bonuses on top of your crowns purchases and the whales who do spend money are helping to fund the game).
      If its not targeted at children, then why is it in a kids game? These events required Players to spend $700 and $300 on Crowns in four days. And throughout these events, the same problem that limited an account to making a purchase of $200 in a day persisted. As a security feature, if an account tries to purchase more than $200 worth of Crowns in one day, the account will be flagged and the transaction cancelled. A ticket to Support is required to put the purchase through.
      Given the fact that these events ran from Friday through Monday, many Players who bought Crowns on Friday then sent a ticket to Support the same day, would not get a message back until Monday.
      There is also the glaring issue of how one is supposed to spend 300K Crowns in one weekend. For Players who have already bought everything (And I mean everything- from PTW Pack gear, to Areas, to elixirs!), its like throwing Crowns down a black hole. Bear in mind, this was all before Spellemental Packs came to be.

The concept of these giant Crown Rewards Events is good, but the execution leaves something to be desired- a common theme at KingsIsle.

The simple solution to this is don't spend your money willy-nilly. At most I would spend crowns to get 35 spellements (the amount required to get the spell). We already know they will be free 6 months to a year from now and as none of these spells are required in either PvP or PvE- the only reason you should spend crowns on them is if you want to have them now. I absolutely would not recommend spending the amount of crowns necessary to fully upgrade them when they will shortly be farmable.
      Yes, you can unlock the initial spell for a smaller amount.. And you even have the luxury of choosing which Wizard it goes to! Again, the concept here is fabulous, and once we see a "Spellemental Loremaster" this aspect of the game will improve. But as is, Spellements are 100% PTW.
      Whales who spend enough money to fully upgrade a spell will always have a superior version to those who do not. This gives them an edge in the Arena, and could lead to more victories. To remain competitive, having fully upgraded spells is best. It is similar to how one must spend days farming Catacombs for Dragoon Gear- without it, you will inevitably fall behind.

Even if we are guaranteed that these Spellements will be released in a reasonably obtainable method, they are still PTW now.

People use the term Pay to win way too loosely in this game. Not a single piece of pack gear is necessary to be successful in PvE. In max PvP at MOST one piece of gear is "pay to win" and that is the wand. Everything else is farmable. Even the oft- complained about Kroger jewels aren't needed to succeed in PvP. I have yet to use a single Kroger jewel in any of my set ups and do perfectly fine without it.
      In Max PvP, there are at least three pieces of gear that constitute the PTW label- your Wand, Kroger Jewel, and Mount. The Ghulture Mounts are only available in the Ghulture's Hoard Pack, and the best wands in the game are locked behind an RNG paywall. And the Kroger Jewels are even worse, since they are location specific. Sure, you might not need these items to win, but the fact of the matter is that this equipment gives better stats than what you can get for free. That is the definition of Pay-To-Win, and it has ruled the Arena ever since the first Pack.

This is my meme I will post below personified. On one hand you complain that KI sells powerful gear as "PTW". At the same time when they do sell cosmetic and convenience gear- you rail against them as useless. I'm curious as to what you think KI should actually sell?
      I rally against the Pet Bundles, new pets, new mounts, and countless promotions for several reasons. The Pet Bundles are full of useless items that any sane Wizard will avoid like the plague. But younger, less experienced Players don't know how to tell the difference. These bundles prey on children (Whom the game is supposedly designed for,) while offering nothing of real value.
      KingsIsle has been spamming us with many promotions and cosmetics- and while I recognize that they need to make money to keep the game running, there have got to be- and are- better ways for KingsIsle to spend their time and to make money! And KingsIsle definitely should not be spending their time making more mobile games, seeing how all but one has tanked...

How can this miraculous feat be accomplished? Simple. Make the game fun. If your game is enjoyable, the masses will flock to contribute, and buying cosmetic promotions will be seen as a service to keep this great game afloat. Easier said than done, I know- but KingsIsle could get started on this by not taking two steps backwards with every update.

From what I have seen KI has become less pay to win than ever before- yes they offer more opportunities to spend but the necessity to spend is not there at all. P.S-I have both read and responded to your thread (Check Page 2 and Page 4 of said thread).
      Please, consider the following:

• Maycast Mana Burn Wand (Bundle Locked)
      • Spooky Carnival Robe (Bundle Locked)
      • Sinbad Wands (RNG Pack Locked)
      • Spellements (RNG Pack Locked)
      • More Hoard/Lore Packs being introduced than ever before
      • GH Lore Spells (RNG pack Locked for more than ever before)
      • Jade Gear (RNG Pack Locked)
      • Death Sinbad Wand (Removed from the game)
      • Low Level PvP requires practically all of your gear to come from a Pack (RNG Pack Locked)
      • Main Crown rewards Events
      • Kroger Jewels (Bundle Locked)
      • Zero Classic Crown Sales in nearly a year

KingsIsle became PTW the instant the Dragon's Hoard Pack reached Live Realm, and has been ever since. And unlike fine wine, with time the problem has become even worse. KingsIsle has become incredibly money hungry with time too- and I reiterate- one of their Marketing heads worked at EA!

Yep, that screenshot is real. Alas it was taken out of context and used to promote a false narrative. Luckily, KI used what they learned from this experimental precursor to design the much more successful Roundtable format we see today.
      In that case, can you please provide context by posting the full conversation here?

Quote Originally Posted by goldendragon18 View Post
      I did some research on the Double Gardening Rewards and you are SOOOOO CORRECT. Double Seeds were definitely INTENDED and not a mistake. Professor Greyrose plainly stated so in the following link.

The proof is in the pudding! Thank you for taking the time to dig up this gem.

Last edited by JaredSpellFrost; 8-6-20 at 11:13:07 PM.

"Yet like a bad case of athlete's foot you just kept coming back."
      -Cosmos

Eric Stormbringer is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• Eric Stormbringer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Eric Stormbringer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Many
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Amorphous

Mood:
      Balanced

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by lethargy101 View Post
      Well yeah of course you do. Ratbeard lies FACT : He said it doesn't matter if PVE is over powered on KI LIVE.

Says Spell "balancing" is not to do with PVP on KI LIVE. LIES

Eric you are KI.

He said both on KI Live.

FACT is KI are too lazy to change PVE and PVP, for PVP. Bare faced liars.

Remember the lies of Double Gardening was never meant to drop double seeds? Official forum was asked, Professor Greyrose said is WAS intended.

Then Gardening Benefit will be more often now double seeds are no more. Well are they? Nope same as before.

KI Lies is a fact, proven time and again.

actually "Eric I did the math" tell me does the more time KI Lies to its consumers indicate they are more or less trust worthy. Please do the the maths LOL.

Lies + lies + lies + lies = KI LIES

I really can't be bothered to respond more to Eric, he is not a player but works for KI
      Wish the paycheck would drop now that I'm a KI employee lol. P.S- I've been playing since 2009 and on central since 2011. Not that I wouldn't work for KI. With the recent direction the game is going and with Devs that are dedicated to making hard choices- working at KI is a viable option for the future.

Profile Picture by Touches of Alyssa
      Signature by Skyfuria

MasterRampage is offline Novice Wizard

• MasterRampage's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Wolf Thunder
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  MooShu
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Queen Luna
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Spark Beast

Mood:
      Awesome

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

KI = EA, just wants our money & nothing else.

goldendragon18 is online now Master Wizard

• goldendragon18's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Fallon WinterLeaf
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Mr Charlie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Ianthine (Ultra)

Mood:
      Happy2

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by JaredSpellFrost View Post
      Ratbeard has proven himself to be inconsiderate of Players though. KingsIsle has touted that they want/need "constructive criticism" from Players on KI Lives, and yet Ratbeard had the audacity to respond with "Garbage Take" to a genuine critique of the disastrous Spring Pet Update.
      Speaking of the Spring Pet Update... That alone proves to me how incompetent the KingsIsle Devs truly are. They took a nearly universally loved update and tossed it in the shredder. I find it curious that int hat same update, they also released a new "Gold for Crowns" bundle in the Crown Shop, hmm...

If its not targeted at children, then why is it in a kids game? These events required Players to spend $700 and $300 on Crowns in four days. And throughout these events, the same problem that limited an account to making a purchase of $200 in a day persisted. As a security feature, if an account tries to purchase more than $200 worth of Crowns in one day, the account will be flagged and the transaction cancelled. A ticket to Support is required to put the purchase through.
      Given the fact that these events ran from Friday through Monday, many Players who bought Crowns on Friday then sent a ticket to Support the same day, would not get a message back until Monday.
      There is also the glaring issue of how one is supposed to spend 300K Crowns in one weekend. For Players who have already bought everything (And I mean everything- from PTW Pack gear, to Areas, to elixirs!), its like throwing Crowns down a black hole. Bear in mind, this was all before Spellemental Packs came to be.

The concept of these giant Crown Rewards Events is good, but the execution leaves something to be desired- a common theme at KingsIsle.

