• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Results 11 to 20 of 54
    1. #11
      Ryan.'s Avatar
        Ryan. is online now Legendary Wizard

      • Ryan.'s Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Angel
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Angel
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Tricky Dragon
      Status: Windows 10
       
      Mood:
      Sleepy
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      4,837
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      923
      Thanks (Received)
      3319
      Gold
      12,836.00

      Re: Shadow Magic Trainer

      All I can say goodbye to all that resist on ice wizards and jaded wizards.
      I didn't lose they just ran out first place trophies



    2. #12
      lifedreamer's Avatar
        lifedreamer is offline Adept Wizard

      • lifedreamer's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Desitiny Lifedreamer and Victoria Garden(Death lvl 50)
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  96
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Life
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Princess Kitty
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Puppy
      Status: Busy busy days
       
      Mood:
      Dreaming
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2010
      Posts
      800
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1326
      Thanks (Received)
      986
      Gold
      355.16

      Re: Shadow Magic Trainer

      I had no intention of doing the new world, I play this game only for pvp these days and frankly high lvl pvp scares me right now ._. I'm actually regretting getting my life to 90
      but these spells have confirmed my decision. They're cool and all but.. no x.x I just can't do it

      Sticking to 60 and below

      Sig&Avi by AluraRB ^-^

    3. #13
      Evil bunny's Avatar
        Evil bunny is offline Journeyman Wizard

      • Evil bunny's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Caleb dunefriend
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  95
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Pebbles
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Leaf foot
      Status: I love this site!
       
      Mood:
      Dreaming
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      360
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      309
      Thanks (Received)
      168
      Gold
      6.00

      Smile Re: Shadow Magic Trainer

      I just turned lvl 94 and I lovey he spell. Only thing about it is that that spell can kill you. So if you think it's a good spell, it's the exact same thing as lighting bolt. Best wishes!!!

    4. #14
      Moniquy's Avatar
        Moniquy is offline Journeyman Wizard

      • Moniquy's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Amber Shadowbane
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Taz
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Saber tooth tiger
      Status: Um, what was the question
       
      Mood:
      Sleepy
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Posts
      549
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      114
      Thanks (Received)
      212
      Gold
      312.50

      Re: Shadow Magic Trainer

      Hmm, idk.
      I'm a teacher, what's your superpower?

    5. #15
      Tanner Hex's Avatar
        Tanner Hex is offline Initiate Wizard

      • Tanner Hex's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Tanner Hex
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  75
        •  World:
        •  Zafaria
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Rex
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Onyx Shenlong Dragon
      Status: On hiatus from W101
       
      Mood:
      Mellow
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      331
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      146
      Thanks (Received)
      387
      Gold
      155.80

      Re: Shadow Magic Trainer

      It almost seems like Moon magic in a way. You change form and have your stats modified. Is that right?

    6. #16
      Ted Pearl's Avatar
        Ted Pearl is offline Journeyman Wizard

      • Ted Pearl's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Colin TitanStone
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Midnight
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dread Grimoire
      Status: League of Legends!
       
      Mood:
      Friendly
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      536
      PvP Tournaments Won
      2
      Thanks (Given)
      275
      Thanks (Received)
      1106
      Gold
      453.78

      Re: Shadow Magic Trainer

      Yay for that 50% pierce. Maybe immunity will be a thing of the past now. I'm very concerned, however, about that third one. If I read it correctly, it looks like every time you cast a heal spell, you get a free absorb. I can just imagine a Jade life spamming his 0-pip heal spells and getting a ton of free absorbs. If each absorb is the normal 500 health life absorb, that's definitely gonna be a problem. Even with the 50% pierce.

      I'll be back if KI ever makes some more interesting updates to PvP.
      Until then, feel free to come find me in TERA or League of Legends.

    7. #17
      Mr Padric's Avatar
        Mr Padric is offline Master Wizard

      • Mr Padric's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Padric Hexflame, (Lvl 100) Morgrim (Lvl 90) Padric Silver, Padric Legend (74), and Padric Thief
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  King Shadow
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Blaze Beast
      Status: Xbox One
       
      Mood:
      XBox Gaming
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      1,582
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      4477
      Thanks (Received)
      840
      Gold
      43.26
      Wow, that's insane.
      Avi by Expelliarmus|~HexFlame~|~Silver~|~Legend~|~Legend~
      100, 90, 30, 10, 70, 10

    8. #18
      R3VOLT97's Avatar
        R3VOLT97 is offline Magus Wizard

      • R3VOLT97's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Alexander NightHunter
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  54
        •  World:
        •  DragonSpyre
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Death
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  JASPER
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  NightWalker
      Status: Giveaways addicted ~_~
       
      Mood:
      PC Gaming
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      1,444
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1772
      Thanks (Received)
      683
      Gold
      73.00

      Re: Shadow Magic Trainer

      Thanks for posting

    9. #19
        T Thorn is offline Novice Wizard
      ----
       
      Mood:
      Cloud 9
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      3
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      0
      Thanks (Received)
      0
      Gold
      24.50

      Re: Shadow Magic Trainer

      Quote Originally Posted by Ted Pearl View Post
      Yay for that 50% pierce. Maybe immunity will be a thing of the past now. I'm very concerned, however, about that third one. If I read it correctly, it looks like every time you cast a heal spell, you get a free absorb. I can just imagine a Jade life spamming his 0-pip heal spells and getting a ton of free absorbs. If each absorb is the normal 500 health life absorb, that's definitely gonna be a problem. Even with the 50% pierce.
      Spamming absorbs wouldn't be that big of a deal, the only thing that makes them stack is using different versions the only real effect they would have is guarding shields from little hits. 50% pierce = no point in pvping ever, that means pretty much no one in the whole arena can resist any hit and shields now useless. I hope to god this spell is like insane bolt with 20% chance of working and 80% chance of killing self because otherwise 90-95 pvp is gone for good this time. 50% + 20% from hades + 20% infallible = 90% pierce give or take, that's enough to break all shields in existence and pierce the remaining on your gear. if you cant resist you cant protect yourself from a single spell, a lightning bat could easily do 2.5k on you. The other spells seem well rounded but this one is a game killer.

    10. #20
      Ted Pearl's Avatar
        Ted Pearl is offline Journeyman Wizard

      • Ted Pearl's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Colin TitanStone
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Midnight
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Dread Grimoire
      Status: League of Legends!
       
      Mood:
      Friendly
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      536
      PvP Tournaments Won
      2
      Thanks (Given)
      275
      Thanks (Received)
      1106
      Gold
      453.78

      Re: Shadow Magic Trainer

      Quote Originally Posted by T Thorn View Post
      Spamming absorbs wouldn't be that big of a deal, the only thing that makes them stack is using different versions the only real effect they would have is guarding shields from little hits. 50% pierce = no point in pvping ever, that means pretty much no one in the whole arena can resist any hit and shields now useless. I hope to god this spell is like insane bolt with 20% chance of working and 80% chance of killing self because otherwise 90-95 pvp is gone for good this time. 50% + 20% from hades + 20% infallible = 90% pierce give or take, that's enough to break all shields in existence and pierce the remaining on your gear. if you cant resist you cant protect yourself from a single spell, a lightning bat could easily do 2.5k on you. The other spells seem well rounded but this one is a game killer.
      It sounds like you don't PvP much. PvP now is full of Jade wizards who do nothing but spam shields and heals. In tournaments, the Jade wizards go so far as to wear IMMUNITY to Balance. In case you aren't aware, Balance doesn't get a 0-pip pierce blade like you other schools do. Also, Balance doesn't get a ton of blades and traps that can be stacked. Balance has absolutely no recourse in a 1v1 Tournament against someone wearing immunity. Shadow Magic will completely turn this around for us.

      I'll be back if KI ever makes some more interesting updates to PvP.
      Until then, feel free to come find me in TERA or League of Legends.

    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •