•  Shadow Beast

Mood:
      Bored

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: New Hatching Project

Not sure which talent you can give up, but I have a maple moose with maycast myth fuel. If you think that would help and want to hatch, just shoot me a pm, its pretty easy to copy that talent. Perhaps one of the others can go on a jewel, not sure what you had planned for that.

Good luck!
      Last edited by Sierra SeaSong; 3-10-19 at 2:29:06 PM.

*Erin* is offline Grandmaster Wizard

• *Erin*'s Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Erin RosePetal
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Polaris
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  I prefer Bella after my cat but alas Isabella is only offered in game. Hmm what to do?
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  I got hundreds! Eek not putting them all in...

Mood:
      Angelic

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold
      Blog Entries

Hiya Draglegs,

I like how your thinking out of the box for the unusual talent combo your after. Myth is such a fun school play and people do not give it the chance it deserves most of the time. So kudos to you. I happen to hatch a ton but just not active on here for a long while (lost the umph to do hatch threads anymore). First, I think whatever pet you want to put the talents on since its your project do it. Second, I think its a enterprising combo with the mc blade, and the minion support. I would look in the hatching kiosk if they are there for the cat thugs, they all had those minion buff cards from what I remember on my first gens. Lastly, I hope your not 100% bent on the maxed stats pet. I say this because I have a lot of experience hatching and making perfect pets again and again. Hatched every hatchable pet in game and have some non-hatchables so quick frankly I know my way around a talent pool easily. The thing I have never understood is why everyone is obsessed with maxed stats. Do not get me wrong I hatch on the Maxed stats group thread, merc pet thread, Damage Inc. Helped Pet central get maxed pets when they started out along with plenty of the maxed stats team members.

I get it were all after the highest proof, critical whatever we can get on our pets. I also know that maxed stats can be tricky pets, they tend to run higher pedigree's which means lots of junk useless things that tend to be sticky popping up. I have never had a good pet over the 60's pedigree. They all fail with some epic useless popping. Talents like pips o plenty stick to your talent pool like the plague. I just see more headaches with maxed stats pets then there needs to be in pet making. You could have made that perfect pet in less than 10 hatches but now your in your teens or higher. Know people who it takes them 30+ hatches to get a perfect pet, which is just ridiculous. Should not be over 6 or 7 if you know what your doing. So many people think though because of unrealistic dreams others had and did not know how to make them see fruition with their skills that this "Maxed stats mania" I call it is the only way to go making a pet. I still get full whatever on my pets and they have high stats but are not maxed. Just wanted to caution you about the pitfalls because so many people think look so and so has x pet with maxed stats this must be easy, I want y pet with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and its going to be a cinch!!! I have seen so many people shoot for maxed stats mania to realize well this is hard will take the easy way and try hatching with others maxed stats and then they get headache talents others had to deal with. Or I see this a ton, they have maxed pets but are not willing to clean pools of junk, just train whatever the babies are and go after 4 to 5 pets "Well this is better than the others I trained to mega, lets offer them to people." They really had no clue what they were doing or what is in the pools and go look at this perfect pet, when it is not perfect in anyway. Was just the least dysfunctional of the lot. They come to find out its not that easy on their own.

If you need that minion buff I probably have it just would need to look if you cannot find in the kiosk.
      Last edited by *Erin*; 3-10-19 at 6:40:16 PM.

Avatar by Wizardpower100, siggy by The Mad Hatter
      ~Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars.~

Draglegs is offline Journeyman Wizard
      ----

Mood:
      Sneaky

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by <strong>Sierra SeaSong View Post
      Not sure which talent you can give up, but I have a maple moose with maycast myth fuel. If you think that would help and want to hatch, just shoot me a pm, its pretty easy to copy that talent. Perhaps one of the others can go on a jewel, not sure what you had planned for that.
      Wow, I didn't even know Maycast Myth Fuel was a thing! It's so easy to miss these types of things. I would definitely want that talent. Well, I guess I shouldn't say definitely. It won't help me if it only triggers after the wizard hits. Anyone know what the trigger is? Since it's not in the wiki, I'm guessing the trigger isn't commonly known.

I'll PM you for a hatch. If I can get the talent, I'll experiment to find out the trigger. If it's a good trigger for this wizard, I'll work it into my talent pool.

Thanks again.

Draglegs is offline Journeyman Wizard
      ----

Mood:
      Sneaky

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by <strong>*Erin* View Post
      I like how your thinking out of the box for the unusual talent combo your after. Myth is such a fun school play and people do not give it the chance it deserves most of the time. So kudos to you. I happen to hatch a ton but just not active on here for a long while (lost the umph to do hatch threads anymore). First, I think whatever pet you want to put the talents on since its your project do it. Second, I think its a enterprising combo with the mc blade, and the minion support.
      Thanks for the support. My minion focused myth wizard has been a lot of fun. Just got him to level 100. It's really past time he had a pet designed around his play style.

Quote Originally Posted by *Erin* View Post
      I get it were all after the highest proof, critical whatever we can get on our pets. I also know that maxed stats can be tricky pets
      I definitely know the pain of getting max stat pets. But for whatever reason, I still like to do it. Thankfully, I've managed to get a max stat Maple Moose with the MC Buff Minion talent, and a max stat Maple Moose with Defy, MC Fairy, MC Unicorn. So I'm getting close.

Sierra SeaSong is offline Legendary Wizard

• Sierra SeaSong's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Sierra SeaSong
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Xena
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Shadow Beast

Mood:
      Bored

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by <strong>Draglegs View Post
      Wow, I didn't even know Maycast Myth Fuel was a thing! It's so easy to miss these types of things. I would definitely want that talent. Well, I guess I shouldn't say definitely. It won't help me if it only triggers after the wizard hits. Anyone know what the trigger is? Since it's not in the wiki, I'm guessing the trigger isn't commonly known.

I'll PM you for a hatch. If I can get the talent, I'll experiment to find out the trigger. If it's a good trigger for this wizard, I'll work it into my talent pool.

Thanks again.
      It triggers on traps or hits, it works pretty well actually, it was scary there in the arena for a minute at the start of 3rd age lol. Just so you know it does not stack with the item card as it should imo, I wrote to KI about it, but they never got back to me.
      Last edited by Sierra SeaSong; 3-10-19 at 11:43:58 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12