Yes, you can unlock the initial spell for a smaller amount.. And you even have the luxury of choosing which Wizard it goes to! Again, the concept here is fabulous, and once we see a "Spellemental Loremaster" this aspect of the game will improve. But as is, Spellements are 100% PTW.
      Whales who spend enough money to fully upgrade a spell will always have a superior version to those who do not. This gives them an edge in the Arena, and could lead to more victories. To remain competitive, having fully upgraded spells is best. It is similar to how one must spend days farming Catacombs for Dragoon Gear- without it, you will inevitably fall behind.

Even if we are guaranteed that these Spellements will be released in a reasonably obtainable method, they are still PTW now.

In Max PvP, there are at least three pieces of gear that constitute the PTW label- your Wand, Kroger Jewel, and Mount. The Ghulture Mounts are only available in the Ghulture's Hoard Pack, and the best wands in the game are locked behind an RNG paywall. And the Kroger Jewels are even worse, since they are location specific. Sure, you might not need these items to win, but the fact of the matter is that this equipment gives better stats than what you can get for free. That is the definition of Pay-To-Win, and it has ruled the Arena ever since the first Pack.

I rally against the Pet Bundles, new pets, new mounts, and countless promotions for several reasons. The Pet Bundles are full of useless items that any sane Wizard will avoid like the plague. But younger, less experienced Players don't know how to tell the difference. These bundles prey on children (Whom the game is supposedly designed for,) while offering nothing of real value.
      KingsIsle has been spamming us with many promotions and cosmetics- and while I recognize that they need to make money to keep the game running, there have got to be- and are- better ways for KingsIsle to spend their time and to make money! And KingsIsle definitely should not be spending their time making more mobile games, seeing how all but one has tanked...

How can this miraculous feat be accomplished? Simple. Make the game fun. If your game is enjoyable, the masses will flock to contribute, and buying cosmetic promotions will be seen as a service to keep this great game afloat. Easier said than done, I know- but KingsIsle could get started on this by not taking two steps backwards with every update.

• Low Level PvP requires practically all of your gear to come from a Pack (RNG Pack Locked)

KingsIsle became PTW the instant the Dragon's Hoard Pack reached Live Realm, and has been ever since. And unlike fine wine, with time the problem has become even worse. KingsIsle has become incredibly money hungry with time too- and I reiterate- one of their Marketing heads worked at EA!

In that case, can you please provide context by posting the full conversation here?

The proof is in the pudding! Thank you for taking the time to dig up this gem.

Thank you, but I can't take all the credit. @lethargy101 actually and unknowingly gave me the hint I needed to find it. I knew I had seen and read that double seeds were intended but could not remember where.

I think all we are saying is falling on Deaf Ears. I originally thought things were being changed for the better of the game. As time has gone by since the Summer update, it is quite plain that we are no better off than before the update. Things only got worse for PvE.

You are right about everything. More and more packs, more and more "Events". All targeting those with the money to spend but none of it being for the good of the game. So many players came back with new ones joining since Covid-19 hit and I think KI took advantage of that Spike.

What we are being told and what we are seeing is 2 different things.

Fallon WinterLeaf

•  Wizard's Name:
        •  Eric Stormbringer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Many
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Amorphous

Mood:
      Balanced

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by goldendragon18 View Post
      I don't care how much KI aims at the "Whales" but I do care about the fact those of us who DON'T have an unlimited source of funds to blow, are not getting any options to Purchase a few crowns now and then at the 25% off ANY block. KI might just benefit a bit more if they made it so ALL PLAYERS had and option to buy, not just the Whales. Until the "Whales" started dumping chunks of money into the game, it was all of us smaller Fish supporting KI. Now, we are virtually nothing but a minnow in a huge pond and not worth listening to or noting that we exist.

I saw a while back someone comment that all of these events have done nothing but clutter up the game. I am almost believing that statement.

Spellements, Ugh. I wish there was a way to sell or trade Spellements and Runes. I have no use for either and now because of the upside down turn on Pets with "Will Cast" we have Talent Collars. I have the pets I want with "May Casts", I have pets with No Heals and now trying to get some with NO MAY CASTS. But I won't hatch or train any with "Will Cast" talents. The ONLY good thing that came out of the Pet changes was the ability to "SKIP" in the games.

Jewel, I have vaults, backpack and shared banks full so not even concerned about those.

"People use the term Pay to win too loosely in this game." Not really. Have you ever been put down because you don't have the best gear in the game. I have seen several that are and those that did it. Those that put others down are some of those who are the "Whales" that buy the best to run PvE. You are right about one thing, the best isn't needed... Just the determination to beat the foe. Most of my gear is crafted. Every now and then I might get a good drop but I won't blindly farm hours on end for any piece of gear. My 2 main wizards farmed WW to get the full gear but none of the others have and most haven't even done WW.

PARTICIPATION TROPHIES. @JaredSpellFrost was right when he said it was a way for KI to rope players into PvP even though they didn't want to..... You mention the Dailies, yet the drop rate from Dailies is so low that many of us haven't seen a single one even doing them EVERY DAY and on multiple wizards. I get so tired of others saying I got this many and another saying I got this many and have more than enough for all my wizards. I get tired of players saying do PvP Tourneys. I Have not done PvP since my first wizard did in 2009 and I am not going to start doing any activity that I don't enjoy. I would rather scrub my floors on hands and knees rather than do PvP. Nor do I have the extra funds to spend for Scrolls nor the time to do them. Also the fact that PvP Tourneys originally cost Crowns was another grab for KI. Now that the Tourneys cost gold, it still isn't going to make a whole lot of difference for those of us that don't like PvP. I have said it many times already, "NO REAGENT" should be tied to PvP or ANY event. It is can't be acquired through questing or harvesting, then it should not be in a recipe.

I started playing this game for the fun and relaxation it promised. Both are quickly fading into history. As for relaxing and forgetting about real life for a few hours, that is so far gone it is all but lost.
      I can relate to not buying crowns when they aren't on sale. Currently I have less than 200 crowns to my name because I also won't buy it unless it's on sale.

Events are to cast a wide net- Not all players like all events(nor should they-although if they do that's great). I often skip the deckathalon unless it provides me some additional benefit in the parts of the game I typically enjoy(PvP namely). I only go to 80 points on the spiral showcase for the chance of EoB tcs. That's the thing with these events- they offer you choices. If you don't want to participate it's fine- but I don't see how having more options hurts.

You already proved my point about access and need for gear in your very own post so not much to address there.

Participation Trophies- If you don't want to PvP you can still enter tournies. Just go in with an empty deck(ensure all item/pet cards are crossed out) and you will auto-concede the match as soon as it starts. The option is there if you want to utilize it but even if you don't that's ok- revered crafting is a side activity that's not on the normal crafting track.

I can't speak to fun and relaxation- that's an individual player thing. I'm having fun but that's me.
      Last edited by Eric Stormbringer; 8-6-20 at 11:49:44 PM.

Signature by Skyfuria

goldendragon18 is online now Master Wizard

• goldendragon18's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Fallon WinterLeaf
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Mr Charlie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Ianthine (Ultra)

Mood:
      Happy2

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Participation Trophies- If you don't want to PvP you can still enter tournies. Just go in with an empty deck(ensure all item/pet cards are crossed out) and you will auto-concede the match as soon as it starts. The option is there if you want to utilize it but even if you don't that's ok- revered crafting is a side activity that's not on the normal crafting track.

I can't speak to fun and relaxation- that's an individual player thing. I'm having fun but that's me.

I won't be doing Tourneys even to throw the match. I won't give a false win to any player.

Fallon WinterLeaf

Torpzun26 is offline Initiate Wizard

• Torpzun26's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Cole Duskhaven
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth

Mood:
      No Mood

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Honestly, the Sinbad pack has the best implementation out of any pack I've seen so far. The housing gauntlet drops all the desirable items from the pack, and you don't have to spend Crowns on the pack to get the materials if you have a friend with it. In fact, even if you don't, you can obtain the crafting materials from the Deckathalon event. I was able to get my Sinbad wand without spending a dime on the pack, and that's great! Making other items exclusive to packs obtainable by similar methods will go a long way to making the game feel less pay to win. Even if it's like Lore packs where they are only exclusive to packs for a year or so before becoming farmable.

Dylan Windwalker is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• Dylan Windwalker's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Dylan Windwalker (Balance), Valerian JadeBlade (Life)
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Lillie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament

Mood:
      Goofy

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
      Apparently I am a whale...

Whales unite
      Maybe in one universe far out there, I would have $10 in my wallet. Since around march, I've bought only 2 Backpack Elixirs, 7 Packs, and ~600 crowns worth of stitching gear for two full sets of Dragoon gear. The life of being frugal is rough I wish I was a whale

Signature created by Expelliarmus in Blue Nouveau Designs, thanks!
      Dylan Windwalker: Feel Free to stop by and ask me for any help by Visitor Messages/Private Messages! (I'll try to help whenever I'm possible)

•  Wizard's Name:
        •  Eric Stormbringer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Many
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Amorphous

Mood:
      Balanced

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

The Spring update is one of the best things that happened to dedicated pet trainers. I can now take multiple pets to ultra in less than 10 minutes- an impossibility prior to spring. Players who know how to read genomes now can utilize the much cheaper adult to adult hatches to modify their talent pools. The pet promenade offers free hatches for the times you do need to hatch the more expensive ultra pets, it offers free purreaus and free hatch elixirs. Not to mention-every pet in the game can be hatched instantly for gold.

But what about casual players? Players get a free pet much earlier in the main game- the free pet is automatically leveled to teen AND gets an immediate useful talent. Then on top of that casual players now gain passive exp while questing- leveling their pets up for them.

Is this a serious argument? Children are not the only ones playing Wizard101- a sizable portion of the player base is composed of adults. No child has access to $300-$700 in disposable income unless their parent gave them access to it. Not everything in game has to be targeted at children. That argument is so vague it can be used to argue absurdities like saying we should get rid of open chat. Afterall, why have an 18+ open chat in a "childrens game." Fair enough on the transactions issue- that's likely something their CS would need to look into. That doesn't make crowns reward events bad.

I disagree- especially since none of these spells are necessary in either PvP or PvE. Right now it seems your definition of pay to win is "pay to obtain faster" instead of pay to win.

We've already discussed Kroger jewels which are absolutely not necessary to win- hence failing the definition of pay to win. The best wands in PvE(Sinbad's) can be farmed. The best PvP wands(the new celestia wands) are the only recent addition that can categorically be defined as pay to win since the advantages they offer are enough to significantly alter your chance to win. The Ghulture's mount have a 1%(that's ONE)advantage over the damage mounts you can acquire for free. The definition of pay to win is exactly what's at contention here. Your definition is any advantage that cannot be acquired for free. My definition is something that significantly alters your chances to win that cannot be acquired for free.

Value is subjective- For many invested players- none of these bundles make sense to purchase. However, for a new player- they may indeed want to shortcut the process by which they get energy gear or pet snacks etc. Hence why these items are convenience. You keep saying there are better ways for KI to make money yet you haven't offered any. You want KI to stop making what you consider P2W gear and you want them to stop making cosmetics/convenience bundles. So how should they make their money? Vague platitudes about keeping the game fun mean next to nothing since everyone's definition of fun is different. I had fun figuring out how to solo the Storm Titan- I'm sure not many players share that predilection.

Non-Pay to win

-MC Mana Burn- Not meta relevant(hasn't been for years)
      -Sinbad Wands- Farmable
      -Spellements- (Newest ones are the only pack locked ones) + new spells not needed
      -GH Lore Spells- craftable
      -Death Sinbad Wand- Irrelevant- it was a bug and the bug was fixed
      -Low Level PvP- Best Low Level gear is the pvp gear with the exception of the boots
      -Crowns rewards events- we don't see eye to eye on this
      -Kroger Jewels- Not necessary
      -Classic Crowns Sale-

Pay to win

-Jade Gear- Agreed- PTW
      -Spooky Robe- Agreed- PTW

Consider this

-Membership benefits every weekend
      -Tournaments now cost gold
      -Magic mirror now costs gold
      -Hatching any pet now costs gold instead of crowns
      -25k+ crowns monthly giveaway on KI Live
      -Sponsoring member hosted contests
      -Numerous code and crowns giveaways
      -Hosted contest(just hosted photomancy contest where they gave out more than 100k crowns)
      -New events are free
      -Free monthly reward tab from events
      -Free items from the scroll of fortune

I can't even if I wanted to- I didn't save screenshots of that chat.
      Last edited by Eric Stormbringer; 8-7-20 at 1:47:42 AM.

Signature by Skyfuria

Carlos Earthrider is offline Adept Wizard

• Carlos Earthrider's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Carlos Earthrider
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Queen Pebbles
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dryad

Mood:
      Apelike

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

I come from the depths of not posting in years to say that y'all need to stop wasting your time debating pointlessly here. If you want change do something about it. If you hate pay to win, don't pay to win. If you don't want people to buy "predatory" sales or packs, don't buy them or give your kid your credit card number. If you want the fancy new spells, pay for them. If you don't want to or don't care (me), wait until they're craftable and do it that way. Also, complaining about having to grind for good things in a game is amusing to me.

PvP should be completely separate from PvE.

As for all the KI hypocrisy I don't really see any point in whining about it. It's their game, it's our choice to play it or not.

You mess with EarthRider
      ​You get the Spider

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast