• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amazed2
  • Amused2
  • Angelic
  • Angry2
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Balanced
  • Bashful
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud 9
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool2
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drama Queen
  • Dreaming
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy2
  • Happy2
  • Hot
  • In Pain
  • Innocent2
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Monday Blues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • No Mood
  • Not Amused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad2
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleeping
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky2
  • Snobbish
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweet Tooth
  • Thinking
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Vegged Out
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yee Haw
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Arrg!
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh!
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • At Work
  • Eating
  • Editing
  • Lagging
  • Netflix
  • No Status
  • PC Gaming
  • PS Gaming
  • Raging
  • Sleeping2
  • Steam Gaming
  • Trolling
  • XBox Gaming
  • Youtuber
  • Zombies
  • Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Results 31 to 40 of 52
    1. #31
      Angela Wiz's Avatar
        Angela Wiz is offline Master Wizard

      • Angela Wiz's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Taylor StormBlade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  110
        •  World:
        •  Polaris
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Baby Jackson
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Polar Cat
      Status: EXCITED
       
      Mood:
      Amused
       
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      1,869
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1962
      Thanks (Received)
      1103
      Gold
      7.00

      Re: Protecting your Account from Headmaster Ambrose

      Quote Originally Posted by PatrickGriffinRidr17 View Post
      Rofl. Why do we need to protect it from Ambrose? (Might wanna reword your title, lol)
      lol that's what I thought too

    2. #32
      chidori's Avatar
        chidori is offline Initiate Wizard
      Status: ...
       
      Mood:
      Stressed
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      19
      Thanks (Received)
      112
      Gold
      231.00

      Cool Re: Protecting your Account from Headmaster Ambrose

      Someone on facebook name masan adams he was asking for my username so i block him is that a good idea or a bad idea?

    3. #33
      Vanhilt's Avatar
        Vanhilt is offline Novice Wizard

      • Vanhilt's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jason Dragonblood
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  60
        •  World:
        •  Wintertusk
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Peanut
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Helephant
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Posts
      23
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      0
      Thanks (Received)
      12
      Gold
      40.50

      Re: Protecting your Account from Headmaster Ambrose

      Quote Originally Posted by chidori View Post
      Someone on facebook name masan adams he was asking for my username so i block him is that a good idea or a bad idea?
      I just got a friend request from this guy. I reported him then blocked him on Facebook. Others should beware of him.

    4. #34
      chidori's Avatar
        chidori is offline Initiate Wizard
      Status: ...
       
      Mood:
      Stressed
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      19
      Thanks (Received)
      112
      Gold
      231.00

      Re: Protecting your Account from Headmaster Ambrose

      Yea just block him and be careful he will ask for your username beware of him indeed that goes for everyone else who got facebook ok

    5. #35
      lukeowen's Avatar
        lukeowen is offline Adept Wizard

      • lukeowen's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Luke Legendblood
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  120
        •  World:
        •  Mirage
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Myth
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Bo
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Monkey
      Status: pvp private!!!!
       
      Mood:
      Dreaming
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      Posts
      770
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      292
      Thanks (Received)
      297
      Gold
      227.34

      Re: Protecting your Account from Headmaster Ambrose

      I knew Ambrose was up to no good!



      Featuring waterworks gear'd Luke Legendblood

    6. #36
      Ian StormThief's Avatar
        Ian StormThief is offline Initiate Wizard

      • Ian StormThief's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Ian StormThief / Oran WaterCaster
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  84
        •  World:
        •  Azteca
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Storm
      Status: Witcher 3 :)
       
      Mood:
      Balanced
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Posts
      173
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      23
      Thanks (Received)
      56
      Gold
      119.50

      Re: Protecting your Account from Headmaster Ambrose

      Ambrose is trying to steal our stuff? Guess you can't trust anyone these days...

    7. #37
        Jacob Ghostcaster is offline Fizzled

      • Jacob Ghostcaster's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jacob Ghostcaster
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  100
        •  World:
        •  Khrysalis
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Ice
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Leo
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Nightwalker
      Status: On a path to Nowhere
       
      Mood:
      Annoyed
       
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      275
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      101
      Thanks (Received)
      117
      Gold
      373.02

      Re: Protecting your Account from Headmaster Ambrose

      Quote Originally Posted by Ian StormThief View Post
      Ambrose is trying to steal our stuff? Guess you can't trust anyone these days...
      Quote Originally Posted by lukeowen View Post
      I knew Ambrose was up to no good!


      Ambrose is an old man we can take him!

    8. #38
      PhoeniXXTalon's Avatar
        PhoeniXXTalon is offline Novice Wizard

      • PhoeniXXTalon's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Brooke Hextalon
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  44
        •  World:
        •  Wizard City
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Balance
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Fluffy
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Bumble Bee
      Status: Fiery like the PhoeniXX
       
      Mood:
      Hot
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Posts
      14
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      20
      Thanks (Received)
      5
      Gold
      3.50

      Re: Protecting your Account from Headmaster Ambrose

      well probably, sorry to say, not. The guy must have rigged it or something so he could get I mean if ur gonna steal someone's account then why would you lock it up from yourself??? Did you ask kingsisle about it? i'm sure they could help.
      We are firelight, fireflame, fireburn, fire. We shall rise again each time, higher and higher. We are creatures of magic you should admire.
      Who are we? We are glory. We are magic. We are phoenixes.

    9. #39
      JennaJade's Avatar
        JennaJade is offline Novice Wizard

      • JennaJade's Wizard Stats
        •  Wizard's Name:
        •  Jenna Jade
        •  Wizard's Level:
        •  43
        •  World:
        •  Grizzleheim
        •  Wizard's School:
        •  Fire
        •  Pet's Name:
        •  Baby Patch
        •  Pet's Type:
        •  Seraph
      ----
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      1
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      0
      Thanks (Received)
      0
      Gold
      25.50

      Red face Re: Protecting your Account from Headmaster Ambrose

      Thanks for the info

    10. #40
      Quazar007's Avatar
        Quazar007 is offline Novice Wizard
      Status: Tired of Avalon
       
      Mood:
      Youtuber
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      2
      PvP Tournaments Won
      0
      Thanks (Given)
      1
      Thanks (Received)
      0
      Gold
      26.50

      Re: Protecting your Account from Headmaster Ambrose

      Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
      From HeadMaster Ambrose at wizard101.com

      The popularity of any game brings with it those who seek to take advantage of other players. We have many ongoing safeguards to protect players from sharing personal and account information within the games, however it is up to you to keep your account information safe outside of the games.


      We'd like to take this opportunity to remind our players that any website offering you Crowns, Memberships and items for free or at a discount should not be trusted.
      Anyone that asks for your password is clearly doing nothing more than trying to steal from you.
      Anyone that asks you to download a program to cheat at the game is cheating you.
      Donít fall for it, it will cost you your account, your characters, your pets and all your other hard-earned game rewards.


      Theft is never ok, and players found to be in receipt of stolen goods will be sanctioned. It is up to you to keep your account information private, and if your account is found purchasing or interacting with any of these fraudulent websites your account will be banned.


      Be sensible and ask yourselves if this person or website is really going to give you an item worth real money for free or for less than you can buy it regularly. The answer is no, they're not. They're going to take your account away and disappear, or worse, use your account to scam other people. It's not a very nice thing to do, but the only way an account can get compromised is if you share your account information with someone. Some people mistakenly call this a hack. To be clear, giving someone else your account information is account sharing. This violates the Terms of Use and will result in your account being banned. You are fully responsible for all activities conducted through your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for any use of your password to gain access to your account and your account information.


      Please heed our cautionary tale and protect your account information, or you will find yourself banned from all KingsIsle games.


      Not sure if a site is safe? Visit our list of approved affiliate sites at https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/fansites
      Thanks Olivia, would you like to know some of the websites to worn people?

      Quazar007 (James Pearlcrafter)

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
      From HeadMaster Ambrose at wizard101.com

      The popularity of any game brings with it those who seek to take advantage of other players. We have many ongoing safeguards to protect players from sharing personal and account information within the games, however it is up to you to keep your account information safe outside of the games.


      We'd like to take this opportunity to remind our players that any website offering you Crowns, Memberships and items for free or at a discount should not be trusted.
      Anyone that asks for your password is clearly doing nothing more than trying to steal from you.
      Anyone that asks you to download a program to cheat at the game is cheating you.
      Donít fall for it, it will cost you your account, your characters, your pets and all your other hard-earned game rewards.


      Theft is never ok, and players found to be in receipt of stolen goods will be sanctioned. It is up to you to keep your account information private, and if your account is found purchasing or interacting with any of these fraudulent websites your account will be banned.


      Be sensible and ask yourselves if this person or website is really going to give you an item worth real money for free or for less than you can buy it regularly. The answer is no, they're not. They're going to take your account away and disappear, or worse, use your account to scam other people. It's not a very nice thing to do, but the only way an account can get compromised is if you share your account information with someone. Some people mistakenly call this a hack. To be clear, giving someone else your account information is account sharing. This violates the Terms of Use and will result in your account being banned. You are fully responsible for all activities conducted through your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for any use of your password to gain access to your account and your account information.


      Please heed our cautionary tale and protect your account information, or you will find yourself banned from all KingsIsle games.


      Not sure if a site is safe? Visit our list of approved affiliate sites at https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/fansites
      Thanks Olivia, would you like to know some of the websites to worn people?

      Quazar007 (James Pearlcrafter)

    Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •