----

Mood:
      No Mood

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

What do you think?

I'm not sure about you but I use tc a lot. Especially gargantuan tc for enchanting spells both in pvp and pve. How it goes is you enter battle and just try to draw the gargantuan and enchant your spells then after battle you will see it in your side board.

BUT what if we had a new option to just enchant our spells with no need of entering battle to make things more efficient and less time consuming.

It should be an option right on top of the arrow icon in the treasure card page of the deck. Once you click it, a new page will be open where it'll have 3 page side by side, like the trading window. The side farthest to the left will have all of the enchant-able spells and the far right will have all of the enchantment tcs.

Then you choose a spell you want to enchant and it will show up in the middle page. Then you select the tc you want to use as enchantment, and like how you enchant in a spell the clicker turns "on" and darken out spells that can't be enchanted with that enchantment. What's neat is it will not use just one enchantment and then turns the clicker "off" then you have to select the enchantment again. It'll just stay "on" and let you enchant as many spells as possible with your current number of tc. Once a spell is enchanted, it will automatically remove itself and goes into the tc storage.

I also have another idea that would go very nice with the above idea. For the same set up as above, you can select an already tc enchanted spell and it'll show up in the middle page. Then at the bottom of the page you have an option to remove the enchantment on the spell. This option also won't just do it once and you'll have to click the option again, but it'll just be an on/off thing. Once it's turned on, you can remove many enchanted spells as possible then turn it off. Like the system upon, once the tc enchanted spell is undone, it will remove itself and goes where it belong. So if a spell was enchanted with tc gargantuan, when you remove it, it will give you back a tc gargantuan.

Maybe this was confusing?? I am not good with explaining my ideas. If it really confuses you, I suggest reading my post again but with the picture of the trading window in mind. Where it have 3 sections, the far right is you, the far left is your friend and the middle is your tc.

Sorry if I put this under the wrong forum.

Lord Frost is offline Magus Wizard

• Lord Frost's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  zachary dragonheart(storm),(ice),(balance),(fire),(death),and (life)
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Celestia
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  lord zeus sir boots chico and others
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  stormzilla colosus hydra and others

Mood:
      Artistic

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: What do you think?

My mind might be processing your idea wrong, but isn't that basically the same concept as what exists in game now. If you want to enchant with tc, you get all your spells in a deck, you get all your tc and you go fight blackhope till you're done enchanting. I mean I get that your idea focuses on not needing to enter battle, but I feel like that's a lot of programming for not a lot of difference, kinda like what happened to krulhu.

Spellbinder is offline Legendary Wizard
      ----

Mood:
      No Mood

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold
      Blog Entries

Pre-enchanting cards for battle would add a lot more playing opptions and more room for side deck opptions. It would so make the pvpers scream though lol and bug others with the strategy aspect of not enchanting in battle.
      I like the idea personally.
      Omg
      I think I love you more than paper tick
      -Katz to fishy cracker

Asian Power is offline Adept Wizard
      ----

Mood:
      No Mood

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Frost View Post
      My mind might be processing your idea wrong, but isn't that basically the same concept as what exists in game now. If you want to enchant with tc, you get all your spells in a deck, you get all your tc and you go fight blackhope till you're done enchanting. I mean I get that your idea focuses on not needing to enter battle, but I feel like that's a lot of programming for not a lot of difference, kinda like what happened to krulhu.

Yup definitely! You are not processing anything wrong here. It is the same as where you enter battle and draw the tc to enchant. But I thought it would be better to have the option with you and you can use it any time you want. Not only that but you can also remove accidentally enchanted tc on a spell.

I just really thought it would be less time consuming job.

"BUT what if we had a new option to just enchant our spells with no need of entering battle to make things more efficient and less time consuming."
      (it feels weird quoting myself)

That was my main reason why I wanted to share this idea ^^^

Robobot1747 is offline Journeyman Wizard

• Robobot1747's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Kane WildThief
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Lord Vaden
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Enchanted Armament

Mood:
      Trolling

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Night Dragonfly View Post
      Pre-enchanting cards for battle would add a lot more playing opptions and more room for side deck opptions. It would so make the pvpers scream though lol and bug others with the strategy aspect of not enchanting in battle.
      I think the pvpers would lol at you since we already have pre-enchanting. OP was just suggesting a faster way to do it.

Asian Power: The first one is a good idea, but not really worthwhile since it doesn't take that long to do it in battle. The second one, nah. Cards that are enchanted should stay enchanted.
      "Fire can be quenched. Storms can dissipate. Myths can simply be forgotten. But Death... Death is constant. Death has existed long before you came to be and it will exist long after it takes you."

----

Mood:
      No Mood

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robobot1747 View Post
      I think the pvpers would lol at you since we already have pre-enchanting. OP was just suggesting a faster way to do it.

Asian Power: The first one is a good idea, but not really worthwhile since it doesn't take that long to do it in battle. The second one, nah. Cards that are enchanted should stay enchanted.
      Touché. XP
      Omg
      -Katz to fishy cracker

Fred Frogfinder is offline Journeyman Wizard
      ----

Mood:
      Procrastinating

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

When I first learned you could create enchanted cards before you go off to whatever battle you want to fight, I assumed there was a process for doing that. It took me a while to understand that there is no separate process - you just do what you usually do in a battle to enchant a spell and then save it instead of using it. Of course, I'm not always the brightest of bulbs, so maybe that's just me.......

But I like the first part of this idea a lot - why not just cut to the chase and create the card without the find a battle step? It's not like it would be any great advantage - just saving a little time for better purposes, in game or otherwise. Anything to cut down on item management is a plus as far as I am concerned.

On the other hand, I don't see much benefit in the "undo" option - I'd say once you make it, it's yours. If you can make them pretty much as needed, there's no real reason that you'd have to stockpile so many that you might want to undo some of them later.

Jaded Gaze is offline Grandmaster Wizard

Mood:
      Lucky

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Frost View Post
      I disagree. It would save heaps of time. Not only would you not have to go seek out a place to battle and set up a deck. You also would not have to discard and draw and wait for the the enemy to hit and for the next round. It would be just like open up a window and boom, its all there ready to go and enchant in mass. Speed enchanting. It would be so much more easy and convenient. I hate enchanting and often put it off simply because I couldn't be bothered because its a hassle.

So in conclusion, I love this idea. It should be in game ideas but KI wont listen anyway. They like to make things hard and troublesome for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by Night Dragonfly View Post
      You already can pre enchant, where's you head at?

----

Mood:
      No Mood

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Gaze View Post
      I disagree. It would save heaps of time. Not only would you not have to go seek out a place to battle and set up a deck. You also would not have to discard and draw and wait for the the enemy to hit and for the next round. It would be just like open up a window and boom, its all there ready to go and enchant in mass. Speed enchanting. It would be so much more easy and convenient. I hate enchanting and often put it off simply because I couldn't be bothered because its a hassle.

So in conclusion, I love this idea. It should be in game ideas but KI wont listen anyway. They like to make things hard and troublesome for some reason

You already can pre enchant, where's you head at?
      Questing and fighting the rat. Decorating houses and homework. Thinking up contest entries and checking out spoilers. Lol, I know of that method, just never took the time to learn. Thus, I lile the make it easy way. I dun have the time nor desire to go the other rout. Lol, forever a nood, loving my game. XD
      Omg
      -Katz to fishy cracker

cooldude1 is offline Journeyman Wizard

• cooldude1's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Ryan Duskspear
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Prince Mandy
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Scarecrow

Mood:
      PC Gaming

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

I have trouble going through weak battles just to prenchant a lot of cards this idea would help me out well. Can easily save about 10+ minutes if this idea becomes reality.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast