• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 66
    1. #1
      masterofcatastrophe's Avatar
        masterofcatastrophe is offline Legendary Wizard

      • masterofcatastrophe's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Isaac
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  120
        •  World:
        •  Mirage
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Maximus
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Old Sparky
      Status: Engineer+Youtuber
       
      Mood:
      Amused2
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Posts
      4,105
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1362
      Thanks (Received)
      2335
      Gold
      4,343.00

      CHANGE GAZE OF FATE!

      yeah yeah, another thread, BUT THIS IS IMPORTNAT FOR AWERENESS purposes!!

      hello everyone

      i am just as disappointed like very other balance wiz, and thought i'd also make my thread on this, so perhaps ki can be more aware how important this is.

      i am not gonna repeat the complaints that the spell animation needs work (i.e. like make the monster thing BREAK out instead of just "come out" peacefully lol. its a monster! how can it be peaceful?? also, give it some speech! i love how the strom fieflies talk, or how some otehr spells groan...this is like silent!) or that it needs to be changed to something better because this school and that...

      i just wanna offer here the possible soloution for gaze of fate:

      it makes NO SENSE, whatsoever that death is comparable to balance here AND its AoE! they need to make the damage like 800 or 810 for the death spell. or you know what? keep it as is, but make the balance spell hit every single school (i.e. all eyes hit) so damage would be like 2000 or something total, since if they wont change it to AoE and if they wont add a proper after affect (and no, a balance blade to self isnt sufficient unless its like 60%, i would prefer a hex on all enemies or like a feint on the enemy or like blade storm to all friends)

      you know what would have been nice about this spell? i seen potential in it that each eye could represent its school of effect. so like balance would place a weakness, then the random schools damage do the following:
      is storm eye hits, then stun.
      fire, make a burn
      ice could leave a tower on self, legion on friends, armor, or simply also stun
      myth could be broken up into two hits or it could perhaps stun, break a shield or blade
      death would be half heal back to self
      life could simply heal? or attack and put absorb on self?

      also, what the heck is up with everyone accepting the fact that balance new spell is worthless, yet we deserve it? and because of what?? loremaster.

      just to let you know, NOT EVERY BALANCE WIZARD HAS loremaster! you cant make this an argument! actually, i have loremaster, but guess what? at high level pvp, i dont use it much, if at all! in fact, recently with my pvp deck setup, i didnt bother putting it in my pvp deck! loremaster isnt an argument!

      Eclipse summon: a dragon whose wings span the skies; golden sun
      bored? want a "wizardly" change? support my thread!
      SUPPORT MY THREAD TO CHANGE GAZE OF FATE!

    2. #2
      Wolf HexWeave's Avatar
        Wolf HexWeave is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Wolf HexWeave's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Wolf HexWeave
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  110
        •  World:
        •  Polaris
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Otis
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Desert Beast
      Status: Helpful Hatchers
       
      Mood:
      Inspired
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2010
      Posts
      2,057
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      3765
      Thanks (Received)
      2294
      Gold
      643.20
      Blog Entries
      2

      Re: CHANGE GAZE OF FATE!

      Quote Originally Posted by masterofcatastrophe View Post
      yeah yeah, another thread, BUT THIS IS IMPORTNAT FOR AWERENESS purposes!!

      hello everyone

      i am just as disappointed like very other balance wiz, and thought i'd also make my thread on this, so perhaps ki can be more aware how important this is.

      i am not gonna repeat the complaints that the spell animation needs work (i.e. like make the monster thing BREAK out instead of just "come out" peacefully lol. its a monster! how can it be peaceful?? also, give it some speech! i love how the strom fieflies talk, or how some otehr spells groan...this is like silent!) or that it needs to be changed to something better because this school and that...

      i just wanna offer here the possible soloution for gaze of fate:

      it makes NO SENSE, whatsoever that death is comparable to balance here AND its AoE! they need to make the damage like 800 or 810 for the death spell. or you know what? keep it as is, but make the balance spell hit every single school (i.e. all eyes hit) so damage would be like 2000 or something total, since if they wont change it to AoE and if they wont add a proper after affect (and no, a balance blade to self isnt sufficient unless its like 60%, i would prefer a hex on all enemies or like a feint on the enemy or like blade storm to all friends)

      you know what would have been nice about this spell? i seen potential in it that each eye could represent its school of effect. so like balance would place a weakness, then the random schools damage do the following:
      is storm eye hits, then stun.
      fire, make a burn
      ice could leave a tower on self, legion on friends, armor, or simply also stun
      myth could be broken up into two hits or it could perhaps stun, break a shield or blade
      death would be half heal back to self
      life could simply heal? or attack and put absorb on self?


      also, what the heck is up with everyone accepting the fact that balance new spell is worthless, yet we deserve it? and because of what?? loremaster.

      just to let you know, NOT EVERY BALANCE WIZARD HAS loremaster! you cant make this an argument! actually, i have loremaster, but guess what? at high level pvp, i dont use it much, if at all! in fact, recently with my pvp deck setup, i didnt bother putting it in my pvp deck! loremaster isnt an argument!
      LOVE LOVE LOVE the bolded part of your post. I would be perfectly fine it the damages stay at 550 for each hit if it could have an after-effect. If we can't get that, then I would at least like for it to be changed to an AoE.

    3. #3
      masterofcatastrophe's Avatar
        masterofcatastrophe is offline Legendary Wizard

      • masterofcatastrophe's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Isaac
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  120
        •  World:
        •  Mirage
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Maximus
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Old Sparky
      Status: Engineer+Youtuber
       
      Mood:
      Amused2
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Posts
      4,105
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1362
      Thanks (Received)
      2335
      Gold
      4,343.00

      Re: CHANGE GAZE OF FATE!

      Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Hexweave View Post
      LOVE LOVE LOVE the bolded part of your post. I would be perfectly fine it the damages stay at 550 for each hit if it could have an after-effect. If we can't get that, then I would at least like for it to be changed to an AoE.
      lol i actually loved the ideas too...i was like...whoa! this eyes stuff has potential to do this with every school! maybe ki can make an icon that means each spell with corresponding effect on the spell description. they dont have to though, they just need to do a CHANGE.

      Eclipse summon: a dragon whose wings span the skies; golden sun
      bored? want a "wizardly" change? support my thread!
      SUPPORT MY THREAD TO CHANGE GAZE OF FATE!

    4. #4
      Mr.Fred's Avatar
        Mr.Fred is offline Grandmaster Wizard

      • Mr.Fred's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Fred Stalker
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  1
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Trolling
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      2,550
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      6126
      Thanks (Received)
      3254
      Gold
      6.00

      Re: CHANGE GAZE OF FATE!

      I like the idea of each eye attacking for seven hits total, one for each school. It could be like 150 for the first six hits, and then a 750 Balance hit. It would fit Balance's theme, and while the damage totaled would be high, it would be much harder to feint and such.


    5. #5
      masterofcatastrophe's Avatar
        masterofcatastrophe is offline Legendary Wizard

      • masterofcatastrophe's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Isaac
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  120
        •  World:
        •  Mirage
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Maximus
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Old Sparky
      Status: Engineer+Youtuber
       
      Mood:
      Amused2
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Posts
      4,105
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1362
      Thanks (Received)
      2335
      Gold
      4,343.00

      Re: CHANGE GAZE OF FATE!

      Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Fred View Post
      I like the idea of each eye attacking for seven hits total, one for each school. It could be like 150 for the first six hits, and then a 750 Balance hit. It would fit Balance's theme, and while the damage totaled would be high, it would be much harder to feint and such.
      lol especially that the eyes light first...so i think it should first hit its random school damage THEn do the balance as you say. the spell order is weird...why do the eyes all light first and then the big eye figures out it wants ot hit first? doesnt make sense XD

      Eclipse summon: a dragon whose wings span the skies; golden sun
      bored? want a "wizardly" change? support my thread!
      SUPPORT MY THREAD TO CHANGE GAZE OF FATE!

    6. #6
        Belloq The Zafarian is offline Fizzled

      • Belloq The Zafarian's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Benjamin BattleBright
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Trixie
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Fairy
      Status: Goodbye
       
      Mood:
      Sleeping2
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Posts
      967
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1193
      Thanks (Received)
      1521
      Gold
      29.69

      Re: CHANGE GAZE OF FATE!

      I highly agree. Come on KI, this is the WEAKEST spell out of the lot, with NO side effect although all the other schools have one. Balance is supposed to be a mix, yet it has no stun, no dot, no taunt, etc.

    7. #7
      masterofcatastrophe's Avatar
        masterofcatastrophe is offline Legendary Wizard

      • masterofcatastrophe's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Isaac
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  120
        •  World:
        •  Mirage
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Maximus
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Old Sparky
      Status: Engineer+Youtuber
       
      Mood:
      Amused2
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Posts
      4,105
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1362
      Thanks (Received)
      2335
      Gold
      4,343.00

      Re: CHANGE GAZE OF FATE!

      Quote Originally Posted by Belloq The Zafarian View Post
      I highly agree. Come on KI, this is the WEAKEST spell out of the lot, with NO side effect although all the other schools have one. Balance is supposed to be a mix, yet it has no stun, no dot, no taunt, etc.
      thanks for the support

      Eclipse summon: a dragon whose wings span the skies; golden sun
      bored? want a "wizardly" change? support my thread!
      SUPPORT MY THREAD TO CHANGE GAZE OF FATE!

    8. #8
      JinZah's Avatar
        JinZah is offline Master Wizard
      Status: hungry
       
      Mood:
      Balanced
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Posts
      1,618
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1043
      Thanks (Received)
      1876
      Gold
      1,289.20

      Re: CHANGE GAZE OF FATE!

      I'll add my support to this, give us an after effect based on the off school that comes up.

      Death = Drain
      Myth = Stun
      Life = Pacify
      Fire = No instant damage, but has it's damage applied as a DoT
      Ice = Taunt
      Storm = Damage hit's with 50% pierce

    9. #9
      masterofcatastrophe's Avatar
        masterofcatastrophe is offline Legendary Wizard

      • masterofcatastrophe's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Isaac
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  120
        •  World:
        •  Mirage
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Maximus
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Old Sparky
      Status: Engineer+Youtuber
       
      Mood:
      Amused2
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Posts
      4,105
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1362
      Thanks (Received)
      2335
      Gold
      4,343.00

      Re: CHANGE GAZE OF FATE!

      Quote Originally Posted by JinZah View Post
      I'll add my support to this, give us an after effect based on the off school that comes up.

      Death = Drain
      Myth = Stun
      Life = Pacify
      Fire = No instant damage, but has it's damage applied as a DoT
      Ice = Taunt
      Storm = Damage hit's with 50% pierce
      im not sure taunt would be helpful lol. we arent tankers, thats why its a aspecialty of ice.
      though i like the storm one!

      Eclipse summon: a dragon whose wings span the skies; golden sun
      bored? want a "wizardly" change? support my thread!
      SUPPORT MY THREAD TO CHANGE GAZE OF FATE!

    10. #10
      JinZah's Avatar
        JinZah is offline Master Wizard
      Status: hungry
       
      Mood:
      Balanced
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Posts
      1,618
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1043
      Thanks (Received)
      1876
      Gold
      1,289.20

      Re: CHANGE GAZE OF FATE!

      Quote Originally Posted by masterofcatastrophe View Post
      im not sure taunt would be helpful lol. we arent tankers, thats why its a aspecialty of ice.
      though i like the storm one!
      I know it's an Ice thing, that's why it's applied to the Ice hit; and don't kid yourself, between Our shields, our healing capabilities, and the fact that we have the second highest base health in the game Balance can be a very effective tank.

    Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •