----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

found, the pet to hatch, please close thread

I am looking for a death school only bone dragon to hatch with.
      I do not really care about the talents/stats of the bone dragon; my goal is to just obtain a bone dragon. (Yes, it would be nice to have an ‘awesome’ bone dragon, but beggars cannot be choosers!)
      The pets I have are a Myth Goul or a Polar Fox; I would prefer to hatch the Goul since it costs less gold. (I know - the stats are not very good on either)
      Name:  g. adult pets.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  239.8 KB
      This is my long-term goal:
      My son is a pet collector and he wants a gnome…
      I would like to help him make a graveyard gnome. (He is a death wizard)

I have a life school only gnome. (I hatched with a 1st generation charming minstrel and (assuming a 1st gen.) life school only gnome.
      Name:  mom gnome.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  267.2 KB

*Find someone willing to hatch a bone dragon with one of his adult pets. (He only has 2 that are adult)
      *Hopefully hatch a bone dragon on the first try on his character! (Since neither of these pets are death)
      *Once he has a bone dragon, and he levels it up to adult, hatch the bone dragon with my Life gnome and TADA!!! He has a Graveyard Gnome!
      I am more than willing to hatch my gnome with your bone dragon so that you can possible get a graveyard gnome yourself. (Or any of my pets to any of yours – I will have to say none of my pets are awesome, mostly 1st generation from shops, drops or packs , or cards; nothing I would think most would consider ‘rare’. I do have 29 different pets to choose from that are at least adult level). I am willing to buy you a hatching elixir so that it can all happen in one meet up (hatch his pet, hatch my pet) or you can go on your way with the elixir and not hatch with my character and not have to wait for your timer.(The main goal is to get his character a death only bone dragon)

I can meet anytime 2/28/14 EST 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM, please private message me here on central when you would want to meet and where. Please give me at least a 2-hour notice and I will be there. If this day/time will not work for you, please work with me on a meet time. Weekdays are generally open for me (9am-1pm EST). I know next week, Wed 3/5 and Thurs 3 /6, I am not available at all. Other hours or days might work.

The death wizard has 46,300 gold and my life wizard has 175,000 gold.

(Please also, if anyone sees flaws in my plan let me know, I am fairly new to pet hatching trying to actually create something you really want instead of just the ‘whatever happens’)
      Thanks!
      Last edited by lightheart; 3-2-14 at 10:13:14 AM. Reason: found the hatch!

LucasSilverBlade is offline Initiate Wizard

• LucasSilverBlade's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Lucas SilverBlade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  World:
        •  Empyrea
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Casey
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Jinn

Mood:
      Cool

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

Re: death only bone dragon, trying to make a graveyard gnome, collector

Quote Originally Posted by lightheart View Post
      I am looking for a death school only bone dragon to hatch with.
      I do not really care about the talents/stats of the bone dragon; my goal is to just obtain a bone dragon. (Yes, it would be nice to have an ‘awesome’ bone dragon, but beggars cannot be choosers!)
      The pets I have are a Myth Goul or a Polar Fox; I would prefer to hatch the Goul since it costs less gold. (I know - the stats are not very good on either)
      Name:  g. adult pets.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  239.8 KB
      This is my long-term goal:
      My son is a pet collector and he wants a gnome…
      I would like to help him make a graveyard gnome. (He is a death wizard)

I have a life school only gnome. (I hatched with a 1st generation charming minstrel and (assuming a 1st gen.) life school only gnome.
      Name:  mom gnome.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  267.2 KB

*Find someone willing to hatch a bone dragon with one of his adult pets. (He only has 2 that are adult)
      *Hopefully hatch a bone dragon on the first try on his character! (Since neither of these pets are death)
      *Once he has a bone dragon, and he levels it up to adult, hatch the bone dragon with my Life gnome and TADA!!! He has a Graveyard Gnome!
      I am more than willing to hatch my gnome with your bone dragon so that you can possible get a graveyard gnome yourself. (Or any of my pets to any of yours – I will have to say none of my pets are awesome, mostly 1st generation from shops, drops or packs , or cards; nothing I would think most would consider ‘rare’. I do have 29 different pets to choose from that are at least adult level). I am willing to buy you a hatching elixir so that it can all happen in one meet up (hatch his pet, hatch my pet) or you can go on your way with the elixir and not hatch with my character and not have to wait for your timer.(The main goal is to get his character a death only bone dragon)

I can meet anytime 2/28/14 EST 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM, please private message me here on central when you would want to meet and where. Please give me at least a 2-hour notice and I will be there. If this day/time will not work for you, please work with me on a meet time. Weekdays are generally open for me (9am-1pm EST). I know next week, Wed 3/5 and Thurs 3 /6, I am not available at all. Other hours or days might work.

The death wizard has 46,300 gold and my life wizard has 175,000 gold.

(Please also, if anyone sees flaws in my plan let me know, I am fairly new to pet hatching trying to actually create something you really want instead of just the ‘whatever happens’)
      Thanks!
      Hi Lightheart...to get a Graveyard Gnome you have to hatch a Gnome (any generation) with a Bone Dragon (any generation): http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki...raveyard_Gnome

The Graveyard Gnome, although a Death pet, gets the same card that the Gnome gets, as do all other hybrids, which is a life card; Irate Gnomes!.

I have a 1st gen adult Bone Dragon with Death-Dealer and tenacious. I'd be happy to hatch it with you, but there's no guarantee you'd get it on the first hatch. I have a good amount of gold, so if you don't get it on the first hatch, I can take a potion and we can try again.

Let me know if this would work for you. I'm PST and its the wee wee hours of my am atm lol, so idk about your window for tomorrow. I'll be in ESO beta testing over the weekend and I work at night over the weekend as well, so I'd say for sure Monday in my later afternoon or any day next week.

Name:  Picture 2014-02-28 05-09-23.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  116.2 KB
      It is only with the heart
      that one can see rightly...
      what is essential is invisible to the eye...

<a href=http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=369717 target=_blank>http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...hmentid=369717</a>

lightheart is offline Apprentice Wizard
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

LucasSilverBlade, Thank you!

Let's plan on meeting on Monday, March 3. I will speak in PST so as not to be confusing.

I have attached a picture of a time converter and underlined in red a window to keep things straight in my head though.
      Name:  snip of time.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  47.5 KB

Can you pick a time that would work best for you between 11am PST and 7pm PST?

Thanks again, Lightheart
      Last edited by lightheart; 3-2-14 at 10:10:27 AM.

lightheart is offline Apprentice Wizard
      ----

Mood:
      ----

PvP Tournaments Won
      Thanks (Given)
      Thanks (Received)
      Gold

I found a graveyard gnome and hatched with it, he got one on the first try, Thanks everyone!