• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 12
    1. #1
        devastation is offline Adept Wizard

      • devastation's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Alex StormHammer
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  120
        •  World:
        •  Mirage
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
      Status: Gardening & Pet Train
       
      Mood:
      Cynical
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      809
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      127
      Thanks (Received)
      164
      Gold
      911.00

      What is a 2.0 pet?

      Title says it all I have heard people talk about a 2.0 pet,but have no idea what they are

    2. #2
        Spellbinder is offline Legendary Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      No Mood
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      5,306
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      10587
      Thanks (Received)
      8620
      Gold
      128.10
      Blog Entries
      28

      Re: What is a 2.0 pet?

      About last year pets Max stats got a bump. The 2.0 Max stat pets are the pets with the new, full max stats of 255/250/260/260/250.
      Omg
      I think I love you more than paper tick
      -Katz to fishy cracker

    3. #3
      Willow Dawn's Avatar
        Willow Dawn is offline Apprentice Wizard

      • Willow Dawn's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Fiona Dawn, Storm
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  130
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lacy, Cloudburst Sprite
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Storm
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Posts
      144
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      115
      Thanks (Received)
      91
      Gold
      108.32

      Re: What is a 2.0 pet?

      I have a few of them now! Was a lot of work getting them up there.
      FionaDawn,
      If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!

    4. #4
      Oxnhorse's Avatar
        Oxnhorse is offline Adept Wizard

      • Oxnhorse's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Timothy Pearlflower
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  90
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Master Heidi
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armor
      Status: Need my help, what quest?
       
      Mood:
      Sporty
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      865
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1375
      Thanks (Received)
      380
      Gold
      229.38
      Blog Entries
      6

      Re: What is a 2.0 pet?

      Quote Originally Posted by <strong>Spellbinder View Post
      About last year pets Max stats got a bump. The 2.0 Max stat pets are the pets with the new, full max stats of 255/250/260/260/250.
      Spellbinder,

      Is there any pets that offer better options than an Enchanted Armament?

      I have been unwilling to let go of the Sharpened Blade spell, and was wondering if there was something better.

      Was the Max Stat 2.0 bump a reward for PVP?

      Oxnhorse

    5. #5
      ValdusWildheart's Avatar
        ValdusWildheart is offline Legendary Wizard
      Status: In a fog
       
      Mood:
      Stressed
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      4,845
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      6436
      Thanks (Received)
      9724
      Gold
      27.00

      Re: What is a 2.0 pet?

      Quote Originally Posted by <strong>Oxnhorse View Post
      Spellbinder,
      Is there any pets that offer better options than an Enchanted Armament?
      I have been unwilling to let go of the Sharpened Blade spell, and was wondering if there was something better.
      Was the Max Stat 2.0 bump a reward for PVP?
      Oxnhorse
      OK I'm not Spellbinder, but -- if you're just looking for built in cards, then it's really a personal preference. I LOVE the enchanted armaments, and they turn my balance and death wizards into blade machines. I like the Ghultures, the eyeballs, the dactyls -- any pet with multiple good boosting cards. I suppose an argument could be made for the balance hamsters that have a balance blade and a sharpened blade, but those are hard to get and can't be hatched. Gobblerballs are nice. I still love my armaments.

      The 2.0 stats were introduced with the PvP armaments back in 2015!! How the years slip by!

    6. #6
        Spellbinder is offline Legendary Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      No Mood
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      5,306
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      10587
      Thanks (Received)
      8620
      Gold
      128.10
      Blog Entries
      28

      Re: What is a 2.0 pet?

      Quote Originally Posted by <strong>Oxnhorse View Post
      Spellbinder,

      Is there any pets that offer better options than an Enchanted Armament?

      I have been unwilling to let go of the Sharpened Blade spell, and was wondering if there was something better.

      Was the Max Stat 2.0 bump a reward for PVP?

      Oxnhorse
      I second what @ValdusWildheart said. It just depends on you.
      I am not the best person to ask on pet cards since for me cuteness of the pet outranks usefulness of a tc.
      Omg
      I think I love you more than paper tick
      -Katz to fishy cracker

    7. #7
      ValdusWildheart's Avatar
        ValdusWildheart is offline Legendary Wizard
      Status: In a fog
       
      Mood:
      Stressed
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      4,845
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      6436
      Thanks (Received)
      9724
      Gold
      27.00

      Re: What is a 2.0 pet?

      Quote Originally Posted by <strong>Spellbinder View Post
      I am not the best person to ask on pet cards since for me cuteness of the pet outranks usefulness of a tc.
      I admire you for that. I wish I could. There are some CUTE pets. I wish they'd make that
      Spoiler
      toasted marshmallow
      they posted on another platform a pet :D But in the end, I just can't let go of my cards ...sigh...
      Last edited by ValdusWildheart; 10-19-20 at 8:14:42 PM.

    8. #8
      Oxnhorse's Avatar
        Oxnhorse is offline Adept Wizard

      • Oxnhorse's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Timothy Pearlflower
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  90
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Master Heidi
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armor
      Status: Need my help, what quest?
       
      Mood:
      Sporty
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      865
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1375
      Thanks (Received)
      380
      Gold
      229.38
      Blog Entries
      6

      Re: What is a 2.0 pet?

      Thank you ValdusWildheart and Spellbinder.

      All my wiz characters have the Enchanted Armaments because of the Sharpened Blade being obtained long before the L86 Sun Obelisk quest, and they also seem the easiest to get the double universal resist for the 15 points of added defense.

      The ability to dual blade before tossing a hit is hard find a good rival that can even compare or replace the Enchanted Armament pet.

      My only complaint is that the newer Max Stat pets have a +17 defense with proof and defy, while mine has +15; I have tried to experiment by hatching my Enchanted Armaments with the school specific Armaments, but get another Enchanted Armament.

      I was trying to hatch a school specific pet with my Enchanted Armament in the hopes of getting the stats of a 2nd generation pet while retaining the Sharpened Blade.

      And after several failed attempts I just continued my questing through the Spiral.

      Oxnhorse

    9. #9
      ValdusWildheart's Avatar
        ValdusWildheart is offline Legendary Wizard
      Status: In a fog
       
      Mood:
      Stressed
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      4,845
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      6436
      Thanks (Received)
      9724
      Gold
      27.00

      Re: What is a 2.0 pet?

      Quote Originally Posted by <strong>Oxnhorse View Post
      I was trying to hatch a school specific pet with my Enchanted Armament in the hopes of getting the stats of a 2nd generation pet while retaining the Sharpened Blade.
      If you just want the stats, you don't have to hatch with the school armaments. The stats (strength, intellect, etc.) numbers are independent of the pet body. Also independent of the pet body are talents, such as proof and defy. You can strengthen those by hatching and rehatching -- with pets that have those as fairly dominant talents. If they are dominant on your EAs, chances are they will manifest on any babies.

      FWIW - There are quite a number of enchanted armaments in the kiosk with 2.0 stats and proof and defy. I decided to get a couple of critical pets last month with max stats, and I just kept hatching the offspring until the stats were maxed. Once you have those, if you hatch with another max stat pet they will never go down. I just rehatch from there to get the talents I want.

      Frankly, the amount of work it is, unless you just enjoy pet making, I don't think it's worth it for 2 more resist.

    10. #10
      Oxnhorse's Avatar
        Oxnhorse is offline Adept Wizard

      • Oxnhorse's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Timothy Pearlflower
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  90
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Master Heidi
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armor
      Status: Need my help, what quest?
       
      Mood:
      Sporty
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      865
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1375
      Thanks (Received)
      380
      Gold
      229.38
      Blog Entries
      6

      Post Re: What is a 2.0 pet?

      Quote Originally Posted by <strong>ValdusWildheart View Post
      If you just want the stats, you don't have to hatch with the school armaments. The stats (strength, intellect, etc.) numbers are independent of the pet body. Also independent of the pet body are talents, such as proof and defy. You can strengthen those by hatching and rehatching -- with pets that have those as fairly dominant talents. If they are dominant on your EAs, chances are they will manifest on any babies.

      FWIW - There are quite a number of enchanted armaments in the kiosk with 2.0 stats and proof and defy. I decided to get a couple of critical pets last month with max stats, and I just kept hatching the offspring until the stats were maxed. Once you have those, if you hatch with another max stat pet they will never go down. I just rehatch from there to get the talents I want.

      Frankly, the amount of work it is, unless you just enjoy pet making, I don't think it's worth it for 2 more resist.
      Thanks for the info on the 2nd Gen EAs! I spose it should be a non issue with the jewel socketing if you have 2 +22 universal resist on equipment plus proof/defy on current pet; but I like getting all the universal resist i can.

      All my pets, with the exception of storm or death has proof/defy as well as 2 heals among pixie, fairy or unicorn and at least one has pain giver.

      I love questing with others, but I usually do a bit of soloing in game, so to have that extra 2% resist is necessary if the worlds have greater danger.

      Oxnhorse

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •